GTA V -V

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic
12Gamer12
  • 12Gamer12

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:57 PM

Most of your important topics here are rubbish.
To correctly estimate GTA V release date you should now that there is 6 month marketing period before release. Even if it was the number one game in the world it still needs time to promote and raise hype. And dont forget that the last installment was 4 years ago so this marketing campaign should bring big hype what so ever...
2-Even rockstar games are not sure when to release it, the game is still under development and still needs time Ex as i told you before the game is in between 60-68% Complete.
3-Believe me rockstar are trying to get the game before you even want it. They want to release it as fast as possible.
And regarding more information:-
Rockstar New York is meeting with rockstar north to discuss what information and how should it be shown and when will you see it be patient.
Take 2 games and stockholders are trying to complete the game as fast as possible so everyone could get there money.
4-Rockstar and take 2 games are not expecting very high sales for max payne 3 and the company needs money in due time to work on large scaled projects.
5-Expect the release date of the game later this year and not next year, count 6 month marketing before it. Unless if rockstar experience problems which will be explained later on.
Regards,
Here comes people with their f*cking bullsh*t claiming that i work for rockstar please stop these silly comments and straighten up. I have my own sources.
The only reason max payne 3 release was delayed rockstar needed more time to promote the game and make a couple things updated and other minor reasons which gamers could not understand.
And to be honest and as how the industry's grow and change any major title such as GTA should be released in about a year or one and a half year before major consoles such as ps4 or next xbox be released because Developing teams such as Rockstar north are planning to work on a brand new game for next generation, and planing to release DLC for the title. and developers secretly now the time frame of new consoles generation.

Staff Note:
Thanks for the information, it should also be noted that 12Gamer12 and A1A are the same person and they are in fact talking to themselves. This account has been banned to avoid further trolling.

-Eddie-
  • -Eddie-

Respect list?

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (12Gamer12 @ Thursday, Feb 2 2012, 16:57)
To correctly estimate GTA V release date you should now that there is 6 month marketing period before release. Even if it was the number one game in the world it still needs time to promote and raise hype. And dont forget that the last installment was 4 years ago so this marketing campaign should bring big hype what so ever...
2-Even rockstar games are not sure when to release it, the game is still under development and still needs time Ex as i told you before the game is in between 60-68% Complete.
3-Believe me rockstar are trying to get the game before you even want it. They want to release it as fast as possible.
Rockstar New York is meeting with rockstar north to discuss what information and how should it be shown and when will you see it be patient.
Take 2 games and stockholders are trying to complete the game as fast as possible so everyone could get there money.
4-Rockstar and take 2 games are not expecting very high sales for max payne 3 and the company needs money fast.
5-Expect the release date of the game later this year and not next year, count 6 month marketing before it.
Regards,

Thanks for the information, I'm glad you know everything R* thinks and plans.

This topic is another useless one.

SGT. Johnson
  • SGT. Johnson

"To Obey and Survive"

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:02 PM

Seems almost everyone here works for Rockstar sarcasm.gif

chestycougth
  • chestycougth

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:08 PM

i guess the release date by assuming their will be 3 trailers, 3 months apart and then another 3 months 2 release.
we had a trailer 2 months ago so thats 12 - 2 = 10 months too release.
i'm not claiming thats accurate or that its how rockstar usually does it.

Meekail
  • Meekail

vintage

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:13 PM

Looky Lookey here, another fella who is saying he is working for Rockstar.

rere1love
  • rere1love

GTA DIVA

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:16 PM

Um @ 12Gamer12 do you work for R* or something just saying

DynamicInABox
  • DynamicInABox

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:20 PM

Rockstar Shareholders don't get their Dividends (Money) when the game sells... They get it at the AGM (Annual General Meeting) where they decide how much they can give shareholders and how much to keep... Every Business does this.
So they are going to work and take their time for this game, Because they won't see any money from this game until next year anyway.
One Positive thing to say is that they will want to sell as much as they can before the AGM (Annual General Meeting) smile.gif

Stay Positive guys
I'm sure we will get Info soon.
Regards

SGT. Johnson
  • SGT. Johnson

"To Obey and Survive"

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (rere1love @ Thursday, Feb 2 2012, 17:16)
Um @ 12Gamer12 do you work for R* or something just saying

Please don't feed the trolls, thank you.

-Eddie-
  • -Eddie-

Respect list?

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:23 PM

Good news, he has his 'own sources'. Pulling them out of your arse are you?

senor_huevos_benedicto
  • senor_huevos_benedicto

Tell your friends. Tell your neighbours. Tell Randy Gonzales.

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:25 PM

I need to get away from these forums.

SlickSpencer8
  • SlickSpencer8

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:25 PM

A rubbish topic... dozingoff.gif

12Gamer12
  • 12Gamer12

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:27 PM

Thank You All I Appreciate Your Worthless Reply's.

SGT. Johnson
  • SGT. Johnson

"To Obey and Survive"

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (12Gamer12 @ Thursday, Feb 2 2012, 16:57)
4-Rockstar and take 2 games are not expecting very high sales for max payne 3 and the company needs money in due time to work on large scaled projects.
5-Expect the release date of the game later this year and not next year, count 6 month marketing before it.
Regards,
Here comes people with their f*cking bullsh*t claiming that i work for rockstar please stop these silly comments and straighten up. I have my own sources.
The only reason max payne 3 release was delayed rockstar needed more time to promote the game and make a couple things updated and other minor reasons which gamers could not understand.

You mad, bro?

Your just another troll. Butthurt, much?
tounge2.gif

Ruthless_Villain
  • Ruthless_Villain

Founder of the Toronto Originals

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (12Gamer12 @ Thursday, Feb 2 2012, 12:27)

Thank you. We appreciate your worthless topic.

12Gamer12
  • 12Gamer12

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:31 PM

Yep, you are truly pain in the ass.

SGT. Johnson
  • SGT. Johnson

"To Obey and Survive"

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (12Gamer12 @ Thursday, Feb 2 2012, 17:27)

And we appreciate your troll thread...oh wait?!!

A1A
  • A1A

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:32 PM

true true you got a point there biggrin.gif
Happy?

Ice1980
  • Ice1980

Homie

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (12Gamer12 @ Thursday, Feb 2 2012, 09:57)
Regards,

Ok, trolling aside, what is your beat estimated guess on a release date? How about a trialer? What is your thoughts about 24 05?

Stoic Intrusion
  • Stoic Intrusion

Nietzschean

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:36 PM

wow you are truly the real inspector smarty pants i've never seen a more intelligent person than you.

Meezarawcks
  • Meezarawcks

You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:48 PM

Great opinions but get back to me when they become fact.

DiepekeelGTA
  • DiepekeelGTA

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:50 PM

Whats up with people capitalizing the first letter of each and every word in a sentence?

Meezarawcks
  • Meezarawcks

You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (DiepekeelGTA @ Thursday, Feb 2 2012, 17:50)

Whats up with people capitalizing the first letter of each and every word in a sentence?

He, like many others on the internet, are trying to create there own "cool" grammar techniques.

TOWNSENDuk
  • TOWNSENDuk

Straight outta Grove Street...

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:07 PM

dozingoff.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users