DOWNLOAD THE BETA1 HERE:
This is my first project for GTAIV:
A Mountainous map full of roads and dirt tracks,
with the wish to create something that blends with the whole Liberty City map.
Thanks for the help to:
LegizLegiz - Paths.img NODs (Car Paths)
Terreur69Terreur69 - Radar.img tips to create the WTDs for the radar
CURRENT LAYOUT [v.0.0.3]
[Click to enlarge]
[Screenshots taken from the v.0.0.5]
v.0.0.1 First Alpha
- Basic Map and road Creation
- 7 Materials
- No additional objects
- Some Road curves and height edited
- Map Geometry changed according to the map placement
- Added Rails according to the curve direction and "danger"
- Dramatically changed terrain design of Mountains and Hills, corrected shapes and heights
- Added additional dirt tracks and changed some other
- Edited many curves and bends to be more "natural" and better for the gameplay
- Reduced Road and Dirt Tracks width a bit
- Changed material and collision for the dirt tracks
- Added connection Bridge
- Added some trees
v.0.0.5 - Actual Version W.I.P.
- Reassigned collisions: Added Grass, Rock and Sand collisions to the Map
- Changed some procedural materials
- Added blended materials for grass and rocks
- Changed and created some new textures
- Fixed the Rails texture
- Added Specular and Bump Maps for Roads, Dirt Tracks and Guard Rails
Edited by steel89ita, 15 August 2013 - 08:00 PM.