Photo

Help with GTA IV EFLC

2 replies to this topic
Cartman28279
  • Cartman28279

"Not now chief, I'm in the f**king zone"

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:14 AM

Is there a way I can run GTA IV EFLC from 2 different directories?

Because I copied and pasted my EFLC folder elsewhere on my pc hoping I could use be able to play with from 2 different places. So, lets say the new copied folder would be for mods/etc and the original is just, well... unmodded.

So as of right now I have the two separate folders but I can only run EFLC from the original. And when I try to launch it from the new EFLC folder the RGSC Launcher comes up but when I press Play or Play Off-line it doesn't start at all after I click from any of those two choices. It seems like it tries to load a second though, but it simply wont start.

So is there some way I can play from 2 different directories cause I really need to be able to do this? icon14.gif

Btw, this has happened to me before and I bet a lot of people have encountered this problem but im just getting around to finally type this cause now I really need to find this out and get it to work.

Thanks a lot for reading and I'll appricate all the help I can get. smile.gif

Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

NaidRaida
  • NaidRaida

Inactive user

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:43 PM

I donīt think itīs possible how you want it but you can just copy and paste the whole game folders. Then you have either the modded or unmodded version.

Cartman28279
  • Cartman28279

"Not now chief, I'm in the f**king zone"

• Members

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (NaidRaida @ Thursday, Feb 2 2012, 14:43)
I donīt think itīs possible how you want it but you can just copy and paste the whole game folders. Then you have either the modded or unmodded version.

rampage_ani.gif I know its possible somewhow, but im not sure if its that simple.

Take for instance, the GTA IV mod "IVSA". When you install it it copies the game files and stores them elsewhere where you can launch the mod, and you can still play the Original GTA IV or the original EFLC without installing the mod in the main directories.

I just hope there's a way I can do this. And btw if theres a way to do this and that way would disable off-line for any reason at all, it doesn't matter. I just wanna get something working where I can launch EFLC from two different places.

And thaks for replying NaidRaida. smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users