Special Combat And Recon (SCAR)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
552 replies to this topic
TheLostGhettos
  • TheLostGhettos

WOTN Military Chapter Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:50 PM

Im a bannana did you guys know that sad.gif well guess what NO bannas fo yo!!!

SCAR Cheatulies
  • SCAR Cheatulies

The Valkyrie

• Members

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE (Cpt Balllsack @ Monday, May 7 2012, 17:43)
Hey Valkryie, its Grinch. Im on here now, we should become more active on the forums. It will help us out allot.

Welcome to the forums! You can help us be active on the forums by posting any time you have something to tell us about, or if you have any questions. cool.gif

TheLostGhettos
  • TheLostGhettos

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:04 AM

Hey i came back to say that we are BEAST.

MxttyxD
  • MxttyxD

Lt. of the Mancini Crime Family

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:53 PM

The Mancini v LostGhettos
GAME 1

GAME 2

game 3 they had to call in bak up from EBK and Filleones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1xR5_iW4h0&feature=plcp

game 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS7JkoWUyLE

game 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB0oUsix0Zo

Why do you keep challenging us LostGhettos.

watch in 720p

SCAR Cheatulies
  • SCAR Cheatulies

The Valkyrie

• Members

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (MxttyxD @ Tuesday, May 8 2012, 22:53)
GAME 1

GAME 2

game 4

game 5

watch in 720p

Wrong place dude.

McLovin_
  • McLovin_

Windy ♥

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:52 PM

GAME 1

GAME 2

game 4

game 5

watch in 720p

Sorry to bug in on your topic but didn't doc get on you about this already? sneaky2.gif

SCAR Cheatulies
  • SCAR Cheatulies

The Valkyrie

• Members

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (McLovin_ @ Wednesday, May 9 2012, 18:52)
GAME 1

GAME 2

game 4

game 5

watch in 720p

Sorry to bug in on your topic but didn't doc get on you about this already? sneaky2.gif

I think he did.

SCAR Salvation1
  • SCAR Salvation1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:11 AM

Reaper vallone assassinated with a sniper by SCAR Sandman biggrin.gif

UCOAgent
  • UCOAgent

United Clans Investigation Services

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:33 AM

QUOTE (SCAR Salvation1 @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 04:11)

ok excuse me Mr Scar Salvation, I was at mr. Reapers house tonight and was in the other room also in that game with him. this does not count as a so called assassination due to the fact that he was killed with a RPG and was also away from his controller and you guys were killed before hand by him....I also got this on Capture card for UCO evidence AKA (United Clans Organization Evidence) So could you please not lie anymore about fake assassinations.

Thanks UCOAgent
happy Trails.

SCAR Salvation1
  • SCAR Salvation1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:25 AM

MxttyxD
  • MxttyxD

Lt. of the Mancini Crime Family

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:20 AM

Mancini's v SCAR Game 1

Mancini's v SCAR Game 2

TheLostGhettos
  • TheLostGhettos

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:38 PM Edited by TheLostGhettos, 17 May 2012 - 04:52 PM.

QUOTE (MxttyxD @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 09:20)
Mancini's v SCAR Game 1

Mancini's v SCAR Game 2

The only reason you won because you had brutal mancini......Which every time he is in your game he most likely turns his god mode on and off.And you ask why my clan keeps challenging you its because no one likes you.And weve beaten you 9 times and youve beatin us how many lol you guys arent anything.Even tho i only know SCAR a little bit i know that their more honorable and trust worthy then you guys will EVER be.
EDIT:my bad weve beatin you guys 10 times cause i forgot to count yesterday.EVEN tho it was an extrmemely close game we still beat you when we had TWO recruits.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:44 PM

Mancini's v SCAR Game 1

Mancini's v SCAR Game 2

Could of added a bit of music to it. icon14.gif

TheLostGhettos
  • TheLostGhettos

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:51 PM Edited by TheLostGhettos, 17 May 2012 - 04:57 PM.

QUOTE (SCAR Cheatulies @ Thursday, May 10 2012, 23:46)
QUOTE (McLovin_ @ Wednesday, May 9 2012, 18:52)
GAME 1

GAME 2

game 4

game 5

watch in 720p

I think he did.

Also SCAR i wanted to let you guys know if you need anything just hit me up.

SCAR Cheatulies
  • SCAR Cheatulies

The Valkyrie

• Members

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:10 AM Edited by SCAR Cheatulies, 18 May 2012 - 10:30 AM.

Salvation - Don't double post.

UCO - If you have video proof, please put it up on here in our topic. I admit that I'm unsure as to whether or not it counted, as I wasn't actually there myself, but if you can put up the video and prove that it wasn't an actual assassination, I'll be glad to admit it didn't count.

TLG - Their game was a little bit suspicious, and there likely was some sort of modding going on, although both rounds were pretty close, so it wasn't completely unfair. Besides, we've beaten them before in most of our previous TDMs, they rage quit in the one before this one. Also, we don't want anything to do with your organization.

Also, apparantly the Mancinis are named after a transgender model...? ROFL

UCOAgent
  • UCOAgent

• Members

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (SCAR Cheatulies @ Friday, May 18 2012, 10:10)

UCO - If you have video proof, please put it up on here in our topic. I admit that I'm unsure as to whether or not it counted, as I wasn't actually there myself, but if you can put up the video and prove that it wasn't an actual assassination, I'll be glad to admit it didn't count.

TLG - Their game was a little bit suspicious, and there likely was some sort of modding going on, although both rounds were pretty close, so it wasn't completely unfair. Besides, we've beaten them before in most of our previous TDMs, they rage quit in the one before this one. Also, we don't want anything to do with your organization.

Scar- Do you have an email i can send it to? Im not supposed to put it up on sites do to UCO Investigations

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE (TheLostGhettos @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 16:38)
Mancini's v SCAR Game 1

Mancini's v SCAR Game 2

The only reason you won because you had brutal mancini......Which every time he is in your game he most likely turns his god mode on and off.And you ask why my clan keeps challenging you its because no one likes you.And weve beaten you 9 times and youve beatin us how many lol you guys arent anything.Even tho i only know SCAR a little bit i know that their more honorable and trust worthy then you guys will EVER be.
EDIT:my bad weve beatin you guys 10 times cause i forgot to count yesterday.EVEN tho it was an extrmemely close game we still beat you when we had TWO recruits.

OMG you beat them more times then they did! wow.gif Who gives a sh*t! dozingoff.gif Really just play the god dam game!

SCAR Cheatulies
  • SCAR Cheatulies

The Valkyrie

• Members

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE (UCOAgent @ Friday, May 18 2012, 12:27)

Scar- Do you have an email i can send it to? Im not supposed to put it up on sites do to UCO Investigations

"UCO Investigations"? What is there to investigate? Either he was assassinated, or he wasn't. You just said that he wasn't, but if there's an investigation going on, then that must mean that whether he was or not is in question. You supposedly have the video proof that he wasn't, or that it failed, so just put it up here for everyone to see.

Mr.Funny12
  • Mr.Funny12

Just keep swimming...

• Members

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:14 PM

You guys all take this sh*t way too seriously.

UCOAgent
  • UCOAgent

• Members

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (SCAR Cheatulies @ Friday, May 18 2012, 09:01)

"UCO Investigations"? What is there to investigate? Either he was assassinated, or he wasn't. You just said that he wasn't, but if there's an investigation going on, then that must mean that whether he was or not is in question. You supposedly have the video proof that he wasn't, or that it failed, so just put it up here for everyone to see.

because uco is a clan that protects other clans from mafias and so on and you guys are on our blacklist thats why i cant put the video in public but if you want to have your guys posting fake hits thats fine i already reported the forum along with some of my other buddys and told my buddy on here that is a gang moderator on the forums so im sure he will take care of it

thanks happy trails

McLovin_
  • McLovin_

Windy ♥

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:20 PM

UCO do you have a website or page on the gta forums?

UCOAgent
  • UCOAgent

• Members

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE (McLovin_ @ Friday, May 18 2012, 18:20)

No but we do have web sites
http://unitedclanorg...ation.webs.com/
http://ucis.webs.com/
http://ucis.jimdo.com/
http://ctu-federal-clan.jimdo.com/

And other that cant be released to the public.

CTUDirector
  • CTUDirector

Commission of End of Watch Clan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:37 AM

QUOTE (McLovin_ @ Friday, May 18 2012, 17:20)

The only post we have on the forums in relation to UCO is the Counter Terrorist Unit .

SCAR Cheatulies
  • SCAR Cheatulies

The Valkyrie

• Members

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:07 AM

QUOTE (UCOAgent @ Friday, May 18 2012, 22:35)

because uco is a clan that protects other clans from mafias and so on and you guys are on our blacklist thats why i cant put the video in public but if you want to have your guys posting fake hits thats fine i already reported the forum along with some of my other buddys and told my buddy on here that is a gang moderator on the forums so im sure he will take care of it

thanks happy trails

So you protect other clans from mafias, but you're allied with the Vallones, which is a mafia. UCO is corrupt. Why are we on your blacklist, for assassinating a target of a mafia that you're allied with bu supposed to be against, or because the assassination supposedly didn't count, which you have proof of but won't show? Us being on your blacklist shouldn't mean you can't put the video up, if anything that's a good reason to do so. We're willing to cooperate, but you don't control us.

Also, you reported us? LMAO, for what?! Fake hits?! That's not against the forum guidelines! We didn't break any rules, you are an idiot!

CTUDirector
  • CTUDirector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE (SCAR Cheatulies @ Saturday, May 19 2012, 03:07)
QUOTE (UCOAgent @ Friday, May 18 2012, 22:35)

thanks happy trails

So you protect other clans from mafias, but you're allied with the Vallones, which is a mafia. UCO is corrupt. Why are we on your blacklist, for assassinating a target of a mafia that you're allied with bu supposed to be against, or because the assassination supposedly didn't count, which you have proof of but won't show? Us being on your blacklist shouldn't mean you can't put the video up, if anything that's a good reason to do so. We're willing to cooperate, but you don't control us.

Also, you reported us? LMAO, for what?! Fake hits?! That's not against the forum guidelines! We didn't break any rules, you are an idiot!

False Cheat. UCO (as an organization) does not currently hold any good relation to any mafia family. If there is any personal relation between UCOAgent and the Vallones, I would like to know about it but do not require that.

UCO is not as corrupt as you say it is. We do help people out even when they are least expecting it. So watch yourself, we've provided you with assistance more than you think.

If anyone is corrupt it is yourself, simply because you don't trust anybody and don't hold a true alliance with anybody.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself, that's all I have to say.

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:22 PM

But on a serious note, SCAR likes everbody. Even Big time mafia's and other Street gangs. Sometimes Cheat doesn't have the right wording when in a deep conversation.

CTUDirector
  • CTUDirector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:37 AM

QUOTE (Belgium bagel @ Saturday, May 19 2012, 15:22)

But on a serious note, SCAR likes everbody. Even Big time mafia's and other Street gangs. Sometimes Cheat doesn't have the right wording when in a deep conversation.

Awesome song.

SCAR Salvation1
  • SCAR Salvation1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:48 PM

Reaper vallone refused a 2 v2 with salvation and quadman he is saying a 1 v 6 but he is saying that because he is scared to 2 v 2 us why a 1 v 6???

SCAR Quad man
  • SCAR Quad man

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:35 AM Edited by SCAR Quad man, 20 June 2012 - 06:38 AM.

Im not trying to be power hungry but me and salvation both agree that I should have infantry commander. I almost been in scar as long as salvation and I been captain s wink.gif whatsthat.gif ense

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:41 AM

Ooooooh. SCAR drama! Brb, getting popcorn and Soviet themed washcloths for cleaning myself up after the ejaculation of enjoyment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users