» «
Photo

Raindrops hitting the road and pavement effect

4 replies to this topic
Vintage88
  • Vintage88

Lost MC | VP

• Members

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:18 PM Edited by Vintage88, 01 February 2012 - 08:52 PM.

Hey guys, I was looking at the rain effects featured in iCEnhancer. One thing that stood out was how the rain droplets hit the road and splash. Video example is at the bottom.

How would I go about achieving this effect if I don't want to install ICEnhancer? The problem is my ENB settings look a lot better for me, not to mention iCEhancer lacks of 1070 support.

I've tried moving different files from iCEhancer into my own directory; all the timecyc files, the shaders folder, even enbdetail.dds but none of it creates this effect for me.

Would love to have that effect with my (modified) p1ch3 ENB.... any help is appreciated. Thanks!

NaidRaida
  • NaidRaida

Inactive user

• Members

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:29 PM

Not sure but I often see this .xml files from pc/data/effects folder in settings. Are they also part of icenhancer? Donīt know it right know...

gtaRainEmitter.xml and all those files, I donīt know if they play a role but itīs something about the weather!

schakusa
  • schakusa

Trust me when you meet the monster you'll know!

• Members

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:31 PM

delete scripthookdotnet.asi.... and try it.... problem is your whole scripts folder won't work... but you will have rainsplashes on your roads... biggrin.gif

Vintage88
  • Vintage88

Lost MC | VP

• Members

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (schakusa @ Wednesday, Feb 1 2012, 20:31)
delete scripthookdotnet.asi.... and try it.... problem is your whole scripts folder won't work... but you will have rainsplashes on your roads... biggrin.gif

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Thanks... sad.gif

(long shot but: anyone know a solution to this problem?)

AngryAmoeba
  • AngryAmoeba

Symbiote

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:05 AM

Unfortunately no, it's been a longstanding problem.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users