• This topic is locked This topic is locked
175 replies to this topic
Vega LVI
  • Vega LVI

Gravedancer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:49 AM

QUOTE (GOUSN1776 @ Friday, Apr 27 2012, 19:31)
QUOTE (StoneHead37 @ Friday, Apr 27 2012, 19:21)
QUOTE (Alaannnn @ Thursday, Apr 26 2012, 19:32)
QUOTE (StoneHead37 @ Thursday, Apr 26 2012, 21:28)
The Department still scheduled for this Saturday at 9.00pm-EST? If there is, I hope another big wave of us can make it like last week. That was some serious roleplaying. Also, I'm thinking about ordering a wired keyboard for my PS3 so that typing in the text chat is faster and easier than the on-screen keyboard.

Would any USB keyboard work?

I believe so, as long as it doesn't require drivers to be used to be plugged in. I would just use my PC keyboard if I had one, except I have three laptops circulating around my apartment, so that isn't an option.

You all should just buy a headset if you don't already have one. Go to gamestop website and you can find some cheap used or new usb mics. Even the new bluetooth PS3 headset 2.0 is $40 I think.

I have one, but it is a real piece of sh*t. It's a lame excuse for a microphone. It was a pretty decent mic and camera, but after the abuse it has taken over the years from me raging at video games, it's on its last legs. The keyboard, if I do purchase one, will be used for the text chat since microphones are useless unless somebody else has one.

I've been taking a few strolls around Northern Algonquin for ideas to set up scenarios for when I'm the crook. I have a few good scenes in mind, so I can't get wait to get a chance to use them.

GOUSN1776
  • GOUSN1776

U.S. Marine

• Members

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:42 AM

QUOTE (StoneHead37 @ Saturday, Apr 28 2012, 03:49)
QUOTE (GOUSN1776 @ Friday, Apr 27 2012, 19:31)
QUOTE (StoneHead37 @ Friday, Apr 27 2012, 19:21)
QUOTE (Alaannnn @ Thursday, Apr 26 2012, 19:32)
QUOTE (StoneHead37 @ Thursday, Apr 26 2012, 21:28)
The Department still scheduled for this Saturday at 9.00pm-EST? If there is, I hope another big wave of us can make it like last week. That was some serious roleplaying. Also, I'm thinking about ordering a wired keyboard for my PS3 so that typing in the text chat is faster and easier than the on-screen keyboard.

Would any USB keyboard work?

I believe so, as long as it doesn't require drivers to be used to be plugged in. I would just use my PC keyboard if I had one, except I have three laptops circulating around my apartment, so that isn't an option.

You all should just buy a headset if you don't already have one. Go to gamestop website and you can find some cheap used or new usb mics. Even the new bluetooth PS3 headset 2.0 is $40 I think.

I have one, but it is a real piece of sh*t. It's a lame excuse for a microphone. It was a pretty decent mic and camera, but after the abuse it has taken over the years from me raging at video games, it's on its last legs. The keyboard, if I do purchase one, will be used for the text chat since microphones are useless unless somebody else has one.

I've been taking a few strolls around Northern Algonquin for ideas to set up scenarios for when I'm the crook. I have a few good scenes in mind, so I can't get wait to get a chance to use them.

Me, the clefe, and a few other members have mics. I hope your scenarios are good. Maybe I'll think of one that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif See you tomorrow (tomorrow where I live anyway).

theclefe
  • theclefe

Tsunami Relief Worker

• Members

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:16 PM

Hey guys,

Looks like I'll be unable to attend tonight. Sorry for the late notice. I was attempting to free up my schedule. Stonehead, please take charge tonight. Make sure you guys add him - vinvega56

AoGjr
  • AoGjr

You see, I'm a psycho, a sicko, I'm crazy

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:32 PM Edited by AoGjr, 28 April 2012 - 09:45 PM.

i should be able to come tonight
also i have a mic but it doesn't work well because i can only hear through it i can't talk through

Edit:Stonehead wanted me tell everyone that we'll start at 8pm-EST

Alaannnn
  • Alaannnn

Film Director

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:47 PM

I'll be playing tonight too smile.gif

Vega LVI
  • Vega LVI

Gravedancer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

I can hold down the fort tonight, Clefe. Thanks for trusting me with The Department. I'll PM you the scenarios afterwards so you can make the results table.

With that said, I'll be hosting tonight guys. Everything will run the same as Clefe usually does. The Department will start at 8.00pm-EST, but we'll begin getting situated in the chat room and the party mode at about 7.45pm-EST so we can start on time. Add me on PSN if you're attending tonight. My ID is vinvega56.

See you guys in about two hours! biggrin.gif icon14.gif

zachaynes
  • zachaynes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:58 PM

where do i sign up to join this? seems interesting

zachaynes
  • zachaynes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:33 PM

zachaynes Response
ruff__draft Response
Johnny Brown Response
Division Police
Character Background young, black male with a no nonsense attitude towards crime after a troubled past
Why did you join the academy? to get out of trouble and gain discipline

Vega LVI
  • Vega LVI

Gravedancer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:41 AM

Zach, resize that damn signature. It takes up half the screen. mercie_blink.gif

Tonight was a great night for The Department. Well done to each of you. We all did a fantastic job and the storyline could not have gone smoother. There were loads of cooperation, teamwork and coordination tonight in certain extreme scenarios. As far as the EMS log goes, I've PM'd Clefe the details of tonight's roleplay, so they should be up soon.

See you guys next week! icon14.gif

zachaynes
  • zachaynes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:28 AM

QUOTE (StoneHead37 @ Sunday, Apr 29 2012, 03:41)
Zach, resize that damn signature. It takes up half the screen. mercie_blink.gif

Tonight was a great night for The Department. Well done to each of you. We all did a fantastic job and the storyline could not have gone smoother. There were loads of cooperation, teamwork and coordination tonight in certain extreme scenarios. As far as the EMS log goes, I've PM'd Clefe the details of tonight's roleplay, so they should be up soon.

See you guys next week! icon14.gif

my bad man lol

GOUSN1776
  • GOUSN1776

U.S. Marine

• Members

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:16 AM

QUOTE (zachaynes @ Sunday, Apr 29 2012, 04:28)
QUOTE (StoneHead37 @ Sunday, Apr 29 2012, 03:41)
Zach, resize that damn signature. It takes up half the screen.  mercie_blink.gif

See you guys next week!  icon14.gif

my bad man lol

It's still big.

I liked the hostage situation, it would've been better with more officers than just me. I tried to act like a real life negotiator but I have to remember it's a video game, no one gets thirsty tounge2.gif If I didn't have to speak on my phone & leave you would've stayed in the building and probably would've stayed alive. Oh well.

See you next weekend.

Vega LVI
  • Vega LVI

Gravedancer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:32 PM

We still up for tonight? I'm GTA bloodthirsty after that GL match with The Highway Reapers MC.

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (StoneHead37 @ Saturday, May 5 2012, 22:32)
We still up for tonight? I'm GTA bloodthirsty after that GL match with The Highway Reapers MC.

I might be online (although it is late here, so I might fall asleep sleepy.gif )

Hope theclefe can make it, also look forward to playing with GOUNS again too. smile.gif

Vega LVI
  • Vega LVI

Gravedancer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:41 AM

Are we up for tomorrow night or not? It's been a few weeks and I hope that you're okay, Clefe. If so, I'm looking forward to it. My USB keyboard came in the mail today.

Doran22
  • Doran22

It's a Jeep Thing

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:19 AM

I might be available tomorrow. Not sure yet, I'll let you guys know.

zachaynes
  • zachaynes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:10 AM

may i join?

Vega LVI
  • Vega LVI

Gravedancer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (zachaynes @ Friday, May 11 2012, 21:10)

may i join?

Clefe, our host, generally accepts anybody who applies. We're uncertain if we are getting together tomorrow night though as Clefe hasn't set up a game time yet.

Alaannnn
  • Alaannnn

Film Director

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:46 PM

hey guys, unfortunately my PS3 isbroken and won't read any of my games so I won't be abvle to play for a while until I get it fixed. sad.gif

AoGjr
  • AoGjr

You see, I'm a psycho, a sicko, I'm crazy

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:47 PM

We still up for tonight? because i have been real bored and lonely on Gta.

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:28 PM

Whats Happened to You clefe no word from you for months ?

Alaannnn
  • Alaannnn

Film Director

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:30 PM

I'll be holding another game tomorrow (maybe even tonight) if enough people want to play

add my PSN: headshot_faktori so I can invite you to the event

k-willis
  • k-willis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

Hey guys,
I am wanting to start a roleplay for fire and EMS. I was involved in starting another one but they decided to play on days where I couldn't and it went from being a fire/police roleplay to just police. Ever since then I have been trying to find another one, but nothing is available. I am a career firefighter for my hometown in NC. I thought this would be a fun and exciting new way to play the game.

Only catch is that you will need to have an imagination because the game will not allow us to play like we want to.

We will have to make our own calls unless we can get some people to be civilians and maybe make a few scenarios.
This will be a scenario based roleplay, which means that there will not be a specific person to keep track of the entire time you play. You will not need to keep track of money or buy a house or car. Im hoping to get like 2 to 3 days a week to play this, so if someone cant make it one night then they can another night.

Hopefully we can get enough people to play different roles like engine company, rescue, EMS, some police, and civilans. One person will not be assigned to one truck or role the whole time. People can switch roles, that will be the fun of it being able to switch it up.

Aslo this will be a realistic scenario roleplay. I understand some calls are worse than others, but not every call is gonna be super house fire, 10 dead people, shots fired, apocalyptic, end of the world like most people will probably want to play. Every department has calls that are boring. That is just real life.

Once we get some people to get together we can discuss and plan this out. The people that help start this out will be officers when we play and the lower ranking people will have to listen to them. That is the only kind of people that will stay the same. Thats not saying that you can't play without them, but if they are online and playing then they need to be in charge.

We will be playing in a party mode so other people don't come in and be stupid and just shoot people all the time.

The fire department will be the one in Northwood because thats the one that a truck is always at to start off. There is a police station in East Holland. There is a hospital in North Holland.

Driving to calls is a big thing to. You CAN NOT drive a fire truck, ambulance, or police car to a call running over people or crashing into other cars. I know the civilians on the game cant drive well and jump out in front of you and stuff, but you have to be aware like your driving a real vehicle. And you can tell from the damage if you have been driving like an idiot.

There will be medical, fire, wreck, and other calls.

You WILL NEED A HEADSET TO PLAY. NO EXCEPTIONS.

If anyone wants to play then just reply and also add me on PS3 PSN:k-willis, or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank you and I hope we can get this thing going.

Officer waldrop
  • Officer waldrop

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (theclefe @ Tuesday, Feb 7 2012, 20:37)
Still set for this Thursday. Still looking for a few more people, but we can still have fun with the folks we have. Briefing memo should be out in the next few days.

GtaF Username Officer waldrop
PSN Username Response
Character Name Josh Gilbert
Division Police
Character Background I am an Alabama fan and love police
Why did you join the academy? I have always wanted to be a cop and decided this would ve a good start

bipolar
  • bipolar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

GtaF Username Bipolar
PSN Username Bipolar24
Character Name Kobe Nash
Division Police
Character Background Former NBA player looking for a new beginning .
Why did you join the academy? Need new job .

Officer waldrop
  • Officer waldrop

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE (theclefe @ Tuesday, Feb 7 2012, 20:37)
Still set for this Thursday. Still looking for a few more people, but we can still have fun with the folks we have. Briefing memo should be out in the next few days.

GtaF Username Officer waldrop
PSN Username Don't have ps3 will be I will tell u when I can play
Character Name Josh Gilbert
Division Police I could do a fire if needed
Character Background I always wanted to be a police
Why did you join the academy? I always wanted to be a cop thought this would be a good start

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• Members
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

Don't bump dead topics please.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users