Quantcast

Jump to content

» «
Photo

The Syrian Civil War

273 replies to this topic
AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

    I'm your huckleberry

  • Members
  • Joined: 08 Mar 2012

#241

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:11 PM

Notice sivispacem supporting AIPAC. O.M.G.. Talk about a terrorist organisation. There it is, folks. And if you ever think that it will ever shift in their favor, boy, you are more of a delusional, zionist troll than I thought. I actually laughed out loud at that one. Your response is flawed so bad that I don't even know where to start. Pure ignorance and zionist-racist propoganda, straight from your handy, dandy, zionist hand book. Dispute any of the facts that I posted. One of them. And don't use the cop-out that you're using---saying it's from a racist souce, because it's not. And Ernst Zundell was convicted of a thought crime, in a weak, pathetic place, where cowards lost their freedom long ago to zionists.

No jew is offended by the FACTS that I posted here. Only jewish supremasists are. Would a white person come to the aid of a white power advocate? And if so, then wouldn't that make them racist aswell? That's what I see here. Zionists coming to the aid of one of their own. Text-book kiddies. Hope you took notes on how they work.

Hey Murdoc, If you agree with me on Israeli Apartheid, that's fine. I'm glad you see it that way. When you send me PM's and block me from responding, isn't that kinda like sticking your fingers in your ears going La la LA la??? lol Funny stuff right there.

Putin Trumps Zionists Plan For Syria
http://www.fknnewz.c...plan-for-syria/

PrivateFirstClass
  • PrivateFirstClass

    Square Civilian

  • Members
  • Joined: 17 Apr 2012

#242

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:43 PM Edited by PrivateFirstClass, 21 April 2012 - 03:46 PM.

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 14:11)
Notice sivispacem supporting AIPAC. O.M.G.. Talk about a terrorist organisation. There it is, folks. And if you ever think that it will ever shift in their favor, boy, you are more of a delusional, zionist troll than I thought. I actually laughed out loud at that one. Your response is flawed so bad that I don't even know where to start. Pure ignorance and zionist-racist propoganda, straight from your handy, dandy, zionist hand book. Dispute any of the facts that I posted. One of them. And don't use the cop-out that you're using---saying it's from a racist souce, because it's not. And Ernst Zundell was convicted of a thought crime, in a weak, pathetic place, where cowards lost their freedom long ago to zionists.

No jew is offended by the FACTS that I posted here. Only jewish supremasists are. Would a white person come to the aid of a white power advocate? And if so, then wouldn't that make them racist aswell? That's what I see here. Zionists coming to the aid of one of their own. Text-book kiddies. Hope you took notes on how they work.

Hey Murdoc, If you agree with me on Israeli Apartheid, that's fine. I'm glad you see it that way. When you send me PM's and block me from responding, isn't that kinda like sticking your fingers in your ears going La la LA la??? lol Funny stuff right there.

Putin Trumps Zionists Plan For Syria
http://www.fknnewz.c...plan-for-syria/

putin is one of the biggest zionist on earth !
watch this :
Assassination of Russia
Moscow Metro Blasts: Another FSB Inside Job
Video reopens debate over Beslan attack
Beslan School Massacre: Inside Involvement
Russian officers 'helped in plot to seize Beslan school'

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

    Absolute Dunkel:Heit

  • Moderator
  • Joined: 14 Feb 2011
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D]
    Contribution Award [General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

#243

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 15:11)
Notice sivispacem supporting AIPAC. O.M.G..

Where have I supported AIPAC? I posted an article which was incredibly critical of AIPAC and the role they play in influencing US foreign and defence policy. How on earth is that in any way supportive? It is becoming increasingly clear that you've not read anything anyone else has posted, instead just repeating yourself and spewing the same old tired rhetoric. Seriously, explain to me how I, in any way- either implicit or explicit- expressed any kind of support for AIPAC?

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 15:11)
Talk about a terrorist organisation.


What, AIPAC? Okay, show me one single shred of evidence that shows AIPAC as an organisation are culpable in a terrorist attack. Ever. And by "show me", I don't mean "post a link to a website which professes that Jews are responsible for every ill ever to befall mankind but yet contains absolutely no real evidence to support these claims other than supposition and racist vitriol", I mean actually demonstrate that it is empirically factual.

No? You can't? Didn't think so.

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 15:11)
There it is, folks.

Where?

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 15:11)
troll

Physician, heal thyself. Have you even read your own posting history? After all, you are responsible for some proper howlers, like these trully classic, grade-A posts-

QUOTE (AtomicPunk)
NB4thelock
Boys, you know what to do.

QUOTE (AtomicPunk)
icon14.gif

QUOTE (AtomicPunk)
And you're a little wigger bitch.

QUOTE (AtomicPunk)
Also, I live in an all white place so there's little to no crime, really. Not tryin' to be racist but it's true.

QUOTE (AtomicPunk)
Horses8it thread
NB4

And you have the audacity to call me a troll?

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 15:11)
I actually laughed out loud at that one.

Which one?

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 15:11)
Your response is flawed so bad that I don't even know where to start.

Just a minor correction- I think you mean "flawed so badly", not "flawed so bad".

Start somewhere, then. This is a pathetic cop-out; you've got no real argument to speak of so you use these naive stalling tactics in the hope that no-one notices that you ran out of ideas long ago. Tell me something, with this supposed "wealth" of knowledge you have behind you, and all this "fact" and "evidence", why have you entirely failed to retort to a single counter-criticism anyone in the entire thread has made? Can you explain that? Why are your posts wild accusations of complicity towards, well, just about everyone who opposes you in this argument (that'll be the entire forum save for PrivateFirstClass, then) rather than doing what any intelligent or knowledgeable person would- which is attacking the argument.

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 15:11)
Pure ignorance and zionist-racist propoganda, straight from your handy, dandy, zionist hand book.

Ignorance? How so? Care to explain how offering accurate and rational critiques of your comments which are supported by evidence is "ignorance"? That suggests that you somehow hold the belief that your information sources are empirically "better" than mine. And with all the criticisms I've posted with regards to them, can you justify this?

I also find it quite ironic that one minute I'm "misguided" or "ignorant", and yet the next minute I'm working for the Zionists? Come on, which is it? If I'd really been trained by the Zionists to deal with people like you, don't you think I'd be doing it in such a way which doesn't lead to me being labelled "ignorant"?

Also, you still haven't explained what makes you so "learned" on the subject as to question the intelligence of others?

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 15:11)
Dispute any of the facts that I posted. One of them.

Here's a selection of "facts" that I and others have disputed thus far-

> Why is your "list of Jewish surnames" (i.e Rockerfeller conspiracy) mostly comprises of Germanic ones? And to that end, why are you seemingly unable to identify German (or Austrian, or Polish, or Russian) from Jewish? It isn't hard.

> Wheres your evidence that there are people on forums paid to "troll" people who criticise Israel? And, if this is the case and as you suggest I am one of these people, why have I been quite vocal in my criticism of Israeli foreign and defence policy?

> How was the Balfour declaration, a legal document given majority international support and then put into force by the legal commission responsible for the administration of the land- the Palestinian Mandate- that is, the United Kingdom, objectively "unfair"? You've repeatedly alluded to a conspiracy in relation to this, but you've not actually demonstrated one yet. Why not?

> How can Israel, as a nation, be "terrorists", when the the accepted definition of "terrorist organisations" precludes state actors from being classified as them?

> What evidence links Israel to 9/11, and in what context? I questioned the validity of this statement in my very first comment to you, but you still haven't responded.

> What justification would Israel have in conducting a false flag attack on the USS Liberty when the outcome of the Six Day War was already a foregone conclusion by that point, and even a direct attack on a US ship in international waters disguised as being conducted by Egypt was unlikely to actually bring the US into the conflict- which presumable would be the aim of the entire exercise?

> How is Israel an Apartheid regime when "Apartheid" signifies discrimination on the grounds of ethnicity, not religion? It's quite obvious that Israel doesn't discriminate on the grounds of ethnicity- have you ever been to Israel? A nation greater diversity in skin colour I have never seen in my life.

Now, lets look at two of the articles from that "Zionism Data Page" you posted

> Israel's Thermonuclear Blackmail of America is a good starting point. There's nothing at all in that article which suggests any kind of blackmail. Sure, it's bad for the US if Israel bands about their nuclear capability. But none of these commentators- some of whom are subject matter experts, alleges that the US is or was blackmailed by Israel's nuclear program. They don't even insinuate it. But you'd have probably realised that if you read anything more than just the title.

> Israeli Professor- We Could Destroy All European Capitals"- I don't understand the relevance of this one at all. Firstly, it's a totally moot point. Israel could indeed hit any European capital, and most of Asia to boot, but that's no indication that they will. I don't see any (current) conspiracies about Russia fueling the bombers, or China getting ready to launch their ICBMs, so why focus on Israel's considerably shorter-ranged nuclear deterrent? The UK or France could "destroy all European capitals", I don't see IAP (the original publishers of that article) getting flustered by that. I wonder why? Oh yes, I know why- it was published by the Islamic Association for Palestine, who have a vested interest in portraying Israel as negatively as possible.

See, plenty of rebuttals, but I imagine that you'll handily ignore these.

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 15:11)
And don't use the cop-out that you're using---saying it's from a racist souce, because it's not.

Oh really? Explain to me how it isn't? Rense gives self-confessed white supremacists a forum and platform from which to present their views. He willingly and voluntarily supports the writings of people who have professed a desire to destroy not just Zionism, as you claim, but also Judaism and other religious and ethnic groups. And I'm sorry, but I calls 'em how I sees 'em.

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 15:11)
And Ernst Zundell was convicted of a thought crime, in a weak, pathetic place, where cowards lost their freedom long ago to zionists.

Which one? Canada? Germany? Anyway, your opinions are irrelevant. He had segments of Mein Kampf read at his trial. He was supported during his time in Canadian prison by Paul Fromm, a self-confessed neo-Nazi. He distributed a pamphlet celebrating Nazi policies towards ethnic minorities and called on the Jewish race to be destroyed as "the enemy". One member of his German defence team was barred from practicing having been struck off and imprisoned for racial hatred, and another was prevented from giving testimony. If you can't see this person is a racist, then I pity your judgement.

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 15:11)
No jew is offended by the FACTS that I posted here.

I won't disagree with that; however, that's more to do with absence of "facts" (as defined earlier) than it is with the views you present.

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 15:11)
Only jewish supremasists are.

It's rather hard to be a Jewish supremacist when you're not Jewish, but I won't let facts get in the way of your pathetic but nonetheless rather entertaining attempts to hold your position.

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 15:11)
Would a white person come to the aid of a white power advocate?

In some cases, yes. The same way that a minority of African Americans defended the Black Panther Party, and that a minority of European citizens still defend policies and possess views that discriminate against Islam.

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 15:11)
And if so, then wouldn't that make them racist aswell?

In a word, yes. If you defend the views of a racist, or actively support them, you condone them and ergo are one yourself.

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 15:11)
That's what I see here. Zionists coming to the aid of one of their own.

All I see is you, with no thesis, no evidence and no support, trying to argue from a point of complete and total ignorance about an issue you have no understanding of. I find it entirely astonishing that the educational system of a democratic, Western country has produced someone with as bigoted and paranoid views as yourself.


What's even more amusing is that now your own lackey, PrivateFirstClass, is disagreeing with you about whether Putin is a Zionist. Come on, you must realise how utterly stupid this entire debacle looks to anyone with a reasonable degree of intelligence?

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

    I'm your huckleberry

  • Members
  • Joined: 08 Mar 2012

#244

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

I don't know PrivateFirstClass but I'm sure that him and I will disagree on some things but that's to be expected, and Like I said, If I call people to this thread, and I could very easily flood this place, there would be loads of people making you look like a bigger jewish supremasist than I have, but I don't need to do that and I like these forums because I am a GTA fan. plain and simple. Like I told you, I poked my head in here to see how big of a zionist troll lived here, as you all do in every political forum, lying, trying to alter historical facts, get people to believe your brainwashed zionist idiocy, and looky at what I found. You and your little band of jewish supremasist flunkies.

And digging up old posts by me is more evidence that you've been beaten. What a tool. Do you really want me to take the time and dig up your many contradicting posts, pointing out each one where you say one thing, then say another, to confuse the braindead and alter their thinking. You're text book zionist, I busted you and called everyone in these forums to witness it and they have. You wouldn't believe the PM's that I have gotten. A lot of eyes have been opened and that's all I wanted to do. You are a mere flea compared to other zionists that I am exposing right now and not worth my time. When the time comes that I get a little time, I'm coming back in here and going to give an education into what exactly you've been doing here. We will play cowboys and zionists.

You fell for every trick that I've used to expose you and draw into the light here at GTA forums, the zionist shills who work for you. lol. Now everybody knows. You all troll places like this hoping to discover someone who is not pro israel or says something "anti-semitic", as you like to call us, and you use that oportunity to spread your lies and horsesh^t, trying to play on peoples pity for something that, evidence has shown, never even happened. It is a hoax, just like you. Have a nice day

stu
  • stu

    I drink it up

  • Andolini Mafia Family
  • Joined: 22 Feb 2011
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

#245

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:11 PM

So yet again you completely ignore all of Sivispacem's arguments and points, and just spurt out your diarrhea. I would say it was verbal diarrhea, but it is of such incredible pure crap that it can only have come straight out of your ignorant bum crack. You avoid everything he says, and just trot out the same old slogans. You've clearly lost the argument, along with your dignity and mind.

Instead of being pathetic and cowardly, how about you try and justify what you say and refute Sivis' arguments? But of course you can't, because you lack the intelligence and your "argument" lacks any credibility, with zero facts or evidence to back it up.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

    Time flies when you throw a clock.

  • Members
  • Joined: 15 Sep 2010
  • None

#246

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

This topic should really get the name changed now from "The Syrian Civil War" to "You're all Zionists" or "Conspiracy bullcrap topic". confused.gif

PrivateFirstClass
  • PrivateFirstClass

    Square Civilian

  • Members
  • Joined: 17 Apr 2012

#247

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:03 PM Edited by PrivateFirstClass, 22 April 2012 - 05:08 PM.

well, i dont know atomicpunk but if i understand it correctly, he tried to say that putin if one of the good people (lol) and i disagree, maybe he is paid by russian secret service FSB, there are alot of peoples who got paid by government to spread lies...
maybe he didnt saw the facts, or, ignored them.... there are alot of conspiracy theorists who say "israel&usa and west are the bad one they are control of illuminati and iran,china and russia are the good one", those peoples are not better than the peoples who believe everything what theyr government and mainstreammedia says. im 50% russian 50% kazahs and i dont support any government of the world incl. russian and chinese government, im against them.

if i understood it wrong and you dont support putin and know he is a zionist, then ignore my post.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

    Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

  • Members
  • Joined: 25 Dec 2006
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

#248

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

Are all men with Circumsized Penis' Zionists?

Typhus
  • Typhus

    OG

  • $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Joined: 11 Sep 2007

#249

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (AlexGTAGamer @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 16:27)
This topic should really get the name changed now from "The Syrian Civil War" to "You're all Zionists" or "Conspiracy bullcrap topic". confused.gif

Hey, I tried to get it back on topic. But there's just no reasoning with some people.
Did you see the video I posted a page back?

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

    Absolute Dunkel:Heit

  • Moderator
  • Joined: 14 Feb 2011
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D]
    Contribution Award [General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

#250

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:30 PM Edited by sivispacem, 22 April 2012 - 08:35 PM.

I'm still waiting for either PrivateFirstClass or AtomicPunk to respond to a single critique I've made. When We've finally established they have nothing to contribute other than their diatribes and bullsh*t, then the topic can return to its original mandate.

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 16:31)
Do you really want me to take the time and dig up your many contradicting posts, pointing out each one where you say one thing, then say another, to confuse the braindead and alter their thinking.

I would absolutely love you to.

This is absolutely hilarious. Yet again, three paragraphs of no ideas and masses of testosterone-fueled angst.

I await a response of your which contains actual discussion, rather than hot air. I'd dissect this post like all of your previous ones, but it's entirely rhetoric and vitriol so I think even I would struggle to pull any kind of point to dispute it out of the mire.

Perhaps, when you grow older and wiser, you'll realise how much of a pillock you are.

Typhus
  • Typhus

    OG

  • $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Joined: 11 Sep 2007

#251

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 20:30)
I'm still waiting for either PrivateFirstClass or AtomicPunk to respond to a single critique I've made. When We've finally established they have nothing to contribute other than their diatribes and bullsh*t, then the topic can return to its original mandate.

I think that ship has sailed, I think it's become fairly obvious that they are unable to be reasoned with. Why waste your time with deluded fanatics who will only retort to your arguments with bizarre, incoherent ramblings and personal insults.
Didn't they accuse you of being a 'Zionist agent' a few pages back? Do they really have anything that's worth hearing? Are they really worth either your time or your consideration?

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

    Absolute Dunkel:Heit

  • Moderator
  • Joined: 14 Feb 2011
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D]
    Contribution Award [General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

#252

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 21:35)
I think that ship has sailed, I think it's become fairly obvious that they are unable to be reasoned with. Why waste your time with deluded fanatics who will only retort to your arguments with bizarre, incoherent ramblings and personal insults.
Didn't they accuse you of being a 'Zionist agent' a few pages back? Do they really have anything that's worth hearing? Are they really worth either your time or your consideration?

A fair point, but I've had a skinful and I'm an argumentative c*nt at the best of times, so it's invariable that these things will happen from time to time. Though, as I've said (or added) above, there's very little point me even continuing the discussion until they post something vaguely similar to a thesis.

Irviding
  • Irviding

    No bed crew

  • Andolini Mafia Family
  • Joined: 06 Nov 2008
  • United-States

#253

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:43 PM

They don't even need to post anything vaguely similar to a thesis. They just need to actually answer one f*cking thing you've said back. I guess it's just in your blood to keep arguing, but after they ignored me twice I gave up. I feel bad you wasted all those minutes making those rebuttals at them.

PrivateFirstClass
  • PrivateFirstClass

    Square Civilian

  • Members
  • Joined: 17 Apr 2012

#254

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:44 PM Edited by PrivateFirstClass, 23 April 2012 - 01:33 PM.

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 20:30)
I'm still waiting for either PrivateFirstClass or AtomicPunk to respond to a single critique I've made. When We've finally established they have nothing to contribute other than their diatribes and bullsh*t, then the topic can return to its original mandate.

first: the discussion was between you and atomicpunk, so the critique was to atomicpunk posts and i wont interfere, i posted only my opinion here mr.mossad agent, so im not wasting my time to debunk every bullsh*t you posted here, if i had the time, i would, but i spend my time for more important things than answeing someone who is ignorant and naive and only looks to the things that support his dream-world and does not looks into the other side.
second: you debunked nothing, your posts are full of bullsh*t.
third : you didnt debunked my posts about beslan school crisis inside job, moscow metro blasts inside job etc... oh wait, you cant debunk it, you never debunked anything, i saw your posts in 9/11 topics and didnt debunked anything, so I do not expect that you debunk them but only post bullsh*t.
fourth : ??????
fifth : GTFO user posted image

3niX
  • 3niX

    Lazy idiot

  • Members
  • Joined: 28 Aug 2005

#255

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:10 PM

Well...

QUOTE
fifth : GTFO

Thats ban material round here. You should count yourself lucky.

Seriously... has this topic ever been 'good'? It pretty much started off as a dance around different conspiracy theories.

Irviding
  • Irviding

    No bed crew

  • Andolini Mafia Family
  • Joined: 06 Nov 2008
  • United-States

#256

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE (PrivateFirstClass @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 15:44)
QUOTE (sivispacem @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 20:30)
I'm still waiting for either PrivateFirstClass or AtomicPunk to respond to a single critique I've made. When We've finally established they have nothing to contribute other than their diatribes and bullsh*t, then the topic can return to its original mandate.

first: the discussion was between you and atomicpunk, so the critique was to atomicpunk posts and i wont interfere, i posted only my opinion here mr.mossad agent, so im not wasting my time to debunk every bullsh*t you posted here, if i had the time, i would, but i spend my time for more important things than answeing someone who is ignorant and naive and only looks to the things that support his dream-world and does not looks into the other side.
second: you debunked nothing, your posts are full of bullsh*t.
third : you didnt debunked my posts about beslan school crisis inside job, moscow metro blasts inside job etc... oh wait, you cant debunk it, you never debunked anything, i saw your posts in 9/11 topics and didnt debunked anything, so I do not expect that you debunk them but only post bullsh*t.
fourth : ??????
fifth : GTFO user posted image


User Warned: Spam/Trolling/Flaming

Actually he debunked all of that, and you just didn't answer it. No one should dignify your points with a response if you aren't going to even bother to try to rebuke anything said by others.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

    I'm your huckleberry

  • Members
  • Joined: 08 Mar 2012

#257

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (PrivateFirstClass @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 17:03)
well, i dont know atomicpunk but if i understand it correctly, he tried to say that putin if one of the good people (lol) and i disagree, maybe he is paid by russian secret service FSB, there are alot of peoples who got paid by government to spread lies...
maybe he didnt saw the facts, or, ignored them.... there are alot of conspiracy theorists who say "israel&usa and west are the bad one they are control of illuminati and iran,china and russia are the good one", those peoples are not better than the peoples who believe everything what theyr government and mainstreammedia says. im 50% russian 50% kazahs and i dont support any government of the world incl. russian and chinese government, im against them.

if i understood it wrong and you dont support putin and know he is a zionist, then ignore my post.

@PrivateFirstClass
Nowhere did I support Putin. I merely posted a video how he hampered Israeli progress, nothing more. If I did say something that sounded pro-Putin, it was a misunderstanding, however, I believe that Russia would unite with arabs before they would ever side with Israel. Israel is always concerned over Russia invading them anyways. I don't like China, Russia, India-Israel, or American governments, to name several. They were infiltrated long ago like so many others. Just look at who the government is--each individual person. It doesn't make sense. The same way it doesn't make sense when you look at who the U.S. gov. is compiled of. They can change their names but we still know who they are.

@Civi
I already shut you down with facts, Mossad boy. Let me get this straight, you and your muppets claim that I won't even acknowledge what you have posted, but yet, you haven't acknowledged anything that I put up first? You write it off as "racist source" and blah, blah, zio-B.S.! Nothing, and I mean NOTHING that you posted is worth replying too because I already debunked your lies and zionist fantasy ideology. I mean, it's not hard to do. Anyone who has a brain and thinks for themselves can do it.

The second that you praised and defended aipac spying agency, you lost. Then you acted 'shocked' when I called them a terrorist organisation. Many people who are far smarter than you and I think they are useless and terrorists. aipac acts as an agent of the Israeli government with a "stranglehold" on the United States Congress with its power and influence.



aipac are spies and terrorists. There have been many arrested and stepped down at aipac because of investigations by the FBI, not to mention many other investigations. They are a zionist terrosit organisation who have many 'friends' in many governments around the world. Especially the U.S. gov.. Hell, American gov is controlled by these lunatics. So, I leave you with this, huckleberry.

Zionism threat to humanity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7CIsQke44s
Mossad/CIA behind Syria Bloodbath
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZEFLbHsmq0

Don't bother posting zio horsesh^t replies because, as you've seen, has been debunked and laughed at. You are a zionist, paid to work here in the GTA forums and distort history and spread zionist lies, along with a few of your friends. Keep trying=keep failing. People have opened their eyes. Have a great and wonderful day

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

    Absolute Dunkel:Heit

  • Moderator
  • Joined: 14 Feb 2011
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D]
    Contribution Award [General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

#258

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 17:36)
@Civi

It's "sivi", but go on.

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 17:36)
I already shut you down with facts, Mossad boy.

Where? Are you not going to respond to my dozens and dozens of points you've handily ignored?

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 17:36)
Nothing, and I mean NOTHING that you posted is worth replying too because I already debunked your lies and zionist fantasy ideology. I mean, it's not hard to do. Anyone who has a brain and thinks for themselves can do it.

Again, where? Please show me a single comment of yours that has "debunked" anything of mine.

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 17:36)
The second that you praised and defended aipac spying agency, you lost.

As I've said before, I never defended them. But you'd know that if you actually read anything.

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 17:36)
Then you acted 'shocked' when I called them a terrorist organisation.

Entirely without warrant or evidence.

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 17:36)
Many people who are far smarter than you and I think they are useless and terrorists.

In English, please?

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 17:36)
[youtube videos]

Care to substantiate this with something that's actually peer-review, sourced and merit-worthy, instead of YouTube drivel?

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 17:36)
They are a zionist terrosit organisation who have many 'friends' in many governments around the world.

Again, I fail to see any evidence that AIPAC are terrorists.

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 17:36)
Don't bother posting zio horsesh^t replies because, as you've seen, has been debunked and laughed at.

I'll post wherever I damn well please, thank you. I also think you'll find that I hold the majority of public support from posters in this thread- as you'd see if you'd read a single post anyone had made.

I'm starting to get the impression you really do have nothing to say. In fact, you're practically begging me to stop posting, you've been so comprehensively defeated in this argument. Case in question here.

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 17:36)
You are a zionist, paid to work here in the GTA forums and distort history and spread zionist lies, along with a few of your friends.

Right. So I'm paid to distort history, am I? And yet I'm not the individual whose denying the Holocaust. Now, that's ironic

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 17:36)
Have a great and wonderful day

I already have, thank you.

Slamman
  • Slamman

    Smote

  • BUSTED!
  • Joined: 29 Nov 2003
  • United-States

#259

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:38 PM

Reports yesterday showed that UN peacekeepers would be let in, about 30 of them, there would be a cease fire active during their inspections, but then the hostility and killing began again once they had left. John McCain was interviewed for this story and he feels this would be funny if it weren't so serious, his thoughts are to get weapons to the people who are hoping to bring down the government, in the same way Libya wanted liberation and as part of the on going Arab Spring revolts, I believe it is part of that movement as I said in the past

PrivateFirstClass
  • PrivateFirstClass

    Square Civilian

  • Members
  • Joined: 17 Apr 2012

#260

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 12:38)
Reports yesterday showed that UN peacekeepers would be let in, about 30 of them, there would be a cease fire active during their inspections, but then the hostility and killing began again once they had left. John McCain was interviewed for this story and he feels this would be funny if it weren't so serious, his thoughts are to get weapons to the people who are hoping to bring down the government, in the same way Libya wanted liberation and as part of the on going Arab Spring revolts, I believe it is part of that movement as I said in the past

"there would be a cease fire active during their inspections" at this part i had to laugh, how many times did assad confirmed that he do a cease fire ? he wont stop that sh*t, ive lost count in how many times he confirmed a cease fire, yet the killing goes on...

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

    Absolute Dunkel:Heit

  • Moderator
  • Joined: 14 Feb 2011
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D]
    Contribution Award [General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

#261

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (PrivateFirstClass @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 14:00)
QUOTE (Slamman @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 12:38)
Reports yesterday showed that UN peacekeepers would be let in, about 30 of them, there would be a cease fire active during their inspections, but then the hostility and killing began again once they had left. John McCain was interviewed for this story and he feels this would be funny if it weren't so serious, his thoughts are to get weapons to the people who are hoping to bring down the government, in the same way Libya wanted liberation and as part of the on going Arab Spring revolts, I believe it is part of that movement as I said in the past

"there would be a cease fire active during their inspections" at this part i had to laugh, how many times did assad confirmed that he do a cease fire ? he wont stop that sh*t, ive lost count in how many times he confirmed a cease fire, yet the killing goes on...

There are already independent monitors on the ground, with around 300 due in the near future. Assad has catagorically refused foreign troops (i.e a peacekeeping force), most likely because they can respond to breaches in the ceasefire militarily rather than just with strong words and sharp fruit. From my perspective, the people to really watch out for will be Turkey, who have apparently been considering their own unilateral intervention due to the worsening humanitarian situation on the border and several instances of Syrian armed forces firing into refugee camps on the Turkish side.

Irviding
  • Irviding

    No bed crew

  • Andolini Mafia Family
  • Joined: 06 Nov 2008
  • United-States

#262

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:13 AM

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 09:12)
QUOTE (PrivateFirstClass @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 14:00)
QUOTE (Slamman @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 12:38)
Reports yesterday showed that UN peacekeepers would be let in, about 30 of them, there would be a cease fire active during their inspections, but then the hostility and killing began again once they had left. John McCain was interviewed for this story and he feels this would be funny if it weren't so serious, his thoughts are to get weapons to the people who are hoping to bring down the government, in the same way Libya wanted liberation and as part of the on going Arab Spring revolts, I believe it is part of that movement as I said in the past

"there would be a cease fire active during their inspections" at this part i had to laugh, how many times did assad confirmed that he do a cease fire ? he wont stop that sh*t, ive lost count in how many times he confirmed a cease fire, yet the killing goes on...

There are already independent monitors on the ground, with around 300 due in the near future. Assad has catagorically refused foreign troops (i.e a peacekeeping force), most likely because they can respond to breaches in the ceasefire militarily rather than just with strong words and sharp fruit. From my perspective, the people to really watch out for will be Turkey, who have apparently been considering their own unilateral intervention due to the worsening humanitarian situation on the border and several instances of Syrian armed forces firing into refugee camps on the Turkish side.

If Turkey went in and fought Syria would NATO be called in to provide AID do you think? I know they can't invoke Article V since they weren't attacked but regardless it seems like while Turkey would clearly beat Syria in a war, it would not be some quick steamrolling and would probably ensue massive casualties for either side.

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

    M.O.T

  • Members
  • Joined: 17 Apr 2011

#263

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:09 PM

I have to agree with something that was said on ITV news earlier; Why's it taking so long to get UN peacekeepers in? The so-called 'cease-fire' clearly isn't working, especially after the suicide bombing earlier, so why are they delaying getting them into the country? Genuine question.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

    Absolute Dunkel:Heit

  • Moderator
  • Joined: 14 Feb 2011
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D]
    Contribution Award [General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

#264

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (Butters 2011 @ Friday, Apr 27 2012, 23:09)
Why's it taking so long to get UN peacekeepers in?

Because they aren't sending in peacekeepers. That would require a UNSC resolution.

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

    M.O.T

  • Members
  • Joined: 17 Apr 2011

#265

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Saturday, Apr 28 2012, 23:31)
QUOTE (Butters 2011 @ Friday, Apr 27 2012, 23:09)
Why's it taking so long to get UN peacekeepers in?

Because they aren't sending in peacekeepers. That would require a UNSC resolution.

I've clearly used the wrong word then...think I meant to just say the UN Monitors?

Typhus
  • Typhus

    OG

  • $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Joined: 11 Sep 2007

#266

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:25 PM

Well, how about this? It seems that Mr. Anan's peace plan didn't work out.
Assad's paid thugs have killed 90 people, including 35 children:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...e-east-18221461

Can there be any doubt now that force is the only language this uncivilised barbarian understands? Even when the world gives him a chance at peace, a chance he has done NOTHING to deserve, he has to push it just that little bit further.
I maintained that a peace plan was a bad idea because it implied Assad was the legitimate ruler of Syria. And now I feel vindicated in this assertion.
This man does not represent his people, he feels no shame and clearly no remorse at the actions of his soldiers.

There can be no peace whilst this butcher still holds the Presidency. How many more people have to die before these weak kneed diplomats understand that?

3niX
  • 3niX

    Lazy idiot

  • Members
  • Joined: 28 Aug 2005

#267

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:50 PM Edited by 3niX, 26 May 2012 - 09:04 PM.

Well...

It seems as though the issue has lost its momentum/presence in the public mind (which is probably what the Syrian leadership was hoping for). The problem with public interest is that it can get diverted quite easily.


This probably puts my thoughts in perspective.
user posted image

Typhus
  • Typhus

    OG

  • $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Joined: 11 Sep 2007

#268

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:02 PM

Seems like a good time to bump this thread. The rebels have launched an attack on Damascus itself, it would seem. And, after using a suicide bomber, have managed to take out Assad's defence minister, his brother-in-law and another close advisor. Many more officials have been injured in what looks like a clear indication of the growing strength of the rebel movement:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...e-east-18882149

My opinion? As good as it is that the movement against Assad is gaining pace, this assassination bears worrying similarities to those carried out by al Queda. Who, if memory serves me correctly, are actually aiding the rebels in the hope of setting up an Islamist regime once he is deposed.
So whilst we may be optimistic about their chances of gaining some measure of freedom, we should still exercise caution until we know the true nature of the revolutionaries.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

    Absolute Dunkel:Heit

  • Moderator
  • Joined: 14 Feb 2011
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D]
    Contribution Award [General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

#269

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Wednesday, Jul 18 2012, 18:02)
My opinion? As good as it is that the movement against Assad is gaining pace, this assassination bears worrying similarities to those carried out by al Queda. Who, if memory serves me correctly, are actually aiding the rebels in the hope of setting up an Islamist regime once he is deposed.

If I may interject, suicide bombing is a technique embraced by al-Qaeda but not actually devised by them. The first real notable use of VBIEDs was by far-right, anti-Zionist organisations in Lebanon. Ironically, many of these organisations were centred in Syria, but I digress. Personally, I don't believe that there is any great desire for political Islam in Syria- if Libya, with its smaller Christian minority and relatively similar (or at least comparable) demographic and social structure otherwise (if anything, less religiously conservative in Syria) has seen a post-revolution secularism, I have relative optimism for Syria.

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

    I Love Pony Farming

  • Members
  • Joined: 07 Jan 2009

#270

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:58 PM

Quite an interesting attack. The fact that they were able to get inside is quite incredible/worrysome. From what I herd it was a bodyguard that detonated a suicide vest. Also the free-syrian army and the alphabet soup of islamists are both claiming credit. Who knows? FSA had been denying any of the car bombings and other suicide attack, now they claim this one. Sounds like an AQ attack to me, fits their MO, but again who knows. Not a lot of clear info coming outta Syria since this all happened.

Also, a lot of fighting in the capital as of late from what I hear. Might get a lot worse before anything gets any better.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users