Photo

Questions for GTA Gamers

2 replies to this topic
Allen14n
  • Allen14n

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:11 PM

1. How did you find out about Grand Theft Auto?

2. When did you first play Grand Theft Auto?

I know I said this as a post for another thread, but I'll just paste it:

I wanted Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas the time it first came out, when I was nine and ten (two ages because I turned ten in 2005). I was in fourth grade. I can still remember all the hype revolving around that game. I was reading PSM, a PlayStation magazine, and I got really excited about it. I didn't know at all what sex was at the time, but I know it involved inappropriate stuff.

The main reason I wasn't allowed to get that game was because of the sexual content, which is optional in Grand Theft Auto games. I remember really wishing I had Grand Theft Auto IV when I was in eighth grade. I was thirteen and fourteen in eighth grade. This was during the 2008-2009 school year. I didn't get any Grand Theft Auto game until my freshman year of high school, however. That was when I got Grand Theft Auto IV. I was fourteen, and it was either before or during the holiday break. I was so happy. It was certainly worth the wait.

That's my story.

KanapkaPoland
  • KanapkaPoland

Masturbation Forever

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:05 PM

Cool topic, bro. Here's my story:

1. I found out about Grand Theft Auto back in 2001 or something like that. Saw GTA III in a TV and it immediately cut me from my legs. I wanted it!
2. I first played Grand Theft Auto when I was 5 or so.

nickelist1
  • nickelist1

I do this, you do that. Capeesh?

• Members

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:32 PM

1. My cousin
2. 2001

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users