Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
220.127.116.11, WTC 0.3 and ENB
Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:51 PM
I've been trying to install the World Trade Center 0.3 mod on my 18.104.22.168 version for days without success.
My version works with :
- icenhancer 1.35
- realistic car pack IV
- textures for buildings, weapons, etc...
- various scripts : trainers, traffic...
But after installing, I always get the same result : crash while loading.
I tried to install it on a 22.214.171.124 and it was succesful after I noticed it didn't work with xliveless and used another ASI loader.
But as far as I know, ENBs on 126.96.36.199 sucks so I'm back to my 188.8.131.52.
I've tried everything.
WTC 0.2, 0.3, with and without wtc0.2patch, with various loaders... all with the same result : crash while loading the game.
I also noticed something weird : I looked at the last 50 pages of the ENB screen topic and no one features the WTC mod...
Is it compatible ?
What am I doing wrong ?
Thank you for your help !
Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:16 PM
There are no pictures of this mod because the most are simply not interested in this mod. Therefore you better ask for help in the topic mentioned below. I really don´t think your problem is related to ENB
but if you have a suspicion then disable/remove ENB and try to use the mod without ENB. Maybe another mod you´re using is confilcting with the World Trade center.
Take a look here: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=440585
Edited by NaidRaida, 31 January 2012 - 04:26 PM.
Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:07 PM
It was due to a conflict with the "realistic car pack v4".
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users