Pakistani People hated in England?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:08 AM

It seems to me that alot of commotion in England is the riot between Pakistani-England civilians and initially full blood English people. There are many debates on how Pakistani people In racist English slang otherwise known as 'Pakis' take jobs from English people, or Pakistani people are ruling the country. It seems like the tension between Pakistani people and English people are really strong. But why? These are some incidents that happend because of this huge rivalry that still goes on today:

ONE of the key English debaters of why Pakistani people shouldn't be in England is Tom Robbinson I believe. He makes speaches saying false statements on Islam, and Pakistani people. Plus, on how the economy is going to sh*t in England because of these people. I would honestly would like to hear from other people of why there is racism against Pakistani people, in England. Please give feedback.

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:37 AM

Well.. I'm from england and i dont hate pakistani people nor do i hate muslims.. Infact i have MANY muslims friends. And they are really nice and kind people.. But i can only speak for myself.. Cuz i'm not brainwashed by the media like most (Racist) people out there

Irviding
  • Irviding

No bed crew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:08 AM

So what if they take someone's job? Too bad - you lose. That's a free market system.

Robinski
  • Robinski

Under a fluorescent sky

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:34 AM

There's also the fact that most people who are deemed "Pakis" by the hate groups are as British as anyone else, being the children of 2 or 3 generation immigrant families. Most of the migration from that part of the world happened in the 60s, 70s and 80s.

@gtaghost, do you really think the typically left-leaning media of this country instils hate for immigrants? Even the "right" wing papers treat the issue of immigration with the mindset of economy rather than hate (even if it is grounded in xenophobia, but that doesn't get printed).

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies

• United-Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:54 AM

I didn't see this.

Fair to say, racism of different kinds exists everywhere in the world. It's not targeted at one ethnic or religious group any more than it is another, for the most part. The majority of perpetrators are pathetic, petty and small individuals. However, suggesting that racism against people of Pakistani origin in the UK is somehow endemic or widely prevalent is just absurd. It's completely untrue.

Anyway, whilst it's an interesting topic, I'm going to lock it for two reasons. One, it's basic points have already been covered extensively in this topic. And two, because there's a pretty high chance of it descending into a sh*t-flinging contest.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users