Photo

Cheating in Multiplayer

43 replies to this topic
Maxaxle
  • Maxaxle

Used Car Acquisition Technician

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE (StonersDarkness @ Wednesday, Feb 1 2012, 16:41)
im with everyone else on this... THE INVOCATION OF GLITCHES IS CHEATING!!!!!

so keep crying... GLITCHER... you can keep getting your easy kills behind your walls... ill just stay the f*ck away from ya...  tounge.gif

IFIFY

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:48 AM

"Every aspect of this game is glitched, even most simple like driving and shooting so I dont know how can you play without glitches on PS3"

Xbox and PC are the two that actually contain the most glitches, I've played on all platforms so I ain't not fan boy.

And that fact that PC and Xbox are SOOO easier to mod, that adds even further cheating.

--

Also Glitching IS Cheating.

Despite that game having many Glitches and Easter eggs which can be fun to f*ck around with, you can't claim any skill or kills from this without it being called cheating as your exploiting the game, giving you can unfair advantage therefore CHEATING.

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (copsncrooksfan @ Thursday, Feb 2 2012, 00:56)
QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Thursday, Feb 2 2012, 00:14)
QUOTE (copsncrooksfan @ Wednesday, Feb 1 2012, 23:03)
QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Wednesday, Feb 1 2012, 19:36)
QUOTE (copsncrooksfan @ Wednesday, Feb 1 2012, 15:27)
QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Wednesday, Feb 1 2012, 14:48)
QUOTE (xHIGHWAY_REAPERx @ Wednesday, Feb 1 2012, 14:21)
QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Wednesday, Feb 1 2012, 14:01)
QUOTE (StonersDarkness @ Wednesday, Feb 1 2012, 04:25)
QUOTE (Shyabang Shyabang @ Wednesday, Feb 1 2012, 02:46)
QUOTE (Puffalump @ Sunday, Jan 29 2012, 21:51)
Should everyone assume there is cheating in multiplayer - just play to play and no real competition to speak of ? I wish games weren't destroyed this way.

Taken today at 4:12 - 4:14pm EST in team mafiya work (PC version), user list was several minutes later after i reentered.

http://imageshack.us...2pm1292012.jpg/

http://imageshack.us...pm1292012b.jpg/

I saw a similar thing happen twice. It makes players be unable to run or shoot. I assume that it makes them into an easy target. This started to happen when someone beat the cheater and the cheater did this in retaliation. The cheater was yelling with his mic so I could tell that he was angry. Then he shot down the other players one by one. I got out of that game quickly.

Another cheat I saw recently was someone hiding inside an airport building that was supposed to be locked up. That cheater was able to shoot at us through the walls. I tried shooting and throwing stick bombs but neither worked.

i have seen this airport glitch twice...

once around the Helicopter Spawn point... he hid in the building with the trailers... there are stairs to the right of it to get the roof... anywase, the second is hiding in the main terminal itself... it's adjacnt to the car park, it's the C lookin thing... lol

i personally think that cheaters need to get lives and f*ck off...

Its a glitch not cheat

Glitching is a form of cheating.

No its not, Im one of the best glitchers in GTA IV but I never cheat and I hate cheaters

If you use a glitch in any of the game modes, to get an advantage over everyone else, your CHEATING!!!!!!!!

Everyone do that and no one complains about it, to be good player means to use glitches in way that gives as big adventage as possible... thats how it works, at least on PC

Sorry again, but I completed level 10 long ago in ranked and I saw many kids messing around with huge firebombs and so on in ranked as well. So I don't think you're entirely correct about cheating not happening in ranked matches.

That means you played on another patch, there is no cheaters in ranked since 1.0.7.0 patch was released

Glad I don't play pc. People who use glitches on ps3 seemed to be pretty looked down upon by the better players. A good/skilled player is one who does not need to use glitches and turbo controllers to gain advantage.

Every aspect of this game is glitched, even most simple like driving and shooting so I dont know how can you play without glitches on PS3

What do you mean every aspect is glitched? I don't believe this to be true.

If I would have to do a list of glitches in this game it would took me like 10 hours or more, I dont even remember them all. I will tell you 2 simple examples - first one at shooting is called cornerglitch, cornershotting, wallhack etc and I think its explained very good in this video: and its just one of many glitches at shooting. Second one at driving is that you are able to do many thigs that normally you shouldnt be able to do like controling cars when you are in air, spining cars, spining helis(PC only) also shooting in cars is glitched, Its about the possition of your head when aiming backward also cars like Blista Compact, Infernus, Contender, Feltzer and all types of trucks are glitched too, experienced players will be always turned backward to you when in car becouse than its hard for you to hit him becouse of glitch in aiming system, there are also few types of speedbugs like cars with popped tires are faster, people with better fps are faster, some people are just fatster than others without doing anything. And I could talk hours like that about glitches in this game but rest of it you have to discover on your own

copsncrooksfan
  • copsncrooksfan

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:23 PM Edited by copsncrooksfan, 02 February 2012 - 04:25 PM.

QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Thursday, Feb 2 2012, 02:24)
Should everyone assume there is cheating in multiplayer - just play to play and no real competition to speak of ? I wish games weren't destroyed this way.

Taken today at 4:12 - 4:14pm EST in team mafiya work (PC version), user list was several minutes later after i reentered.

I saw a similar thing happen twice. It makes players be unable to run or shoot. I assume that it makes them into an easy target. This started to happen when someone beat the cheater and the cheater did this in retaliation. The cheater was yelling with his mic so I could tell that he was angry. Then he shot down the other players one by one. I got out of that game quickly.

Another cheat I saw recently was someone hiding inside an airport building that was supposed to be locked up. That cheater was able to shoot at us through the walls. I tried shooting and throwing stick bombs but neither worked.

once around the Helicopter Spawn point... he hid in the building with the trailers... there are stairs to the right of it to get the roof... anywase, the second is hiding in the main terminal itself... it's adjacnt to the car park, it's the C lookin thing... lol

Its a glitch not cheat

No its not, Im one of the best glitchers in GTA IV but I never cheat and I hate cheaters

If you use a glitch in any of the game modes, to get an advantage over everyone else, your CHEATING!!!!!!!!

Everyone do that and no one complains about it, to be good player means to use glitches in way that gives as big adventage as possible... thats how it works, at least on PC

Sorry again, but I completed level 10 long ago in ranked and I saw many kids messing around with huge firebombs and so on in ranked as well. So I don't think you're entirely correct about cheating not happening in ranked matches.

That means you played on another patch, there is no cheaters in ranked since 1.0.7.0 patch was released

Glad I don't play pc. People who use glitches on ps3 seemed to be pretty looked down upon by the better players. A good/skilled player is one who does not need to use glitches and turbo controllers to gain advantage.

Every aspect of this game is glitched, even most simple like driving and shooting so I dont know how can you play without glitches on PS3

If I would have to do a list of glitches in this game it would took me like 10 hours or more, I dont even remember them all. I will tell you 2 simple examples - first one at shooting is called cornerglitch, cornershotting, wallhack etc and I think its explained very good in this video: and its just one of many glitches at shooting. Second one at driving is that you are able to do many thigs that normally you shouldnt be able to do like controling cars when you are in air, spining cars, spining helis(PC only) also shooting in cars is glitched, Its about the possition of your head when aiming backward also cars like Blista Compact, Infernus, Contender, Feltzer and all types of trucks are glitched too, experienced players will be always turned backward to you when in car becouse than its hard for you to hit him becouse of glitch in aiming system, there are also few types of speedbugs like cars with popped tires are faster, people with better fps are faster, some people are just fatster than others without doing anything. And I could talk hours like that about glitches in this game but rest of it you have to discover on your own

Ok, I agree there are lots of glitches, I know of most of these that you talk about. Its just whether you choose to exploit them or not. The majority of the people I play with regularly choose not to. Makes the games much more enjoyable.

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (copsncrooksfan @ Thursday, Feb 2 2012, 16:23)

Its a glitch not cheat

Ok, I agree there are lots of glitches, I know of most of these that you talk about. Its just whether you choose to exploit them or not. The majority of the people I play with regularly choose not to. Makes the games much more enjoyable.

Well you play lots of Cops n Crooks I gues, the community of CnC players (at least on PC) is a band of nabs crying all the time about bugs lags and glitches (also they hate firetrucks and tug boats for no reason) there is no game that no one complains about lags or bugs, if they see you using smallest bug (even if its just a bug that appears randomly and you cant control it) they will try to kick you, if they caught you with small lags you will be called lagger forever even if you buy new better connection. I like CnC, its my favourite mode, I played about 3000 CnC games but I gave up now and I play it not often becouse the community of players is big sh*t...

Captain_Obvis456
  • Captain_Obvis456

you're about to be inadequate

• Members

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:49 AM Edited by Captain_Obvis456, 03 February 2012 - 12:52 AM.

QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Wednesday, Feb 1 2012, 14:36)

This is totally wrong. Plenty of cheaters in ranked games still. There just aren't many ranked games anymore.
This was a few days ago. Just talked to this guy.
http://i43.tinypic.com/27ysupk.jpg

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:30 AM

QUOTE (Captain_Obvis456 @ Friday, Feb 3 2012, 00:49)
QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Wednesday, Feb 1 2012, 14:36)

This is totally wrong. Plenty of cheaters in ranked games still. There just aren't many ranked games anymore.
This was a few days ago. Just talked to this guy.
http://i43.tinypic.com/27ysupk.jpg

Yes except this one, they figured out how to do this in January, in 2011 i saw cheaters in ranked only 2 times so there is still no cheaters in ranked except few idiots in Hangmans NOOSE and they can do this only if they are host

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Pass The Whiskey

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:56 PM

Cheating/Glitching/Bug Abuse is for pussies.

Captain_Obvis456
  • Captain_Obvis456

you're about to be inadequate

• Members

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Thursday, Feb 2 2012, 20:30)

Yes except this one, they figured out how to do this in January, in 2011 i saw cheaters in ranked only 2 times so there is still no cheaters in ranked except few idiots in Hangmans NOOSE and they can do this only if they are host

I've seen cheaters in every mode but CJC and TCJC. Mainly because no one plays those in ranked any more. And they weren't host. It is possible to cheat, but it was lessened after they gave the host the ability to kick anyone. I believe that was after the forth patch. Or whenever they did that.
It certainly not like it was when the game came out, but it still happens.
I always look for games from the custom menu and I will join any game. Especially if they are the less played modes.

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:27 AM

QUOTE (Captain_Obvis456 @ Friday, Feb 3 2012, 21:16)
QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Thursday, Feb 2 2012, 20:30)

I've seen cheaters in every mode but CJC and TCJC. Mainly because no one plays those in ranked any more. And they weren't host. It is possible to cheat, but it was lessened after they gave the host the ability to kick anyone. I believe that was after the forth patch. Or whenever they did that.
It certainly not like it was when the game came out, but it still happens.
I always look for games from the custom menu and I will join any game. Especially if they are the less played modes.

In ranked? So that was with one of the older patches, I play now a lot of Car Jack City becouse I want to be 1st overall but its like 2 hours of waiting for 15 mins of playing... The problem isnt that there arent enough players but that they cant wait a f*cking minute to play, its like 5 players join in 2 mins but no one stays in lobby longer than 30 seconds so its really hard to have more than 3 players in lobby at the same time suicidal.gif

btw whats your gamertag?

BuzzBeerCompany
  • BuzzBeerCompany

Cereal Killer

• Members

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Thursday, Feb 2 2012, 18:21)

Its a glitch not cheat

Well you play lots of Cops n Crooks I gues, the community of CnC players (at least on PC) is a band of nabs crying all the time about bugs lags and glitches (also they hate firetrucks and tug boats for no reason) there is no game that no one complains about lags or bugs, if they see you using smallest bug (even if its just a bug that appears randomly and you cant control it) they will try to kick you, if they caught you with small lags you will be called lagger forever even if you buy new better connection. I like CnC, its my favourite mode, I played about 3000 CnC games but I gave up now and I play it not often becouse the community of players is big sh*t...

Sorry, i don't have a comment, i just wanted to continue the worlds biggest, most useless quote on the internet. As you were. suicidal.gif

Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:52 PM

I saw something weird. Someone who was far away in an invincible car warped to me. This was at the airport. Shooting at him/her was no use. The god moder bombarded me with molotov cocktails. I was fortunate that the god moder had bad aim. Or I guess it's hard to aim when thowing. I ran to a narrow area where the god moder's car couldn't reach me. I went to one end and then fled to another. You know when you play catch and you try to stay on the other side of the table from your catcher? I could've stayed hidden in the middle, but I was afraid that the god moder might get off the car and chase me. So I ran out to the end that was far from the god moder. I ran by the trees for cover. After running in zig zag movements to escape the car, I got into the subway station. I got up to the tracks, but he warped to the same area. So I went back inside. The god moder couldn't get inside with the car nor could the god moder throw through the station's glass. It was funny because sometimes the car got on the glass vertically. The car couldn't be warped into the subway station.

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (Shyabang Shyabang @ Thursday, Feb 16 2012, 12:52)
I saw something weird. Someone who was far away in an invincible car warped to me. This was at the airport. Shooting at him/her was no use. The god moder bombarded me with molotov cocktails. I was fortunate that the god moder had bad aim. Or I guess it's hard to aim when thowing. I ran to a narrow area where the god moder's car couldn't reach me. I went to one end and then fled to another. You know when you play catch and you try to stay on the other side of the table from your catcher? I could've stayed hidden in the middle, but I was afraid that the god moder might get off the car and chase me. So I ran out to the end that was far from the god moder. I ran by the trees for cover. After running in zig zag movements to escape the car, I got into the subway station. I got up to the tracks, but he warped to the same area. So I went back inside. The god moder couldn't get inside with the car nor could the god moder throw through the station's glass. It was funny because sometimes the car got on the glass vertically. The car couldn't be warped into the subway station.

Thanks for that wonderful story

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE (BuzzBeerCompany @ Wednesday, Feb 15 2012, 22:27)
QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Thursday, Feb 2 2012, 18:21)

Its a glitch not cheat

Sorry, i don't have a comment, i just wanted to continue the worlds biggest, most useless quote on the internet. As you were. suicidal.gif

LOL biggrin.gif Why you think its useless? Thats what is quoting system for right? btw why you have no comment? You never met cheater in multiplayer?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users