» «
Photo

The San Andreas Chapters

45 replies to this topic
ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

Tap Tap Tap! *Troll food*. Umad?

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 January 2012 - 10:57 AM Edited by ToniForelli, 19 July 2012 - 05:17 PM.

user posted image
Chapter 1/2 theme
Chapter 3 theme

This is my second dyom mission pack and i'm not cancelling this one. It will be about three bikers having themselves into trouble or not and they are proantagonists from each gang, either enemies or friends.
user posted image

Joe: He is a former vice president of the B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S(Bikers against stupid, terrible, asswiped, retarted, dumb sh*theads) returning from Vice City he saw that the B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S are the weakest gang due to that Desert Racers teamed up with The Scottish MC and with The Triads(their former allies) and he will try to eliminate them whatever it takes.
Ray: He is the member of The Scottish MC and a very loyal member in that gang. He has a spy in The B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S gang. Who is he? Don't know? You will find out.
Michael: He is the leader of Desert Racers a very powerful biker gang using the fastest bikes in San Andreas. He has an alliance to take down The B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S, although he will take down other gangs to become a king pin in San Andreas.
user posted image

The chapter is done the trailer is in making. Although i would really want some guides to make a trailer when i'm going to make one.
user posted image

user posted image

Biker gang that are against stupid, terrible, asswiped, retarted sh*theads. They were powerful gang with The Scottish MC and still were enemies. They had Triads with them, but now Downtown Koreans.
Radio Station: K-DST
Cars/Bikes: Silver Freeway
Guns: 9mm, Sawn-off shotgun
Members:
Zane(leader)
Malcolm(2nd leader)
Joe
Sam
James
Jack
Joe's brother
user posted image

A biker gang from Scotland and were powerful gang until they joined an alliance with Desert Racers and Triads. They have the same goal as other alliance gangs and it is "To take down The B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S"
Radio Station: Radio X
Cars/Bikes: Blue Freeway
Guns: 9mm, Sawn-off shotgun, TEC-9
Members:
Gordon(leader)
Ray
Andrew
Alex
user posted image

A biker gang that went from the weakest to the strongest. They have an alliance with Triads and Scottish MC and their plan is "To take down The B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S" although Desert Racers plan to wipe out them aswell.
Radio Station: SF-UR
Cars/Bikes: Blue PCJ-600
Guns: AK47, MP5
Members:
Michael(leader)
Josef
Andrew
Alex
Dom
Arnold
user posted image

Former allies with The B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S and now with the alliance.
Radio Station: Bounce Fm
Cars/Bikes: Green Stratum
Guns: 9mm, MAC-10, AK47
Members:
Pak Yon(leader)
user posted image

Allies with The B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S who send them half of the money they steal from The Triads and help them.
Radio Station: CSR 103.9
Cars/Bikes: Light blue Merit
Guns: Silenced pistol, MP5
Members:
Sun Kinming(leader)
Luk
user posted image

Strongest gang with Desert Racers and since Desert Racers blackmailed them, The Bezzinos are up against The B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S
Radio Station: Master Sounds 98.3
Cars/Bikes: Black Sentinel, Golden Banshee and Red with yellow stripes Maverick (support and air by) .
Guns: Deagle, SPAS-12
Members:
Lucas Bezzino(leader)

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 January 2012 - 10:58 AM Edited by ToniForelli, 03 July 2012 - 07:00 PM.

user posted image

I'm listing every single character that appeared in missions.(1 mission is released a character will be added)

Name
Status
Description
Joe
Alive He is one of three biker proantagonists. He left San Andreas because The Scottish MC second leader is affilated with the cops and Joe shot him forcing him to leave San Andreas and live in Vice City for 8 years. Many years passed and he found out that there is the Alliance in the San Andreas. He will do anything just to take out the Alliance(Desert Racers, The Scottish MC, Triads).
James
Alive He is Joe's friend. James is known for his drug trafficking, but it's uknown where he gets the drugs. He is a very loyal member in the B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S due to that he succeded to blow up Desert Racers leader bikes in the past.
Jack
Alive He is also Joe's friend and a very good gunman. The Scottish MC leader Gordon wants him dead because of his good accuracy with guns.
Malcolm
Dead He is second leader and Zane's twin brother. He is one of two traitors in the B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S gang and other gang member is unknown. Two gang members are the Alliance spies.
Sam
Alive He is Joe's best friend and most trusted member in B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S. He was a former gang member in The Scottish MC until he betrayed them and joined B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S because what Zane told him while during a gang war about The Scottish MC.
Zane
Alive He is the B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S leader and founder, also Malcolm's twin brother. Zane is the best biker in San Andreas and is feared of his skills.
Ray
Alive He is one of three biker proantagonists. He is the powerful gang member of The Scottish MC and nearly powerful than Gordon. He is also feared by his motorcycle skills and almost better than Zane. He was a former member of the Bezzino Crime Family, the best drivers and gunmen gang.
Gordon
Alive He is the leader of The Scottish MC. He created a gang because he was thrown out from the gang called Biker Mafia. He had lots of members when he created a gang and has more due to that he wiped out the gang and surviving members joined The Scottish MC making him powerful opponent.
Luk
Alive He is Sun Kinming's right hand man of the Downtown Koreans. He helped alot to B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S and with his bosses gang also helped them to rise to the top making Downtown Koreans main allies. Joe for some reason hates Luk.
Sun KinMing
Alive He is the leader of Downtown Koreans. Sun has a cousin from the Triads, but he doesn't want to kill him nor fight him. He is known as "Soft Killer" due to that he is too kind to his enemies.
Old Man Racer
Dead He is a retired leader of the Desert Racers. According to Joe he is a good biker(possibly his reflexes) and also he lives in The Scottish MC clubhouse due to that many assassins try to kill him.
Raymond
Alive The main dealer of the B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S gang(formerly, but now rejoins them) and he always works with James due to that he provides him with lots of drugs. He had enough cash to afford bodyguards and he left B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S for atleast 4 years. He now rejoins the gang and hoping that B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S will have enough money to get alot of guns.
Andrew
Alive Drug dealer of the Desert Racers. He is the most wanted person in San Andreas.
Arnold
Alive He is their main gunman in Desert Racers. He is one of assassins in Desert Racers and is responsible for the attack of B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S clubhouse in the past.
Alex
Alive One of the most strongest gang members in Desert Racers(not counting Dom and Michael). He is the one who hosts races and robs people.
Josef
Alive Another assassin in Desert Racers and also manages snipers. He is famed by his assassinations that lowered Downtown Koreans gang turfs and Triads gained their territories because of him.
Dom
Alive Michael's cousin and he is the one who killed Joe's brother 13 years ago. Joe swore to kill him, but he never encountered him after his brothers death.
Jeff
Alive The cop who is affilated with The Scottish MC and the one who made Joe leave San Andreas. Joe also tells Jeff to leave now, probably because he is feared and can destroy 1 gang without a problem.
The Yardie drug lord
Alive(Only in Investment(Spare) The drug organization leader(not from Jamaica) that is selling expensive weed(probably that's where the name came) and this drug lord has been enemies with most of the gangs in San Andreas due to that he steals drugs.
Seville
Alive Yet another drug lord, but this one is more dangerous. He runs a drug factory with his farmers who have country rifles and their gun accuracy has trained them very good. Seville is also affilated with The Scottish MC due to them buying his drugs from him very oftenly.
Dwayne
Alive Former shopkeeper who became rich by winning a lottery from Bezzinos. He quit Downtown Korean protection and signed in into Bezzino Families protection. However he respects his own enemies and also doesn't underestimate them, much like Sun KinMing. He often uses his own bodyguards instead of Bezzino Mafia members.
Pak Yon
Alive Triad leader and the guy who is also raided the B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S and the last surviving guy from these days. He is dumb muscle in his gang, but very strong and his vitality is impressive! In all gang history no one even the leaders was that powerul.

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:00 AM Edited by ToniForelli, 19 July 2012 - 01:25 PM.

user posted image

Chapter 1(Joe)

INTRO

B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S

Do You Have A Package?

Extreme Shooters[1/2]

Extreme Shooters[2/2]

Getting The Score Even

Sell And Get Ambushed

Will you pass the test?

Investment
Spare
Kill
End

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spare missions:
Capture the Prize
Prisoner
Kill missions:
Home Defenders
Oh Joe Thought You've Died
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Long You Bikers

Savior

Favor

Want Some Money? Ask Dwayne

Ransom

Last Favor

Money Talks, Guns Silence!

Iced Business

Malikio12334566687
  • Malikio12334566687

DYOM Designer, User and Reviewer

• Members

Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:01 AM

Played the first 2 missions, and I really like this mission-pack. I think this is promising. Keep up the good work. smile.gif

Converse
  • Converse

Official DYOM Reviewer | DYOM TV Founder

• Members

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:37 PM

"The San Andreas Chapters" - Intro and B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S

OK introduction. It was probably at standard, in terms of action.

The bikers riding throughout the road was a good touch. But, I found it a bit "corny" when throughout that cutscene, one of the biker's said "Boo yeah, I like being a biker!" and the other said "Yeah, me too!". To me, that's just something a biker gang wouldn't say. At all.

The grammar and punctuation, honestly, was below standard. There were errors in almost every text! You need to significantly improve on that.

There was no need for part one and part two of the missions. Both of the missions should've been combined, because the first mission was pure cutscenes, and only lasted about 2 minutes! And the second mission just carried on from the first. So, you should've just combined them both as the first mission.

The action was pretty suitable for a first mission. A simple shooting, nothing more, nothing less.

The setting was suitable.

The actor's animations were, unrealistic, to say the least. Sam's animation, wasn't even completed! He drove and stopped in the middle of the road! And when the protagonist said "Desert Riders are coming.", there was no-one coming. I waited for about a minute, and still nothing. You need to improve in terms of animations and actor realism, because it adds more realism if you complete the little things. You'd be surprised how much.

Well, it was an OK start so far. But, if you were to transgress into a DYOM professional, you'd need to work on character's dialogues, grammar and punctuation and animations. Work on those, and you will aspire into a DYOM professional designer.

Rating - 5.6/10.

user posted image Review by Converse

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:19 PM

They're racers not riders because they collect racing type of bikes and they always start a illegal motocycle races.

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:38 PM

Mission Released

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:44 PM Edited by ThaBoY, 01 February 2012 - 07:56 PM.

Going to give this a try.
Just 1 thing.
Could you use a smaller size for the letters?
That's really big

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:49 PM

Lowered
EDIT: Try the intro then go to second mission

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:56 PM

Mission released

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:58 AM

MISSION RELEASED damn i was temp banned for so long so i uploaded a mission called Extreme Shooters[2/2]

abishai.kochara
  • abishai.kochara

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:39 PM Edited by abishai.kochara, 14 February 2012 - 12:49 PM.

Played the missions,
you've done a really good job though you have made major mistakes. Also the first and second missions should've been combined. You forgot to hide some actors
and made some placement mistakes and unneeded stuff.
Overall the missions were good but I see you failed to make some changes which would've made your missions
really cool.
Good gameplay and style, amazing way you've made the missions!
Keep it up!
Anyways good job!

G o o d w o r k a n d g o o d l u c k!

If you need screenshots just tell me!

user posted image

user posted image
Look at my bike... how do you expect me to pass the mission?

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:54 PM

A bug maybe? It didn't happen to me. Possibly a bug.
EDIT: Did you've tried to somehow push the bike or punch it? It would work i think.

abishai.kochara
  • abishai.kochara

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (ToniForelli @ Tuesday, Feb 14 2012, 12:54)
A bug maybe? It didn't happen to me. Possibly a bug.

Uhh.... that bike was like that in a cutscene and in this mission as well......
anyways do you need gameplay screenshots?

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:13 PM

I need them i think. I'm kinda busy right now so take some screenshots and then i will post them in the main page Screenshots.

abishai.kochara
  • abishai.kochara

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:53 AM Edited by abishai.kochara, 15 February 2012 - 07:55 AM.

'Kay then, I'll add you to the requests list here, expect them in some hours......
Also, my bike model is different so the bug.... I guess....

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:39 AM

Look at the size and other bike size.

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:38 AM

Mission released

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:05 PM

Hey guys i was thinking. Should i put such missions where you can choose to spare him or kill him?

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:09 PM Edited by ToniForelli, 24 February 2012 - 08:13 PM.

Mission released. This mission won't be big and you just have to bring the van to the dealer and avoid attention. Also i can give you all a hint for my next mission. That next mission i will be where you have to test your biker skills. Well have fun as usual. Also i need answers about this.
Hey guys i was thinking. Should i put such missions where you can choose to spare him or kill him?

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:22 PM Edited by ThaBoY, 24 February 2012 - 09:28 PM.

QUOTE (ToniForelli @ Tuesday, Feb 21 2012, 21:05)

It's cool but it isn't necassery.

I think this is the best way to do it.

At the end of the mission, add a cutscene like "sh*t, he escapes".
Then make some cutscenes to make clear that you can choose to kill him.
Like "catch him or kill him".
Then add a running actor.
Then add a timeout objective (between 6 and 10 seconds) with a description like "kill him or let him go".
Then add a cutscene "to be continued".

Just remember that the player's choice needs to affect the storyline.
So you need to make 2 different missions after it.
Maybe even 2 different endings...

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:28 PM

I'm thinking the same. I have played GTA IV so many times so it's up to me. If the guy/girl likes this then i'm including this option. I know one mission(probably will be 30 or up and you will like it. It will be where you capture someone. Those Kill him or Spare him options are far away right now.)

abishai.kochara
  • abishai.kochara

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:02 AM

Yeah, make those! They're awesome!

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:49 AM

Different endings, different missions there will be for example i choose "Spare Him" and then you have to do that mission where you choose spare him, but not kill him. Don't worry i won't mess up the storyline.

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:20 PM

MISSION RELEASED! finally my long maths studies are over for now and i have created the mission. Sorry if i wasn't here for a bit long. Hope you enjoy.

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:35 PM

Announcement

This mission i am creating is spare or kill and it's the first one. So that's pretty much it.

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

Mission released and the first spare or kill mission. Spare and kill are coming soon.

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

Released Spare part, Kill part and Ending when you do spare or kill. I almost forgot about my mission pack. Hope i will do this one as fast as i can smile.gif .

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

Mission released.

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:30 PM

Mission released Get ready to fight them smile.gif .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users