GTA & RDR: Project Life Roleplay

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic
X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (Mac Mancini @ Tuesday, Jan 31 2012, 11:51)
What this thing now we have to sign up for this website. That's just screaming out SCAM! confused.gif

Mac Mancini shut up your a fa**ot. tounge2.gif

Colonel Dre
  • Colonel Dre

Non Duxit Nos Inducas

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

What is your gamertag?:N7 Colonel Dre
Where are you located?: Colorado
How old are you?: 14
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this?: Yes, never had one on XBL though.....
(If yes, which community(s)? To many to list
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community what were your previous character roles?: Soldier, Cop, Doctor, Etc.
Define roleplaying to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: Acting as someone else, doing the things they would do in their day-to-day life.
Define NLR to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: New Life Rule, you know nothing about where you were when you died, how you died, or who killed you.
Define DM to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:Killing people for no reason
On a scale of 1-10 how good of a roleplayer are you?: 9
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?:9
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?:9
What is your favorite game to role-play on [not limited to multiplayer games]?:Grand Theft Auto
What plans do you have for your character(s) for our community [if you have any at all]?:Body Guard
Why do you want to join this community?: Would like to RP on the XBox
Why should we accept your application to join this community?: Why not? I'm just another person to RP with

glenn tha killer
  • glenn tha killer

Irish.

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE (Colonel Dre @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 18:02)
What is your gamertag?:N7 Colonel Dre
Where are you located?: Colorado
How old are you?: 14
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this?: Yes, never had one on XBL though.....
(If yes, which community(s)? To many to list
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community what were your previous character roles?: Soldier, Cop, Doctor, Etc.
Define roleplaying to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: Acting as someone else, doing the things they would do in their day-to-day life.
Define NLR to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: New Life Rule, you know nothing about where you were when you died, how you died, or who killed you.
Define DM to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:Killing people for no reason
On a scale of 1-10 how good of a roleplayer are you?: 9
What is your favorite game to role-play on [not limited to multiplayer games]?:Grand Theft Auto
What plans do you have for your character(s) for our community [if you have any at all]?:Body Guard
Why do you want to join this community?: Would like to RP on the XBox
Why should we accept your application to join this community?: Why not? I'm just another person to RP with

Ill have a talk with the Admins now. Are you online?

Athogus
  • Athogus

The Guardian of Monster Energy

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:08 PM

I might join, But, how do we do this? We cant exactly type this out can we? Like how do we pretend to give people drugs?

glenn tha killer
  • glenn tha killer

Irish.

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:18 PM

It will all be explained on our page.

Colonel Dre
  • Colonel Dre

Non Duxit Nos Inducas

• Members

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:40 PM

Okay, I'm sorry guys. I had to get ME3 out of my system.

But I am ready for a RP of GTA IV, TLAD (DLC or Disc), or TBoGT

xaustinbnrx
  • xaustinbnrx

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:11 AM

What is your gamertag?: xDARKK1LLERx
Where are you located?: Georgia
How old are you?: 16
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this?: Yes
(If yes, which community(s)? Halo Reach and GTA roleplaying custom games community.
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community what were your previous character roles?: Different characters in skyrim, civillians, cops, etc.
Define roleplaying to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: Giving roles to different players so the players can act in character and make their own decisions as if they are that character in real life.
Define NLR to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: New life rule, you have no knowledge of what happened before you died.
Define DM to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: Death Match, you cannot kill unless you have a good reason that relates to your character.
On a scale of 1-10 how good of a roleplayer are you?: 10
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?: 10
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?: 9
What is your favorite game to role-play on [not limited to multiplayer games]?: GTA
What plans do you have for your character(s) for our community [if you have any at all]?: Im gonna be a civilian and start as a cashier or public transportation to get enough money for a couple of businesses and end up going to college or becoming a businessman.
Why do you want to join this community?: I love to role play and i want to have fun and get the most out of GTA.
Why should we accept your application to join this community?: Im experienced in roleplaying and im mature and will be very active.

abrownboy15
  • abrownboy15

In it to win it - Zac Efron

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:13 PM

What is your gamertag?: abrownboy15
Where are you located?: Texas USA
How old are you?: 16
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this?: yes
(If yes, which community(s)? a lot don't recall names though. gta gang one for sure
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community what were your previous character roles?: blood gang member, civilian, cop
Define roleplaying to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: being able to stay in character
Define NLR to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: New life, no rememberance of how you died or who killed you
Define DM to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: no killing for fun
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?: 8
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?: 9
What is your favorite game to role-play on [not limited to multiplayer games]?: grand theft auto
What plans do you have for your character(s) for our community [if you have any at all]?: i guess hitman sorta businessman in a couple games. basing off luis on TBoGT
Why do you want to join this community?: seems active enough
Why should we accept your application to join this community?: I'll be a great addition to your games.

HalfBlkAssassin-
  • HalfBlkAssassin-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:08 PM

What is your gamertag? HalfBlkAssassin
Where are you located?:Ontario,Canada
How old are you? 18
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this?:no
(If yes, which community(s)?
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community what were your previous character roles?:
Define roleplaying to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: creating a life that is not possible in real world
Define NLR to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:new life rule, FORGOT THE PERSON WHO KILLED YOU
Define DM to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:full out war, but a great place to practise your gunmanship
On a scale of 1-10 how good of a roleplayer are you?: hoping to find out by joining
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?10
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?9-10
What is your favorite game to role-play on [not limited to multiplayer games]?Cops and Crooks or Free Rome
What plans do you have for your character(s) for our community [if you have any at all]? i would really like to become a officer and make my way up the ranks or be in a Mafia or gang
Why do you want to join this community?: from what i have seen on the forums you are a great community and would be a great place for me to really see how fun Roleplay can be and also you have a great set up
Why should we accept your application to join this community? i hope you accept my application because i believe i can be a positive contribute to your police force and your community as a whole

Wiemy
  • Wiemy

Respect is the ultimate currency

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:00 AM Edited by Wiemy, 16 April 2012 - 03:12 AM.

What is your gamertag?: Wiemy
Where are you located?: Florida
How old are you?:14
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this?: no
(If yes, which community(s)?
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community what were your previous character roles?: Yes, mostly on skyrim as an assassin
Define roleplaying to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: doing things virtually that aren't possible without a consequence.
Define NLR to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: idk what that is
Define DM to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: killing people over and over for points.
On a scale of 1-10 how good of a roleplayer are you?: 7
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?:8 my current gang will take priority. But I'll join whenever I can which will be often.
What is your favorite game to role-play on [not limited to multiplayer games]?: Skyrim
What plans do you have for your character(s) for our community [if you have any at all]?: maybe running a PMC or bodyguard service.
Why do you want to join this community?: was looking for a good roleplay
Why should we accept your application to join this community?: I'll bring some fun to the game.

expressgoalie12
  • expressgoalie12

Si parla Italiano?

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:10 AM Edited by docrikowski, 24 August 2012 - 02:38 PM.

You all have to go and register on their forums [removed]

xaustinbnrx
  • xaustinbnrx

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:19 AM Edited by docrikowski, 24 August 2012 - 02:38 PM.

QUOTE (expressgoalie12 @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 03:10)
You all have to go and register on their forums www.projectlife.foumotion.com

[removed]

expressgoalie12
  • expressgoalie12

Si parla Italiano?

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:21 AM

thnak you I ment to say that

Anthony117
  • Anthony117

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:04 AM

What is your gamertag?: AXxG3 ASSAULTxX
Where are you located?: USA
How old are you?: 15
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this?: yes
(If yes, which community(s)? local with my friends
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community what were your previous character roles?: Police sheriff
Define roleplaying to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: Reinacting real life in a video game
Define NLR to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: i think its something that you dont kill for revenge
Define DM to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: i dont know
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?: 9
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?: 10
What is your favorite game to role-play on [not limited to multiplayer games]?: GTA 4
What plans do you have for your character(s) for our community [if you have any at all]?: I plan to finally be able to play legit life games
Why do you want to join this community?: So i can play life more often
Why should we accept your application to join this community?: You should accept it because i know how to play right and im a very good cop

tjerome
  • tjerome

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:53 AM

My name is Tim and I am an Administrator (along with the creator of this topic) and I just wanted to bump this topic just to recruit some more members.

This topic was created a while ago - and yes some things have changed about our site. But we are still an active roleplaying community and we are always looking for new members. We are playing GTA4, RDR, and Minecraft. I can't edit the original post but most of the stuff is the same. I encourage you to read our information and consider joining us.

If you do want to join, please PM me and I will give you a link to the site. Thank you!

oborne 96
  • oborne 96

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:24 PM

great

spazzo2010
  • spazzo2010

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:20 PM

What is your gamertag?:DxG xSpazzo
Where are you located?:australia
How old are you?:17
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this?:yes
(If yes, which community(s)?cscp
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community what were your previous character roles?:police officer
Define roleplaying to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:playing real life roles in game
Define NLR to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:this is the new life rule if you die you forget everything about it
Define DM to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:death matching is where you kill people for no reason and out of roleplay
On a scale of 1-10 how good of a roleplayer are you?:8
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?:7
What is your favorite game to role-play on [not limited to multiplayer games]?:gta iv(and tbogt)
What plans do you have for your character(s) for our community [if you have any at all]?:nothing really play with some people
Why do you want to join this community?:because i like roleplaying and this looks like a good place to find lobbies
Why should we accept your application to join this community?:because im a sensible guy who can follow rules

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:39 PM

Ok, hello everyone. I on the recruitment team of Project Life. However, I`d just like to mention something.

As a member ive experienced the best Xbox Live Role Play ive ever seen. Basically as far as it can be. This RP has a tight nit community where everyone gets along. Its far better then the other RPs , that others call RP.

So I say sign up Today! Before some takes that slot.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE (tjerome @ Thursday, Aug 16 2012, 02:53)
If you do want to join, please PM me and I will give you a link to the site. Thank you!

You are basically using this topic to recruit members and redirect them to your external site. Well, that is against the rules. You should run your RP event exclusively in and from his topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users