14 replies to this topic
cidamelo
  • cidamelo

RIP Amy WINEHOUSE!GRANT RODIEK is back to the EA GAMES!&

• Members
  • None
  • Comedian of the Year 2010

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:27 PM

I think Michael Fassbender is one of the best actors we got here! Not because he is HOT, in fact he is! But he acts so well and he is nice! I thought he was going to be nominated FOR SURE! C'mon, what the world see in George Clooney!!! I don't think he is that great! Clooney is always "the charming guy with relationship issues!" FASSY IS WAY BETTER!! angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif
user posted image
A PIC OF HIS SMILE TO ALL THESE DOUCHEBAGS OF OSCAR ACADEMY!! WHY THEY DON'T GO KISS GEORGE CLOONEY ***?? angry.gif angry.gif

SIKKS66
  • SIKKS66

The Number of the Beast

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:38 PM

I agree. I'm a huge Fassbender fan but I can't really complain yet as I'm yet to go see Shame...

Fassbender will get an Oscar one day. He's too good an actor to go completely unnoticed for the rest of his career. For a further SIKKS66 Fassbender rant biggrin.gif , go look in the 'Actors/Actresses Topic'.

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:52 PM

Yahoo there's another Fassbender fan over here! happy.gif I first saw him in Band Of Brothers! He is very talented and beautiful, but I think the best thing in him is that is that he is humble, he is not full of himself! And I am happy he is getting more famous, most of the actors I like are flop! lol.gif lol.gif I haven't watched Shame, but I'm sure he made a great work!! C'mon, where in the world George Clooney is better than him?! I'll see what you've written! happy.gif

Andyzoot
  • Andyzoot

Player Hater

• Hustle Bones
  • None

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:06 PM

The academy aren't into films about sex addiction...

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:22 PM

Is the Academy moralist?!

Robinski
  • Robinski

Under a fluorescent sky

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:26 PM Edited by Robinski, 29 January 2012 - 06:59 PM.

QUOTE (cidamelo @ Saturday, Jan 28 2012, 23:52)
I first saw him in Band Of Brothers!

Wait, what? Damn, what is it about that show? I watched it a few years back and am always finding out that some big up and coming star now, was in it back then. It seems to happen. every couple of months. Tom Hardy was the latest one before Fassbender.

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:52 PM

Robinski true!! Band of Brothers has a lot of coming stars! In fact, it has a lot of talented actors!

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:46 PM

I vote for George Clooney because like fellow actor Sean Penn, he's making a difference with his fame, he's a humanitarian, and besides, I think Pierce Brosnan is better looking then both those men! hahaha

Andyzoot
  • Andyzoot

Player Hater

• Hustle Bones
  • None

Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Saturday, Feb 4 2012, 15:46)
I vote for George Clooney because like fellow actor Sean Penn, he's making a difference with his fame, he's a humanitarian, and besides, I think Pierce Brosnan is better looking then both those men! hahaha

Then give him a humanitarian award. The Best Actor award is supposed to honour acting ability, not their humanitarian stuff.

stu
  • stu

Ya filthy animal.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:29 PM

Peh the oscars has never been about who is the best. It's just a way for the actors to big themselves up and inflate their already huge egos. Sandra Bullock won best female actor either last year or the year before, nuf said.

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:12 PM

I first saw Michael Fassbender in Band of Brothers and its shocking how he has grown into a very good actor. I hope to see him more in future films. I have yet to see a Dangerous Method

SIKKS66
  • SIKKS66

The Number of the Beast

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:44 PM

If you want some recommendations for older Fassbender films, go see him in Fish Tank, Hunger and Inglourious Basterds. Three very different films but three stand-out performances from the Fass.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Boards Of Canada

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:18 PM

Hunger is a very good film. icon14.gif

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:22 AM Edited by finn4life, 06 February 2012 - 10:03 AM.

QUOTE (Robinski @ Monday, Jan 30 2012, 05:26)
QUOTE (cidamelo @ Saturday, Jan 28 2012, 23:52)
I first saw him in Band Of Brothers!

Wait, what? Damn, what is it about that show? I watched it a few years back and am always finding out that some big up and coming star now, was in it back then. It seems to happen. every couple of months. Tom Hardy was the latest one before Fassbender.

Yeah tom hardy, and fassbender, that's weird, i also noticed that.

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:13 AM

Slamman I have to disagree with you here, because Oscar is for the best actors, and not the best humanitarians! I don't know, but I don't take to him... I don't thing he is that great as everyone says... and Pierce Brosnan is very good looking!
GTA_stu yes I agree.... But unfortunately Oscar still is important, and I would love see Fassy wins it...
Carbine23 me too! I also like Keira Knightley a lot, she is one of the prettiest and talentful actresses of this generation!
SIKKS66 yes! Specially Fish Tank, is GREAT! lol.gif
ThePinkFloydSound it's awesome!
finn4life an excellent tv series with excellent actors!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users