Photo

Getting past the Remote Controlled Helicopter

12 replies to this topic
Derek2012
  • Derek2012

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:26 AM

angry.gif I'm so thoroughly, disgusted with the 'Remote Helicopter' mission. How, can I get around it? Go through it easier? or just 'Omit' it altogether, some how? How do I do?

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:36 AM

Just use Dem's Time Vault code tool located here, in this Pinned topic, it will pass this one as well as any other mission(s) you are having trouble with...

OR Upload your save to GTASnP.com Uploader, and post here, and someone can pass the mission for you...HTH

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Anything 80's

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 28 January 2012 - 12:04 PM

You can also upload and then post in here and someone will pass it for you.

Derek2012
  • Derek2012

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:56 AM

QUOTE (Andreaz1 @ Saturday, Jan 28 2012, 12:04)
You can also upload and then post in here and someone will pass it for you.

So, how do I 'Upload' this to here? Or 'Post' it, for that matter? I'm totally in the dark, on this one! confused.gif

Derek2012
  • Derek2012

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (radioman @ Saturday, Jan 28 2012, 05:36)
Just use Dem's Time Vault code tool located here, in this Pinned topic, it will pass this one as well as any other mission(s) you are having trouble with...

OR Upload your save to GTASnP.com Uploader, and post here, and someone can pass the mission for you...HTH

So, how do I 'Upload' this to here? Or 'Post' it, for that matter? I'm totally in the dark, on this one! confused.gif

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Anything 80's

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:51 PM

Go to the "My Documents" folder on your computer. In there is another folder called "GTA Vice City User Files". This contains all of your savegames and game settings. Look up the save file you want, "GTAVCsf1" is save number 1, "GTAVCsf2" is save number 2, and so on.

Once you have located the file you want, go to the GTA Save N Play Uploader. Click Browse and look up the savegame file that you found earlier. Then click Upload. Once it is done, you will get a screen that looks like this one - this is one that I uploaded earlier.

Copy the link in the "URL" field, and just paste it in a post here. Then one of us will download that save file, put it in our own game and pass that mission for you. wink.gif

Derek2012
  • Derek2012

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (Andreaz1 @ Sunday, Jan 29 2012, 12:51)
Go to the "My Documents" folder on your computer. In there is another folder called "GTA Vice City User Files". This contains all of your savegames and game settings. Look up the save file you want, "GTAVCsf1" is save number 1, "GTAVCsf2" is save number 2, and so on.

Once you have located the file you want, go to the GTA Save N Play Uploader. Click Browse and look up the savegame file that you found earlier. Then click Upload. Once it is done, you will get a screen that looks like this one - this is one that I uploaded earlier.

Copy the link in the "URL" field, and just paste it in a post here. Then one of us will download that save file, put it in our own game and pass that mission for you. wink.gif

Ok, so I did like you said, and here is the 'File': But, it will not post here, so am going to try the other way. Not to good at all this, we'll see, and thanks for your help! D12

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:00 AM Edited by radioman, 30 January 2012 - 04:29 AM.

Test link to show how to use SnP service.... -that was a place holder while making the video...

Anyway, Here is a video on how to use the SnP service-note at the beginning, I was trying to locate this topic to get the link to the SnP uploader...

Alternatively, you can use Dem's Time Vault to pass the mission for you-that link is also above, and the topic I linked to explains how to use that pretty well too...HTH

Derek2012
  • Derek2012

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:55 AM

Andrea, Went to this site, several times after doing the 'Mission' in question (Helicopter), and it wouldn't recognize the file type in 'GTA Save and Play Uploader', after I browsed for the very file, and clicked on it, to no avail... Did this three different times, and still 'NO GO!' Is there any other way to do this, as I'm not too savvy, on how to work these thingies.
(?)

Derek2012
  • Derek2012

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:03 AM

QUOTE (radioman @ Monday, Jan 30 2012, 04:00)
Test link to show how to use SnP service.... -that was a place holder while making the video...

Anyway, Here is a video on how to use the SnP service-note at the beginning, I was trying to locate this topic to get the link to the SnP uploader...

Alternatively, you can use Dem's Time Vault to pass the mission for you-that link is also above, and the topic I linked to explains how to use that pretty well too...HTH

Radioman, Thanks! But, it would take me hours to watch this video, NO DSL-and, went into: GTA 'Save N Play' Uploader, and did this three different times. to no avail. (Went into file for GTA, found the files, 1,2,3,4, etc., etc. Clicked on the appropriate one, and it said, 'Did not recognize file', all three times. So, am wanting to know, is there any other way? I'm such a dummie, when it comes to manipulating these sites. Thanks!

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Anything 80's

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:48 AM

QUOTE (Derek2012 @ Sunday, Feb 5 2012, 05:55)

Andrea, Went to this site, several times after doing the 'Mission' in question (Helicopter), and it wouldn't recognize the file type in 'GTA Save and Play Uploader', after I browsed for the very file, and clicked on it, to no avail... Did this three different times, and still 'NO GO!' Is there any other way to do this, as I'm not too savvy, on how to work these thingies.
(?)

1. Don't do the mission and then upload it, the whole point is that we do it for you. Just make sure that the mission is unlocked when you save the game.

2. What version of the game do you have? Steam, Mac or normal version?

3. Have you done something with the file before trying to upload it, renamed it, zipped it or anything? It should work, I've done it many many many times. Are you sure you are uploading the correct file?

4. Don't double post like that, you can quote and edit your posts for a reason. wink.gif

Derek2012
  • Derek2012

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:52 PM

QUOTE (Andreaz1 @ Sunday, Feb 5 2012, 11:48)
QUOTE (Derek2012 @ Sunday, Feb 5 2012, 05:55)

(?)

1. Don't do the mission and then upload it, the whole point is that we do it for you. Just make sure that the mission is unlocked when you save the game.

2. What version of the game do you have? Steam, Mac or normal version?

3. Have you done something with the file before trying to upload it, renamed it, zipped it or anything? It should work, I've done it many many many times. Are you sure you are uploading the correct file?

4. Don't double post like that, you can quote and edit your posts for a reason. wink.gif

Andrea, ok... Went in to get file, for this-and reads as follows: GTAVCsf4.b b file 198kb like it should; but when I upload it to: Save N Play Uploader Link, it gives me this message: "Unable to determine file type (1) then, below it lists 'Valid Files' and lists different GTA games below it. I did everything as I was supposed to. So, why won't it 'Determine' what the file type is? Everything is as it should be! (?) Thank you, for bearing with me. D2012

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Anything 80's

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:38 AM

Do you have a Steam version or a Mac version of the game? I don't know why it is doing that. Either way, try and upload it somewhere else, like GameFront instead. Do the same thing when you upload the file.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users