Immaturity

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 28 January 2012 - 04:11 AM Edited by Dr. John13, 28 January 2012 - 04:56 AM.

Well, I know that I am immature. We need to solve this problem. People started to hate their own country men. Hating people who are immature won't solve the problem.

I thought instead of making topic in DYOM Section, it is better to Debate here.

If you are saying for immaturity, give some good points.

If you are saying against immaturity (which everybody will do), open everyone's eyes by giving the ill-effects of immaturity.

I want to rebuild this attitude.

Tell your thoughts.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Goodfella

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 28 January 2012 - 04:35 AM

I don't get what you're trying ask. Is it for yourself, or are you speaking generally?

As far as I can tell immaturity is something that can't be changed over night. People just grow out of it overtime. Just a natural part of growing up.

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 28 January 2012 - 04:37 AM

Generally.

It takes time but if we adopt it then we are gone. bored.gif

Any steps which can be useful for me and other people too.

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:20 PM

Immaturity and being immature are 2 seperate things. Immaturity in my view is just a general lack of life experience and isn't necessarily a negative thing in itself because it's almost like a missaligned perception of the world that can't be helped. But being immature is more of a behavioural thing.

In your case Dr. John13, and I'm not trying to be hard on you here, it seems you have a missaligned perception of reality on GTAF, as well as just a general lack maturity. I understand you're young, can't remember how young exactly. But you really do come off as someone who tries way too hard to be accepted and "fit in". You actually seem to believe that you have a chance of becoming a moderator, and you think that if you "help out" as you like to put it, then eventually the higher ups will notice and you'll be rewarded with your dream. Or maybe you think by doing things like putting that stuff in your sig that people will just have a general respect for you and you might get a medal.

For those reasons you really do seem to be living in a bubble because that perception is totally false compared to the actual reality. You'll understand when you grow older...

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Saturday, Jan 28 2012, 18:50)
In your case Dr. John13, and I'm not trying to be hard on you here, it seems you have a missaligned perception of reality on GTAF, as well as just a general lack maturity. I understand you're young, can't remember how young exactly. But you really do come off as someone who tries way too hard to be accepted and "fit in". You actually seem to believe that you have a chance of becoming a moderator, and you think that if you "help out" as you like to put it, then eventually the higher ups will notice and you'll be rewarded with your dream. Or maybe you think by doing things like putting that stuff in your sig that people will just have a general respect for you and you might get a medal.

Well, actually it is false.

I am just enjoying what a normal man does. Many people say that I sometime do something useless. If you find what I am doing, you will take back your words.

I mght say that immaturity is a problem but we can only know it if we act like it. We say anyone immature who post sh*t and that's true. But due to the age matter, no it's not really necessary. Always getting offended by someone, even I don't like this. Time is passing swiftly and many new fellows have came in GTAF. Let's take an example of DYOm. many of them have joined recently has broke many rules. Only we can correct then insted of making then confused. If I would be just active the Forums and not posting, no one will call me an immature guy. It is the post, The more understanding is, the more easier we gain belief. I am striving for anything like you are saying but my post is saying. Just posting something waste like-
QUOTE (Member)
The Member Has just posted his 100th post
Is one of the example. Another one is that using extreme smilie-
QUOTE (Member)
THAXS FOR HELPING!!!!!! cool.gif   cool.gif   cool.gif
You can see that i have made a spelling mistake because every new fellow post likes this. They get the understanding afterwards when they loose their position. I did this and Iam understanding it now and you can see my position... Every pinch of the post is important. We don't know what will happen now! Everybody just comes here and chats. No one come here to be an idiot. But it can be fixed. I know you will take many examples of mine. We can calmly explain that,"Look. Don't do this." and if their reply is like this,"f*ck Off.", we can understand that they are idiot and immature. But I never abused anyone because everybody is older than me leaving ManDog, I guess. But he manages it.

There might be another reason why you all hate me, because i am from India. We (Indian) has disturbed other countries. It's like swarn enemies. I always think like that people hate me and some more Indian folks due to this. confused.gif

Only Girish is respected but he deserves that. He has helped many of us. Thanks for that. There is another reason that people hate younger folks and respect Older folks. Now we mustn't discriminate even if the age is different. I always feel like FB is a Mature place. Everybody has their rights there. If we talk face to face, something else happens and if we talk online, everybody feels happy. I don't know why.

Immaturity is because of the attitude we post. Now I am not very clear with Attitudes. i can say I am Adamant. Always become bossy, arrogant, navie, innocent, etc. This brings hate. Now I don't want anyone to hate me and same goes to you all. Nobody wants to hate me, we are equal but because of my attitude, they hate me... I have never thought bad about anyone. I am not Narrow-Minded or Arrogent. It is my nature...

Irviding
  • Irviding

No bed crew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2012 - 02:24 PM

Sigh... please don't play the race card man.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D]
    Contribution Award [General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013
    Best Debater 2012
    Best Debater 2011

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:23 PM

Sorry all, but no.