» «
Photo

The Splinter Cell

73 replies to this topic
Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:52 AM Edited by Doublepulse, 07 August 2012 - 09:01 AM.

Thanks for the feedback about the missions. Really good scores. smile.gif

Yea I will have Thaboy put the mod in the main post when he can, I REALLY RECOMMEND downloading it. In mission 7 the weather was sort of required to make use for the night vision goggles, so I hope I can find more locations in the future where it is very dark like that.

You are right, it can get very boring, sometimes that is because it is not very linear or not enough objectives with interesting obstacles to overcome. So there might be some missions in the future that are going to have more objectives that change the outcome of the route points..places you will be required to hide at or something.

The next mission is in production. A little tiny spoiler, well not really.. but the next mission will have another "Weapon Stash" like the last mission. It allows the player to change the weapons they are equipped with. Some gadgets. Not often how many times I will do this, since it makes it easier, but I will at least include them in this zone.

Before, there was not much decision on how long the story was going to be, but now we kind of have a good idea, and just to say, it is not even close to over yet.

Thanks for the Feedback, xGhostx and stay tuned everyone smile.gif

Mark and Execute Mod

Credits of the mod goes to -ATP-

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:53 PM

Yeah what he said ^. I can't add much. DP said it all. I also added the mod to the mainpost. Anyway, thanks for your great feedback ghost. Appreciate it smile.gif Just, what's exactly weird bout the trailer? Not only a question for Mr.Ghost here but for everyone who thinks the same? If you tell me I can improve the trailer.

IceBoy1911
  • IceBoy1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:14 PM

Nice Job man...Its Cool!
I Finished Chp1.I Will Start Chp2 Soon colgate.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:42 AM

QUOTE (ThaBoY @ Tuesday, Aug 7 2012, 16:53)
Yeah what he said ^. I can't add much. DP said it all. I also added the mod to the mainpost. Anyway, thanks for your great feedback ghost. Appreciate it smile.gif Just, what's exactly weird bout the trailer? Not only a question for Mr.Ghost here but for everyone who thinks the same? If you tell me I can improve the trailer.

Oh! Yeah yeah the trailer, sorry but I think the trailer from 0:15-0:30 is kind of useless and I don't like it at all. I don't know, a guy's shooting nothing with black and white...Ahhh I don't know what to say, just don't like it. tounge2.gif

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:58 PM

It's just too make the trailer more mysterious ph34r.gif

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

• The Yardies

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

The newest mission "Document Hunt" has just been released!

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/21255

Hope you guys enjoy smile.gif .

Also feedback will be appreciated!

Thanks.

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:52 PM Edited by ThaBoY, 18 September 2012 - 07:54 PM.

Finally. That means the next mission 'll be uploaded tomorrow, and the mission after that 'll be upliaded around the weekend. Things are speeding up a little as you can see biggrin.gif

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:45 PM

Allright, here's the next mission: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/21389

BDR
  • BDR

DYOM User

• Members

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:59 PM

I played the missions and I liked them. Nice work. icon14.gif

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:15 PM Edited by ThaBoY, 12 December 2012 - 05:59 PM.

Well, I think this is it. The end of this great MP. God I enjoyed doing this.. But I think I'm about to cancel this. I'm not sure yet though. I'm gonna talk to DP about it, but I think it's over.

Know what, f*ck it. I'm gonna do this.

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

I don't know what just happend, but expect this to be continued soon. I had some sort of enlightment a few minutes ago, which showed me all about the story, the characters, the plot, the ending, everything. I included DP's name in the video, but this 'll be continued with him or without him.

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

DYOM Designer/DYOM World Wiki Contributor

• Members

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

YES! You back i'm glad you came to finish this awesome MP. I want Doublepulse here too sad.gif

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

• The Yardies

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

I am not gonna leave him alone to do this tounge.gif

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE (Doublepulse @ Friday, Jan 25 2013, 21:25)
I am not gonna leave him alone to do this tounge.gif

I wouldn't even allow you to leave me alone to do this tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users