» «
Photo

Obtainable Fully Indestructible vehicles

11 replies to this topic
XFiveDragonsCJX
  • XFiveDragonsCJX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:40 PM Edited by XFiveDragonsCJX, 29 April 2012 - 06:16 AM.

These methods work in the PS2, Xbox and PC Versions.
BP/EP/FP/CP/MP Sultan
I restarted the game earlier and made through the missions until I got to Just Business mission and tested d00m41k's method.
Method: Proceed through the mission as usual until you reach the cutscene where the Packer is about to plunge into the ramp. At this point, type the health cheat QUICKLY before the cutscene ends. If you do it correctly, Smoke will disappear from the bike and you'll fail the mission. In this case, if the last button of the cheat is pressed after the front wheels have been lowered, the Sultans will fly out. If not, get in the Packer and drive it through a slope until the Sultans fly out of the Packer (or use the flying cars cheat). Either way, get in one of the Sultans and drive it to a garage.
This method will work without mods.
BP/EP/FP/CP/MP Packer
Same with the Sultan method except that after you get in the Packer, drive it through a slope until the Sultans fly out of the Packer (or use the flying cars cheat). Either way, fly the Packer to the Doherty garage using the flying cars cheat or impound it.
BP/EP/FP/CP/MP HPV-1000
I used a method shown in Stea1thman's video of him obtaining the EP LS Police during the same mission. I found out that, the bike used by the last biker cop (who dives to the back of the car) is found lying on the road near the train tracks with its properties preserved. You can save it to a garage.
The method: Proceed through the mission as usual until you get to the car chase part. Don't shoot the police cars until you pass the car wash. At this point, shoot the police, keeping track of the car health to avoid premature failure of the mission. After the biker cutscene, shoot the officer that jumps to the hood. Don't shoot the police cars until the second officer dives from his HPV-1000. The bike is the one you're obtaining. Shoot him and repeatedly press the exit vehicle button until the car explodes and the mission fails. In some cases, you will be stuck under the police car behind you. If this happens, try again. Sprint to the end of the alley. The bike will be found lying on the road near the train tracks, with its properties preserved. Get on the bike and drive it to a garage.

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:19 PM

Yeah, but, I don't get the fact of the Impound, Can i park it Straight Over There?
And what does FI mean?

bugoy
  • bugoy

Not interested in GTA anymore, sorry.

• Members

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:24 PM

Fully Indestructible, I suppose.

XFiveDragonsCJX
  • XFiveDragonsCJX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:25 PM Edited by XFiveDragonsCJX, 23 January 2012 - 10:28 PM.

These vehicles are all Bulletproof, Fireproof, Explosionproof, Crashproof and Meleeproof. Fully Indestructible vehicles have all of these proofings. I tested the vehicles many times.
To lol232: I parked the Packer near the Broadway and activated the Pimping missions. The Packer was teleported to the LS Impound. But you can use the flying cars cheat to fly the Packer directly to the Doherty garage.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:17 AM

Interesting. Hopefully there'd be a cheatless way to obtain the Sultan and Packer. Great find XFive cookie.gif

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:39 PM

Great finding. But I hate to use any of cheats. I think there is no cheat less way to get any vehicle in mission "Just Business". However, BP/FP/EP/DP HPV 1000 can be obtained much easier and cheat less way from mission "Small Town Bank".

Sometimes, there might be possible to get those vehicles by allowing police to destroy CJ's own BF 400. But never know he might be wasted after bike explodes. In mission "Reuniting the Families", CJ is not wasted if you allow to be destroyed the car that CJ is in. It is helpful to obtain EP Police from that mission.

XFiveDragonsCJX
  • XFiveDragonsCJX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:49 AM Edited by XFiveDragonsCJX, 25 January 2012 - 10:26 AM.

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Tuesday, Jan 24 2012, 16:39)
Great finding. But I hate to use any of cheats. I think there is no cheat less way to get any vehicle in mission "Just Business". However, BP/FP/EP/DP HPV 1000 can be obtained much easier and cheat less way from mission "Small Town Bank".

Sometimes, there might be possible to get those vehicles by allowing police to destroy CJ's own BF 400. But never know he might be wasted after bike explodes. In mission "Reuniting the Families", CJ is not wasted if you allow to be destroyed the car that CJ is in. It is helpful to obtain EP Police from that mission.

The HPV in Reuniting the Families can be obtained without cheats. It is strange how the game keeps it in memory after failing the mission though it is quite far away.
On Just Business, there is a glitch where, if the bike explodes in the sewer control paths and kills Big Smoke before it says the bike is totaled you will get to keep all of you weapons for the rest of the game (even when you die and get arrested) and you have unlimited ammo for SMG, Micro-SMG, or TEC9 until you complete the mission. Is this confirmed?
It might help in obtaining those vehicles. (from Grand Theft Wiki)

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:34 AM

In "Just Business" the game arms CJ with the Mini-SMG with unlimited ammo, regardless of what he was using at the start of the mission. The ammo capacity is reduced after the mission.

Krawk
  • Krawk

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:50 PM

Just Business (Sultans) - Tried and Tried this one - No problem failing the mission and jacking the Packer, the problem I was having was that the Sultans would stick to the packer like glue, even hitting the last letter of the cheat before the scene ends. I tried a last ditch effort - drove up the big hill to Mulholland, still wouldn't free them at this angle and the Packer can't climb this hill for crap. I then went to one of the tall overpasses to the West (near Madd Dogg's mansion) and drove off to the road below, I was figuring I could crash it or roll it over and shoot the debris of a Sultan to a garage. Nope - the crash of the packer to the road/wall below dislodged the Sultans. I am very psyched now because Sultan is one of my favorite vehicles in the game, and to have a comp-proofed version without a garage editor !!! I even tried using a sawn-off to dislodge them with no luck

So, it is a MUST that anyone with the problem of them sticking to the Packer, simply drive it off a tall overpass.

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:39 PM Edited by lil weasel, 02 October 2012 - 07:36 PM.

And what does FI mean?

In our community it means 'Full Immune'

Krawk,
There are some other methods: you may try to ride into Doherty garage in Packer with two Sultans; then run off until the door will close, saving one of Sultans.
Or use the Rule of two player cars: park somewhere your Packer, then 'mark' your Sultans by entering them (or at least one Sultan and some other car, because it's kinda difficult), then destroy Packer with a parachute and run off until it disappears. When you arrive back, maybe you'll see someting like that:
http://img718.images...245/sultans.jpg

Shooting them with sawn-offs will drop them to the ground sly.gif

EDIT: Please … When POSTING PICTURES try to select 640x480 or smaller for “message boards and forums.” so as to not stretch the forum frame. Or just use a link.
Wallpaper sized pictures aren’t kind to the forum frame.[/color]
Wallpaper sizes are intended to fill an unframed screen, thus causing a picture to lose its impact, on a Framed Forum, by the need to scroll.

DpwnShift
  • DpwnShift

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:31 AM Edited by DpwnShift, 02 October 2012 - 09:54 AM.

SOLVED

I'm trying to use this method to obtain the BP/FP/EP/DP Sultan, but each time the packer (and cars) disappear! I am playing the Xbox version of the game. I enter the code during the cutscene that happens while riding in the drainage area. Then I fail the mission as the packer lands, Big Smoke disappears, and I coast on the back of the BF-400 for several feet. But when I am able to get off, there is no other vehicle in sight! I need additional details from anyone that is knowledgeable or has obtained this, please:
-The "health cheat" to use is the one that gives you full health, armor, and $250,000 right? The Infinite Health code did nothing for me...
-I can enter it as soon as the cutscene starts, right? I have also entered it late, and died...
I really want this Sultan (even if I have to use cheats), because with its speed and invulnerability, I think it is the best vehicle for drive-by's or taking your homies somewhere... Thank you in advance!

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. If anyone else has this problem it was probably because I was entering the Health [+ armor & money] cheat too early, or I wasn't looking behind me at the packer when the mission failed. I attempted it again and entered the whole code as soon as the cutscene played while in the flood control area and immediately pressed both "look left" and "look right" buttons to watch the packer directly behind me once I was by myself on the bike. Despite what the OP wrote, I wasn't able to press the final button of the cheat "after the front wheels have been lowered" since then the packer was gone.
Lastly, this is a great car, and the fastest 4-door in the game- totally worth my one cheat! I've already beaten the game legit, so I don't mind too much having to use a code to get this zippy vehicle...

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:16 AM

QUOTE (DpwnShift @ Tuesday, Oct 2 2012, 08:31)
[b] SOLVED

[color=red]EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. If anyone else has this problem it was probably because I was entering the Health [+ armor & money] cheat too early, or I wasn't looking behind me at the packer when the mission failed. I attempted it again and entered the whole code as soon as the cutscene played while in the flood control area and immediately pressed both "look left" and "look right" buttons to watch the packer directly behind me once I was by myself on the bike. Despite what the OP wrote, I wasn't able to press the final button of the cheat "after the front wheels have been lowered" since then the packer was gone.
Lastly, this is a great car, and the fastest 4-door in the game- totally worth my one cheat! I've already beaten the game legit, so I don't mind too much having to use a code to get this zippy vehicle...

BP/FP/EP/DP Sultan can be obtained easily with that health cheat and I could manage to get in very first attempt. Actually you can get both Indestructible Sultan and Packer with one attempt and using that cheat only one time. All you have to do is to drive both of Sultan and Packer after mission is failed near a garage. After Sultan is saved in a garage, you should impound packer with pimping mission near broadway.

But, in my case, still this Sultan is not the best vehicle for gang wars. You can get a BP/FP/EP/DP Infernus on mission Beat down on B dup. Infernus is the fastest car in the game with a good handling. However, this Sultan is the 2nd best indestructible vehicle for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users