Photo

WTF I just found 96 red balloons

2 replies to this topic
fight4liberty
  • fight4liberty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:36 PM

I have found 96 red balloons,and I can't find out where the other three are.It's very difficult to compare two maps,so I want to find remaining ballloons with a convenient way.My friend told me if there was a fall through ground glitch happen then I could see all balloons that above me.But I don't know how to do that.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:20 PM

They made it easy in VCS, as you can go into the in-game map and view which ones you have found, that way you just look at the map of the locations and compare that to the in-game one to see which ones are missing. I forget how to activate it, as I leave it on and have never turned it off...This new feature makes it real easy to find the missing ones-especially since you only have 3 left...

MrDanceWithLance
  • MrDanceWithLance

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:46 AM

Go to this page and print out the map. Go to each of the locations and see if you can ind a red balloon. Sometimes, the balloon is put in a high or hard-to-see location, so make sure you look hard. If you look hard, but still can't find the balloon, it means you have already found the balloon, and it is time for you to move on.

To make things easy for you the next time you start a new tank, here is the amount of red balloons per district:

Vice City Mainland

Viceport (4)
Escobar International Airport (4)
Little Havana (7)
Fort Baxter Air Base (2)
Starfish Island (2)
Little Haiti (10)
Downtown Vice City (18)

Vice City Beach

Prawn Island (4)
Vice Point (Including Vice Point Mall) (23)
Ocean Beach (15)
Leaf Links (1)
Washington Beach (9)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users