Quantcast

» «
Photo

Have you ever been knifed while driving?

14 replies to this topic
Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:38 AM

I was hosting a gta4 free mode ff on disallow melee cops on

guy knifes me from 3 blocks away while I'm driving full speed

I started losing energy and the sounds of me getting gutted were playing. I was confused and then the final blow confirmed it was a knife kill.

the last 2 seconds I was able to drive up a block away from him and he was just standing and stabbbing the air

this of course happened after I killed him. after the knifing he stood for 20 seconds then left. his name was MSRIHOM511

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Go eat your mom's ass

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:02 AM

Nope. But I do wish Knife was insta-kill.

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:54 AM

He must had huge lags, Im sure there is no knife range hack, you play on PC/X360/PS3 ?

Nope. But I do wish Knife was insta-kill.

biggrin.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:24 PM

Ethereal plays on ps3.

There's a lot of laggy idiots around on freemode, but that sounds ridiculous.

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:15 PM

this sounds like game lag... stupid sh*t comes from game lag... like one minute you will be standing still, alive and well... the next, your laying dead watching someone run over your lifeless corpse... lol...

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:41 AM

I kno lag. this was not it.

first off I had killed him so he spawned on the opposite side of the projects by the pay and spray in northern algonquin & I was by where the boss spawns in CNC

I was in a car and was driving full speed and since he was the closest blip I sped toward him and he was just slashin the air in front of him.

there is no way to get any type of melee kill while someone is in vehicle.

also I was in the room with him for 20 something mins, he wasn't laggng at all. I took it as a show of power after I killd him.

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:12 AM

Your claim 'PSN hacking'

Just makes me shake my head in shame.

--

What you've encountered is one of the following two.

1. A guy with a VERY sh*tty connections,

or

2. A guy using a lag-switch.

Either way it has nothing to do with PSN.

It's purely Rockstar and the poor match-making feature.

cerberusxxxx
  • cerberusxxxx

★★☆ cerberus™☆★★

• Members

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:54 PM Edited by cerberusxxxx, 24 January 2012 - 11:03 PM.

yeah i was playing fm on ps3 and i heard a guy bitching about me, my POV i shot the guy enough to kill him but he didn't die, then he got to the other end of the runway at the airport and died. biggrin.gif

and he was calling me allsorts over the mic lol. CHEATER! HACKER! etc......
it was completely unintentional, i and my family all use torrents constantly dl tv shows. inlove.gif

he was probably downloading. (multiple torrents)

Ive also had a strange glitch that only occurs while I'm downloading(only happened 7 times)
my character kept falling through the ground, i managed to get a heli and i found i could fly straight through the map, the ground wasn't solid i had sum fun when that happened lol.

driving cars was funny they kept falling respawning, falling, respawning.

i doubt a lag switch would have caused such a extreme lag, definitely sounds like a guy downloading too much stuff at once. then he probably lost his psn connection.

happens to me all the time if my downloads get too fast suicidal.gif

if u want u can add me and ill show u some EXTREME! lag (when i get my ps3 repaired, yellow light of death sad.gif )
my psn is TWOGIRLS_ANDACUP

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

Get the Gun,Get the Gun,shoot,shoot,shoot

• Members

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:41 AM

I'd lean towards a crappy server issue. The connection here in NZ has been pretty average lately. kicked from games you havent even joined yet, joining an invite to jump into some random room with no-one you know, Ive had 1 game where we all played together for about 40 minutes, then half the players all left at once, I messeged my friend who was one of the players who dropped out, he said he was still in the same game and it was us who had left.

rocoloco64
  • rocoloco64

Larger than life

• Members

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:35 AM

then half the players all left at once, I messeged my friend who was one of the players who dropped out, he said he was still in the same game and it was us who had left.

another mystery resolved =)

BuzzBeerCompany
  • BuzzBeerCompany

Cereal Killer

• Members

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:18 PM Edited by BuzzBeerCompany, 27 January 2012 - 12:20 PM.

I have seen too many weird other player over powering, or spawning away from the orange host to be lagging as well. My Insane Theory was that "someone" is using a manipulated PC GTA 4 copy on their PC, then patch cording the PC with the PS3 through the USB ports. And using the PC GTA 4 version on the PS network. suicidal.gif

The PS3 is basically a computer that plays games, it has a hard drive (80 gbs mine) and a processor that have the possibility of giving up the info that could lead to cheating. Whether or not its free mode or deathmatch it matters not. Glitching however has a higher calling, they could easily be patched and yet they are not, its just a game advantage for the insane player that knows the map, on it and under it. tounge2.gif

I have a great solid hard wired connection directly to the router, I live in civilization, 20 miles West of Boston Ma. so my location is not a factor. My connection speed is 9.9 out of 10 colgate.gif

One of the strangest things is to see a player drive by you, with a colored dot that is not in YOUR GAME players list, its like there is only room for so many free modes and they bleed into each other briefly.

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (xHIGHWAY_REAPERx @ Tuesday, Jan 24 2012, 02:12)
Your claim 'PSN hacking'

Just makes me shake my head in shame.

--

What you've encountered is one of the following two.

1. A guy with a VERY sh*tty connections,

or

2. A guy using a lag-switch.

Either way it has nothing to do with PSN.

It's purely Rockstar and the poor match-making feature.

I'm not sure why my claim makes you SMH but I am a veteran GTA player who not only has been playing longer than you but I have been posting here longer as well.

I died, I spawned and IMMEDIATELY jumped in a car 3 secs after spawn. I drove full speed for 1 min before I started getting knifed.

I have seen hundreds of types of lags and have yet to experience being melee killed while driving full speed around nobody.

I appreciate everyones input but that was unnecessary sarcasm.

btw even though they are in the minority there are hackers on the ps3 and GTA has mods.

back when vanilla first came out I was in a TDM and somehow the host (on a mic ridiculing me) was able to start the game and leave me stuck at the starting game screen at his choosing.

hacking at its finest, mind you I have only encountered these two "hacks" in all my years.

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE (Ethereal_NYC @ Wednesday, Feb 1 2012, 22:16)

btw even though they are in the minority there are hackers on the ps3 and GTA has mods.

that minority is steadily rising.

I am also inclined to say this guy was cheating as well.

same for the guy who's car wouldnt take any damage in a FM I played 4 months back.

ditto for the guy who spawned with an RPG in race when the first and only available weapon was an SMG. that was very recent, about a month ago.

Seymour555
  • Seymour555

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:46 PM

maybe he was using throwing knives

tj11
  • tj11

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (Ethereal_NYC @ Monday, Jan 23 2012, 19:38)
I was hosting a gta4 free mode ff on disallow melee cops on

guy knifes me from 3 blocks away while I'm driving full speed

I started losing energy and the sounds of me getting gutted were playing. I was confused and then the final blow confirmed it was a knife kill.

the last 2 seconds I was able to drive up a block away from him and he was just standing and stabbbing the air

this of course happened after I killed him. after the knifing he stood for 20 seconds then left. his name was MSRIHOM511

That's an Arab account. They have notoriously bad internet. Also, they're too stupid to know anything about modding or lag switches.
I wouldn't simply say it was lag, more like a freak occurrence. alien.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users