Photo

Grand Theft Auto V Info

537 replies to this topic
GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (mirmihir @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 17:02)
QUOTE (GTA-King @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 16:59)
No, I only used Rockstar Support.

Perhaps now, things will be different. (tounge.gif)

Keep us updated smile.gif

Will do! icon14.gif

mirmihir
  • mirmihir

Jerichoholic

• Members

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:14 PM

They specifically said the Newswire, therefore it may be screens or a trailer or plot info...... Possibilites are endless biggrin.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:21 PM

My guess it will be some info with a few screenshots. I just hope they reveal who the protagonist is. That's one of my major questions at the moment.

_FgF_
  • _FgF_

Ba dum-tsss

• Members

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 17:21)
My guess it will be some info with a few screenshots. I just hope they reveal who the protagonist is. That's one of my major questions at the moment.

Ye, thats right!
For me mayor question is : Will be GTA V on next-gen platforms?
And main character!!

Gtaplayaminigun
  • Gtaplayaminigun

Buster

• Members

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:49 PM

I was totally convinced but I am again starting to have some kind of feeling that it is a typo. The phrase 'coming month' is alright but, "For all future news... ...keep an eye...in the coming month" doesn't make much sense IMO. Am I wrong here?

scarface910
  • scarface910

I don't want a f*cking title

• Members

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (_FgF_ @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 09:35)

Ye, thats right!
And main character!!

I really hope its on the next gen console.

To say its going to be its biggest game yet and to still have it on the 360/PS3 will just be a disappointment. Then again if it is on the next gen console then we can only assume that it will release next year or so...

im conflicted...

Gtaerix
  • Gtaerix

• Members

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (crackhead91090 @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 17:53)
QUOTE (_FgF_ @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 09:35)

Ye, thats right!
And main character!!

I really hope its on the next gen console.

To say its going to be its biggest game yet and to still have it on the 360/PS3 will just be a disappointment. Then again if it is on the next gen console then we can only assume that it will release next year or so...

im conflicted...

I dont think its going to be on a next gen console - they havent even been announced yet. Im pretty sure they are going to be on ps3/xbox 360

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:49 PM

So, I just got a reply from Rockstar after I directly emailed them. I can't take a pic of it at the moment, but here's what they said:

Hey XXX,

Thanks for the email and for passing along your thoughts. While we’re unable to answer your questions, we do recommend you have a look at the official announcement:

http://www.rockstarg...nouncement.html

We hope you’re looking forward to the game, and suggest you follow all future news on Grand Theft Auto V at the Rockstar Newswire.

Cheers,

Rockstar Games

A little different than the OP's reply. So I don't know. They responded as quick as they did as if it were automated.

FlexSlim
  • FlexSlim

Hater Player

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:51 PM

It could be a typo, they might have meant to say "months" instead... Just throwing it out there.

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:55 PM

I can't believe some people still wonder if it's going to be on this gen! Have people these days completely lost logic? The next generation consoles haven't even been announced and won't even be announced this year. They will most likely be released in 2015/2016. PS3 has a life span of 10 years and they will stick to that statement! GTA5 will be released on PS3, XBOX360 and PC. There's no other options! I hear people all the time here wondering about the platforms! JUST USE SOME LOGIC FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! PS3, Xbox 360, PC. Use your brain! Do you think R* all of sudden will release GTA5 on Sega Dreamcast or what?
AND WHY DO PEOPLE WONDER WHO THE MAIN CHARACTER IS?! Just look at the trailer! The middle aged man is the protagonist, possibly multi protags. I remember when the GTA4 trailer was released and people didn't think that Niko was the main character. WHY DO YOU THINK ROCKSTAR WOULD SHOW US A PERSON IN THE TRAILER IF IT WASN'T THE PROTAGONIST? Do you think they will show us a random pedestrian in close up just for fun? No!

mirmihir
  • mirmihir

Jerichoholic

• Members

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:55 PM

Goldey, it has been mentioned before. It could be a typo, or NEW INFO- FEBRUARY!

Diesel311
  • Diesel311

Hunter of V's

• Members

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:57 PM

Hey guys, I shot an email off to R* this morning and received an individual response! This is my first time using photobucket so bear with me here.

http://i1128.photobu...ockstarMail.png

mirmihir
  • mirmihir

Jerichoholic

• Members

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:00 PM

Individual response= Luck!

Diesel311
  • Diesel311

Hunter of V's

• Members

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:04 PM

I just wanted to put that up because, it would appear, they have someone looking at all the email that comes in.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (mirmihir @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 19:00)

That's seems to be the case. Why can't I be that lucky? lol

Coral_City
  • Coral_City

The Don

• Members

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 15:05)

You gotta "king" harder bro. confused.gif

Ruthless_Villain
  • Ruthless_Villain

Founder of the Toronto Originals

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (Vormek @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 13:55)
I can't believe some people still wonder if it's going to be on this gen! Have people these days completely lost logic? The next generation consoles haven't even been announced and won't even be announced this year. They will most likely be released in 2015/2016. PS3 has a life span of 10 years and they will stick to that statement! GTA5 will be released on PS3, XBOX360 and PC. There's no other options! I hear people all the time here wondering about the platforms! JUST USE SOME LOGIC FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! PS3, Xbox 360, PC. Use your brain! Do you think R* all of sudden will release GTA5 on Sega Dreamcast or what?
AND WHY DO PEOPLE WONDER WHO THE MAIN CHARACTER IS?! Just look at the trailer! The middle aged man is the protagonist, possibly multi protags. I remember when the GTA4 trailer was released and people didn't think that Niko was the main character. WHY DO YOU THINK ROCKSTAR WOULD SHOW US A PERSON IN THE TRAILER IF IT WASN'T THE PROTAGONIST? Do you think they will show us a random pedestrian in close up just for fun? No!

FINALLY!!! Someone who ISN'T a complete moron. How the hell can a company be making a game for a system that doesn't even exist? They must be next gen themselves to pull that sh*t off! GTA5 already has a trailer meaning they are well into this game. If R* is making this game for next gen consoles then they must be the ones making the console because nobody else seems to know how to make a game for the PS4. Jesus people wake up and think logically.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (Coral_City @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 19:10)
QUOTE (GTA-King @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 15:05)

You gotta "king" harder bro. confused.gif

lol, I shall try that... whatever it means.

mirmihir, you said it took 4 days to get a reply? hmmmm

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE (Cole Phelps Gta @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 03:48)
All due respect dude but you're a modd if anyone here is a nerd its you............

People like you on the internet really piss me of. If you so ''cool'' and better than the rest of us why in f*cks name are you on this site

shouldn't you be f*cking you're gf driving you're nice car living it up. why are you on this forum captian cool

Just by reading this and your previous posts in this topic, I can assure you are around thirteen. You are incredibly immature and think it would be funny to try to boycott Rockstar, so you can be a little rebellious teenager. Miamivicecity never claimed he was "too cool", you're just pulling this crap out of thin air. You also act like you have a PhD in Buisness Management. Yeah, maybe Rockstar is using GTA V to build up hype for Max Payne 3, but you don't need to act like you are unique and the only person who thinks they have this whole thing figured out. Honestly, you should leave until you grow up, and can look back at this and realize how much of a brat you were.

Laufas
  • Laufas

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (Assclown84 @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 19:10)
QUOTE (Vormek @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 13:55)

FINALLY!!! Someone who ISN'T a complete moron. How the hell can a company be making a game for a system that doesn't even exist? They must be next gen themselves to pull that sh*t off! GTA5 already has a trailer meaning they are well into this game. If R* is making this game for next gen consoles then they must be the ones making the console because nobody else seems to know how to make a game for the PS4. Jesus people wake up and think logically.

That and the fact that it'll take years for the new generation of systems to grow as large as the current one, R* won't be some launch title for the new systems because they'd sell laughably low amounts of copies compared to if they released it on 360/PS3 who's userbase is at the time more than a 115 million together, yeah they're gonna ditch that and release it for brand new systems with not even a tenth of the installed user base

Nope, not gonna happen

rulesback
  • rulesback

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:22 PM

i really wonder why - as they drop GTA once in 5 years now - why they dont do more episodes to Gta 4 with the same based city but more characters!!!

JoanCrawford
  • JoanCrawford

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE (rulesback @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 21:22)
i really wonder why - as they drop GTA once in 5 years now - why they dont do more episodes to Gta 4 with the same based city but more characters!!!

I think the majority of us are sick of Liberty City, so I'm glad were getting this over with and moving on.

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:26 PM

Apparently, some people here think the Episodes games aren't actually games, so it would be pointless for Rockstar to do them.

HOTMILFDAD
  • HOTMILFDAD

R! (Since '08)

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (Staten @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 21:26)

Apparently, some people here think the Episodes games aren't actually games, so it would be pointless for Rockstar to do them.

I consider the Episodes to be the "Vice City" and "San Andreas" of the IV-era.

GTA IV = GTA III
GTA IV: TLaD = GTA: Vice City
GTA IV: TBoGT = GTA: San Andreas.

It makes sense considering GTA V was just announced...
but that's just me.

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:46 PM

No! I'm sick of Liberty City!

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (Nigel xD @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 21:43)

GTA IV = GTA III

but that's just me.

Yeah, I can see them as equivalents to the earlier games.

oxyg3n
  • oxyg3n

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:10 PM

wawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shieeet nigga

SGT. Johnson
  • SGT. Johnson

"To Obey and Survive"

• Members

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (Nigel xD @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 21:43)

GTA IV = GTA III

but that's just me.

This idea of yours lacks logic.

If TBOGT is considered "San Andreas" then WTF is V???

HydraulicWaRiOr
  • HydraulicWaRiOr

L'oiseau bleu

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:08 AM

SOB! I got an automated reply, I even requested that it pertained to me individually. confused.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:10 AM

Yeah, it seems you have to be pretty damn lucky in order to not get an automated reply.

I recommend that those who get human replies to play the lottery!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users