Photo

Adding a Plates? Is it possible?

4 replies to this topic
DarK64
  • DarK64

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:22 PM

Is there a simple way to add plates ( LC ) to a car that doesn't have them in extra parts or already in model? There is a lot of cars i want in my car pack but i collect only those with plates confused.gif

Susu986
  • Susu986

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:44 AM

QUOTE (DarK64 @ Wednesday, Jan 18 2012, 22:22)
Is there a simple way to add plates ( LC ) to a car that doesn't have them in extra parts or already in model? There is a lot of cars i want in my car pack but i collect only those with plates confused.gif

No, unless you know how to make car models and I don't even have any idea which programs are they using. Probably 3D Studio Max and ZModeler. But you have to be an expert. Editing graphics is much easier, you only need an Photoshop or something similar and SparkIV. But texture editing not gonna give you licence plates.

DarK64
  • DarK64

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:22 PM

hmmm i fugure its possible by adding plate but on a carskin ( as a layer etc ) Also u can repleace orginal plate ( if u don't like it ) at ur own ... but not in all models - just need to chceck car textures

NaidRaida
  • NaidRaida

Inactive user

• Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:36 PM Edited by NaidRaida, 14 February 2012 - 05:39 PM.

^ This is true. Some car models do have a license plate in their texture file and this texture can be changed like other textures but most models doesnīt support this cause their plates are part of the model or whatever.
To change them youīll probably need experience in modelling and even that may not help you because most models are protected from further modelling/editing. You canīt access the file with model tools.
The only chance you have is to contact the models author and ask to implement a LC plate but I bet that no one will care your issue. Itīs annoying cause most plates do not fit into the world of LC.
That makes even the best car model a bit of implausible I think.

DarK64
  • DarK64

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:36 PM

their plates are part of the model
U can edit them - just need to export texture... u can even change it in the paint tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users