Photo

Script behind Invincible Drivers

5 replies to this topic
Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:48 AM

I think, we can find a considerable amount of Invincible drivers who are immune to bullets, fire and explosion. So why game creates such people? What is the secret behind them. Best examples are,

1.) In mission "High Stakes, Low Rider", all drivers except Cesar are invincible. However, they can be scared by pointing a gun. Totally unrealistic and very fun why they scare if they can immune to anything.

2.) In mission "Supply Lines", The driver who is riding a BMX is invincible while riding BMX.

3.) In Courier mission of Big Smoke's cash, The driver who is riding the Patriot is invincible too.

There might be invincible drivers in all races. But can't confirm. So what are strategies to beat them? Then how the driver in BMX on "Supply Lines" becomes invincible while riding bike and go back to a normal person after getting off bike. Also why some invincible drivers scared away from targeting them with a gun? Can somebody tell the secret behind script of those?

Also are there any invincible Cops?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:53 AM

'supply Lines' BMX? I've blown it up a couple of times...

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:18 AM

Yes. BMX is not invincible, but the driver is. So there might be blown BMX and the driver at same time since after drivers gets out from it, he is normal. I found that detail with a guide that gives BMX driver is invincible until he is getting off bike.

Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Wednesday, Jan 18 2012, 01:48)
I think, we can find a considerable amount of Invincible drivers who are immune to bullets, fire and explosion. So why game creates such people? What is the secret behind them. Best examples are,

3.) In Courier mission of Big Smoke's cash, The driver who is riding the Patriot is invincible too.

Actually - I added advice on this mission. If you use a bike with good traction, such as a Sanchez, you can run this GSFs ass over and kill him. Probably can be done with any vehicle but the Sanchez is great for robbing the cash as you usually don't fall off when you bump the Patriot. After you coax the driver out and point your gun, get on the Sanchez, you can correct your steering quickly when the GSF tries to jump out of the way, SPLAT.

Another invincible NPC is created any time you jack a vehicle with multiple passengers, if they don't bail out of the car. You can bail out and crash into the gas pumps, they don't die, and you can bail out into water, they don't drown, just keep running in place.

BlackGuard
  • BlackGuard

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:19 PM

The jealous girlfriends are also invincible, even after the date ends. They can drown and you might be able to kill them with the parachute but they can't die any other way.

Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (BlackGuard @ Saturday, Apr 28 2012, 19:19)
The jealous girlfriends are also invincible, even after the date ends. They can drown and you might be able to kill them with the parachute but they can't die any other way.

Actually - I noticed that potential girlfriends are immune to being shot or run over as well, I would always run over Katie in the park. Once they're on a date though they're immune to NPC damage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users