Photo

Spawning Vehicle With Preset Livery

10 replies to this topic
motorsport71
  • motorsport71

newbie modder

• Members

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:29 AM

Okay, what i'm looking to do is spawn a "Rancher" as a pickup with the light bar on the top. The vehicle comes with multiple variations, i.e. the pickup truck version, the version with the roof(looks like a Chevy Blazer), with the light bar on the roof, the the front push / light bar on the grille.
The options in the vehicle.ide isn't helping me...
CODE

rancher,  rancher, car, RANCHER, RANCHER, VEH@VAN,  VEH@VAN_FO2_FO2, 100, 999, 0.2450, 0.2450, 0.3, 2, 1.0 ,2, ext_strong+ext_requi

I removed the "VEH@VAN_FO2_FO2" and replaced it with "NULL," and nothing. I then replaced it and then added "livery+" to the flags but still had no effect. They continue to spawn randomly, same models, during both changes. (and yes, i restarted the game between each try)

Ultimately i would like to spawn the pickup version with light bar on roof and light / push bar on grille in SHDN though i know it may not be possible without altering the vehicle.ide file. If i can only get the light bar on the roof that is fine as well, as long as it is consistant.

I did check the wiki's for natives, but there wasn't any info on the "get_car_livery" and "set_car_livery"

Any help would be appreciated. biggrin.gif

jitsuin
  • jitsuin

Meat Popsicle

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:14 PM

If you dont mind id like to add a similiar topic to your thread so i dont have to create a new topic which probably would fit better here...im not trying to hijack wink.gif

I replaced my Turismo with a Ferrari convertable and I tried to edit the flag, in vehicles.ide, so it would be considered a convertable but Niko wont jump into the car like other convertables, he always opens the door. Is there like some invisible wall still there that i need to change another flag?

Like a collision thing??

Please try to answer TS's question first wink.gif

motorsport71
  • motorsport71

newbie modder

• Members

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:31 AM

@jitsuin
How about in vehicles.ide in ANIMS2 column:
CODE
VEH@LOW_CONV,

and/or

CODE
ext_conv

found in flags column.

Both are found together in the same lines in convertible vehicles such as the Banshee, Manana, and Stallion.

jitsuin
  • jitsuin

Meat Popsicle

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:35 AM

thanks i am going to test this biggrin.gif

i wish i could help you, i just dont know too much about car modding blush.gif

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

One Nation, One Love, But Who? ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:08 PM

Stupid add ext_all onto the flags and you will spawn it.

motorsport71
  • motorsport71

newbie modder

• Members

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:55 AM

Well i may be "stupid" but ext_all with the rancher causes the vehicles cap, roll bar with lights, push bar, and boxes spawned in back not to attach to the vehicle. During a collision stuff fly's everywhere. So my next stupid question is there a way to make it stay together, or target the specific way i want to get it spawn. All i want is a Rancher with the Rollbar.

troskater
  • troskater

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:14 PM

Use ext_taxi or ext_taxi+ext_strong, this makes it so at least one combination of attachments appears on the vehicle.

Vintage88
  • Vintage88

Lost MC | VP

• Members

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 19:08)

Stupid like the idiot that doesn't realize his advice is wrong? Lol.

Sucks motorsport, still figuring this out myself...

NaidRaida
  • NaidRaida

Inactive user

• Members

Posted 18 March 2012 - 02:18 AM

The only thing I knew is that cars with preset liveries do have "+livery" at the end of the vehicles.ide parameter line.

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

One Nation, One Love, But Who? ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE (Vintage88 @ Saturday, Mar 17 2012, 23:37)
QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 19:08)

Stupid like the idiot that doesn't realize his advice is wrong? Lol.

Sucks motorsport, still figuring this out myself...

How can I be wrong I used to do that on X360 until we figured out how to mod .sco files, add ext_all to the end of the flags and the car will spawn with the bodykit etc. Moron

motorsport71
  • motorsport71

newbie modder

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (troskater @ Saturday, Mar 17 2012, 22:14)
Use ext_taxi or ext_taxi+ext_strong, this makes it so at least one combination of attachments appears on the vehicle.

that combonation did bring up two constants on every rancher, the running boards and the cardboard boxes in the back. They also held on in a collision and didn't fly off like
CODE
ext_all
as recommended by Fantaseb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users