21 replies to this topic
lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:45 PM

For people who don't know what it means,
It means, being both handed, you can write with both Left and Right hand.
It means both of your hemispheres are dominant so you can do ANYTHING equally with both hands.
Google Ambidextrous for more info.

If anyone ever did it, is it hard? I can Brush my teeth, Throw the ball with left hand, but writing is a little harder,
I write with both hands on Keyboard, It is easy, but it is quite difficult writing it with Left one.
I am learning to write Alphabet (Serbian Cyrillic and Latin, English, German, Russian Cyrillic and Latin...), I realised I am becoming better and better.
I realised also that I write better backwards with Left that Right hand. Well, because Left has better position, I know that...

I mean, what should I start with, and is it difficult, is it worth it?
I want to be Ambidextrous, so my both Hemispheres are Dominant,

I know when I example want to catch the ball, reaction will be slower, because hemispheres will be so I and thinking catching it with both hands,
or if the ball is coming to my left side I will grab with left, and vice versa.

But it will get me both Advances that Left people have too, since ambidextrous people have Both Right handed and Left handed advances.

Triple Penetration
  • Triple Penetration

Box ♡ Out

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:31 PM Edited by Triple Penetration, 16 January 2012 - 08:37 PM.

I write with my left hand, but I prefer to tug, carry and do other things with my right hand. I am ambi-dextrous from my genes.

By genes, I mean, my father was a lefty when he was born, but his mother told him to write with right hand and now he knows how to write with both hands. He can use them in any situation simultaneously.

I use my left hand for weaker performance, like writing, eating (though I eat with either hand, depends on my mood) and right hand is used for heavy stuff and also for drawing.

Some people have wondered how I can use PC mouse on right side of keyboard when I am left-handed, but it has never bothered me, WASD for left hand and mouse for right hand, or Arrows for right hand and mouse for my left hand is all what I do.

Edit: Hmm, must have read your post a bit further. When I play football (soccer for noobs), I use my right leg to kick the ball, but I am a goalkeeper mostly and always will use left hand to defend against a scoring goal. Tho I can jump and use my right hand any time.

The only thing that is concerning me - my left leg is almost useless except for balance.

So, to learn how to be ambi-dextrous, start learning how to write numbers from 0 to 9 with your fake and useless hand, then when you have mastered them, start with symbols, like comma, period, question mark etc.

There shouldn't be other way.

For reaction, use your left hand to do most kicking stuff, or left hand for catching. Never let the resistance of right side to break it. Should become better after 500-1500 tries.

Good luck.

Bernard Jazz
  • Bernard Jazz

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2012 - 12:35 AM Edited by Mealing, 20 January 2012 - 02:34 AM.

I write with my left, and do most musical stuff right handed (drums, guitar, etc..)
I wouldn't say I'm properly ambidextrous since my writing with my right hand is only half decent, but I'm quite handy (sorry) with either hand.

Solid advice from TP.

*random edit*
My brother is also left handed, but he also plays musical instruments right handed.

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:30 AM Edited by lol232, 17 January 2012 - 11:40 AM.

QUOTE (Triple Penetration @ Monday, Jan 16 2012, 21:31)
Edit: Hmm, must have read your post a bit further. When I play football (soccer for noobs), I use my right leg to kick the ball, but I am a goalkeeper mostly and always will use left hand to defend against a scoring goal. Tho I can jump and use my right hand any time.

The only thing that is concerning me - my left leg is almost useless except for balance.

So, to learn how to be ambi-dextrous, start learning how to write numbers from 0 to 9 with your fake and useless hand, then when you have mastered them, start with symbols, like comma, period, question mark etc.

My both legs are the same Straight, I gave my first goal in a football game with Left foot, there's no difference between them at me whatsoever, but my left eye sees better than right one, it looks sharper, hat is why I wear glasses, does it have to do something with my brain since eyes are connected to brain directly, and Left Brain Hemisphere controls Right side of body except Ears and Eyes, and vice versa?
Does that have to do anything with it?

Edit: You could try Practicing Kicking with your Left Leg, so it wont be useless, I don't know but both Legs have the same straight since I was born...

Direct!
  • Direct!

joker, toker, midnight smoker

• Members

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:55 AM

Appereantly Kurt Cobain was both-handed..

RomansMoobs
  • RomansMoobs

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:41 PM

I'm mostly right handed. When it comes to sports, I can d anything I can do with my right hand, with my left. Hell its easier to shoot left handed on the left side of a basketball court. I can throw a U.S. Football either handed as well. I play guitar right handed because right handed guitars are cheaper.

Triple Penetration
  • Triple Penetration

Box ♡ Out

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:03 PM

I could try to kick a ball with my left leg for some prolonged time, but I can't be arsed to buy a ball and proper football shoes, I'm so cheapass. Maybe I could try that when I have chance to borrow some sports equipment? But then I would have to split my time between kicking a ball and sitting in front of a computer. Which is what I clearly won't do.

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:44 PM

Yeah you could try that.
Well, I mastered this writing thingy, problem is I am slow, but I am getting faster though,
Toothbrushing is what I fully mastered, it's simple like hell.
I'll practice other stuff with left hand now.

I read some crap articles that Left Handed People are Evil, and Ambi-Dextrous/Sinistrous people are half evil, that's a load of bullsh*t, bible says Left Handed people are gifted, not evil.

Punk-in-Drublic
  • Punk-in-Drublic

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:36 PM

I wish I could have a wank with my left hand, been trying to master that art for years.

NCONiall
  • NCONiall

Alright Dave?

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:41 PM

If you're dedicated then you'll be able to do it, just keep going at it. They say that playing a musical instrument like the piano helps you to become ambidextrous but I've been playing for years and still can't write my own name left-handed, either that or I'm a crap pianist.

Triple Penetration
  • Triple Penetration

Box ♡ Out

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE (Wreckless Jake @ Wednesday, Jan 18 2012, 21:36)
I wish I could have a wank with my left hand, been trying to master that art for years.

Seriously? I am ambi-dextrous and I can whole-heartedly say - both hands feel the same. Just use one, it won't make any difference, not worth the hassle to learn it.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (Triple Penetration @ Monday, Jan 16 2012, 20:31)
I write with my left hand, but I prefer to tug, carry and do other things with my right hand. I am ambi-dextrous from my genes.

By genes, I mean, my father was a lefty when he was born, but his mother told him to write with right hand and now he knows how to write with both hands. He can use them in any situation simultaneously.

Just a quick note there; he was born to use his left, so that is feasibly connected to genes. Learning and being raised to write with his right, however, is not. That is his environment influencing him there.

Dnero
  • Dnero

BLΛNKFΛCΞ

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:35 PM

I play footy with both of my feet.

My primary one is the right one ofc, but since I started practicing my left foot a year ago, it became so natural it feels almost the same as my right foot.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

THAT fella.

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:59 PM

My dad's ambidextrous, it's in his family genes.

I'm right handed but I tend to do alot music wise using my left hand.

• Members

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:19 AM

I think that I'd be pretty nice to be ambidextrous. My right hand is overwhelmingly dominant; brushing my teeth with my left hand is a chore. confused.gif

Moth
  • Moth

Sheamus McF*ckyourself

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:27 AM

Regarding most things, my hands are equal, when it comes to writing, its my right hand, and when it comes to throwing or sports, I use my left hand.

Gundog
  • Gundog

EnTrance

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:50 AM

I'm ambidextrous. I can pretty much do anything with both my arms and legs.

I can write with my right as well, but it looks as if I have Parkinsons. Doesn't look good.

tuareg
  • tuareg

and everythin' that's shakin' in between

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Kazakhstan

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:10 AM

Ambidextrous writing? f*ck that.

Ambidextrous fapping. Now that's a skill.

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:42 AM

I'm solely right handed, never actually tried to do things with my left hand (purposely). I guess with enough practise you can become ambidextrous but genetics do play a part (even it's minor) right?

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:20 PM

Ambidextrous fapping?
Perverdish much!?
A person with at least would be able to do that, it's easy.
@AlexGTAGamer Wow, that is pretty cool, never knew that, mate!
I gotta admit, I can do more and more things with both hands, but my right side of brain hurts a bit notify.gif .
Is it me or my Brain is evolving ph34r.gif ?
I guess I am Half way there then.

Triple Penetration
  • Triple Penetration

Box ♡ Out

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:21 PM

Why so positive? Maybe your brain is degrading?

GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

-

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:34 PM

I'm completely left handed, I do everything with my left hand. Writing with my right hand makes me look brain damaged. I once challenged my friend to a game of cack-handed darts at his house, we had to consume quite a lot of beer in quite short a time and then play darts with our weak hand. I don't remember who won, but it certainly wasn't his mum's kitchen wall.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users