Photo

Any Asian Players GTA IV PC?

2 replies to this topic
Didowe
  • Didowe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:16 AM

I am hoping I could find some Singaporean, Malaysians, Indonesians, etc. GTA IV PC players so we can all play GTA IV (EFLC too) together in hype of GTA V or just for their love in GTA IV.
Singapore GTA IV PC has been dead for awhile and I want to restore the life to it. I think we should add each other to our GFWL and that would probably be good enough!
We could get together to place some Team Mafia, Death-match and even just free mode in a, hopefully, lag free environment as we are all in the same, small, country.
Episodes From Liberty City or just original GTA IV welcomed!
It would be best if you could join the Steam group though, so we can all meet each other in the same spot. It's cleverly disguised as a Brony Hater Club http://steamcommunit...oicationAgianst
I do have things against ponies but not to the extent of making a group of haters. This is just a mare joke.

Unless you have very good Internet, for organizing and ping issues, don't join if you live outside Asia =P. I am from Singapore to give you a better clue on the range distance.

HairiPRO97
  • HairiPRO97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:51 AM Edited by HairiPRO97, 28 April 2012 - 02:01 AM.

i would like to add you as HairiPRO97,,actually im looking for asian gta 4 player too biggrin.gif

YankeesPwnMets
  • YankeesPwnMets

More Betterer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:56 AM

I'm Asian American... does that count? tounge.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users