Quantcast

» «
Photo

DETAILED RADAR MOD PROBLEM? PLEASE HELP!?

3 replies to this topic
skllpirates12457
  • skllpirates12457

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:46 AM

So here's how i installed it.

I downloaded the Detailed Radar Mod obviously and extracted the folder to my Desktop. And then i used Crazy IMG editor. When i opened Crazy IMG editor i clicked "Add with Replacement". I replaced the original radar.txd's with the Detailed radar.txd's.

After i did so, i clicked "Rebuild Archive" and after it was done rebuilding i exited out.

Now here was the problem..

When i started the game, the map still looked the same as the original, so i exited out and started ALL over again and this time i use SAMI (San Andreas Mod Installer). After i did all that work and it successfully installed. I started the game and it STILL looked the same as the original map. I started to get frustrated. I tried going on Google and searched for this problem i was having but no results. So now i have to post this question and hopefully you guys will help me out here. And yes my version is 1.0 not 2.0. I even uninstalled my game 3 times already and i still have the same old problem.

Please help me.

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:38 PM

Go to
CODE
C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games

And delete the entire GTA SA folder. This is a cache used by your computer to make loading things a bit quicker, but it can mess up your replacements.

Mayank88
  • Mayank88

Mayank05942

• Members

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:59 AM

GO to gta sa directory there go to modles and rename gta3.IMG to gta3b.IMG Download Alci's IMG Editor there go to open , new and import all the files there and then save it on modles folder and the name it to gta3.IMG.Now go to data folder and open gta.dat .there add
this line IMG MODELS\gta3b.IMG.Then play he game .Hope this works.

TommyTheUnique
  • TommyTheUnique

Hai der

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:16 AM

Try installing files one by one. Took me about 10 minutes with GGMM. It's not just for cars. Instead of car txd add any other txd and it'll replace wanted txd in gta3.img like radar143.txd. Srry for ma english..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users