4 replies to this topic
universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:24 AM

theyre bullsh*t, arent they?

its hillarious how conspiracy theorists flip out whenever they see a boxcar next to an abandoned warehouse:

Irviding
  • Irviding

No bed crew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:14 AM

Damn right they are. I suggest you read the Ron Paul thread. You'll have a riot.

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:59 AM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Sunday, Jan 15 2012, 22:24)

It is amazing how retarded people can be.

Number one, they are required to have all of that security so someone doesn't wander in, get run over, and sue the company. Believe it or not you'll have a harder time getting into a garbage facility than you will getting into most corporations' offices.

Number two, there's a difference between "prison bars" and fencing designed to keep retards and film crews from entering dangerous areas.

Number three, the "barbed wire facing in to keep people in" is prevalent in most industrial sites, believe it or not. I can testify to this myself.

Number four, the "people markers" for the people who will supposedly be boarding these evil prison trains are too far apart to identify actual people. They are used for the sorting of goods and products from the trains, such as crates.

Number five, a "red zone" is a dangerous area, not a gauntlet. Also, the "radio tower for helicopters" is a communications antenna for the yard tower and would be used to synchronize with the trains.

Number six, this crew is paranoid. A helicopter flying by =/= a government presence observing the crew's every move.

Number seven, "we've found lots of controversial military trucks here before, they just conveniently disappeared for this shoot". Give me a f*cking break.

Number eight, "this 4x8 framework tower, with a ladder for access during repairs and a small antenna, would be a perfect watchtower for three to four soldiers to watch people being brought to their deaths". Do these people realize how retarded they sound?

That video shows nothing at all. It's a f*cking stock yard for train repair. It has been neglected and as such we are spending tax dollars attempting to fix it and bring the dead passenger train industry back to life.

This plane of existence would be millions of times better if retarded f*cks like this would just leave it.

Irviding
  • Irviding

No bed crew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:14 AM

I think I should go for a PhD and do the whole thing on how most modern conspiracy theories stem from Youtube videos with dreary music. Would be interesting.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Absolute Dunkel:Heit

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:11 AM

Yes, they're sh*t.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users