* No Permission is granted to modify or change the content of these files for other sharing purposes together with other projects, total conversions, mod packs, only with the exception when the user will keep the changes that are done towards the mod, privately. Any other different releases of the original Mod on cloud hosting websites will be reported and removed eventually.
* Don't come to me to make requests for permission, I'm not saying this twice.
* Author: BLITZ
* Necessary Requirements: Tweaker & Limit Adjuster & Flicker (aka Project 2dfx); CLEO4 & ASI Loader; IMG Manager.
* Other Requirements: Standalone
* Current Version: 14 February 2014
* File Size: 143MB
* Setup Size: 39.5MB
* Moddb Website
* Moddb Download Link
* For starters is required a clean GTA San Andreas game. Other mods comes second.
* RECOMMENDATION! Because of the massive changes that were done towards the mod, is required the use of Rebuild gta3.img at the end of San Andreas Lod Mod installation and each time from now on, when any kind of files or mods are being installed.
If the user is going to see holes (blue-sky) and buildings positioned inappropriate, Rebuild of gta3.img is required.
* REMINDER!: Because now it was possible to make Lod for Trees, using any advance Tree Mod like Project Oblivion will require a very good or if not a high-end PC which is not older than three or near four years. Project Oblivion is known to ask a very good PC and by making Lod for trees will double the necessary performance required.
I'm not responsible for any damage over your PC or hardware. You been warned. If your PC cooler sound starts to raise, it means that your PC is using the full power.
On my EAH3650 HD 1GB with Core 2 Duo 3,01ghz, of 4GB RAM, surely has began to show his age.
* Because of the changes that I've done with Lod Mod and bringing Lod to trees in this new version, was inevitable for the game to process so many objects while flying or using JetPack.
With Memory512.cs and the newest (DK22Pac) memory.cs boost, should fix all the blue-sky-holes in the map once your reach higher altitude. (aka buildings, roads, etc disappearing)
It is possible to get holes in the map sometimes, but DK22Pac cleo should bring them back again very quick, although much better stability than this at the moment you cannot get.
* You cannot play San Andreas Lod Mod in MTA.
* Easy & fast install using ModLoader.
* Works with SA-MP, however some limits emerged with Lod Mod With Trees (read more about inside the Readme!), unlike Lod Mod Without Trees which works smooth. Tests were made.
* Works with Project Oblivion/BSOR or other similar mods.
* Because of the exceptional tool made by TheJAMESGM & ThirteenAG, I was finally able to bring all the objects with animation like rotating Signs [ World's Largest Cock ], including all the other trees with animation that are set to fall on the ground when they are hit on impact.
* Inside "put into gta3.img" folder, there are three more folders. Each one of them has their own meaning. I've left them in such meaner for people who have enough knowledge about these files, to understand exactly what I changed.
* Seven new objects are added into the game. The following IDs that were used are 18361 to 18367.
* DK22Pac for making binthesky_by_DK.cs to boost the stream memory of the game much further.
* fastman92 for making memory512.cs and methodunderg for compiling the file.
* Robanswe for finding a way to fix the SA-MP CUSTOM.IDE white textures bug.
* format c: as mod tester & reporting all the bugs he found.
* And for all the members and users who spend their time and reported all the bugs.