Photo

GTA San Fierro Stories

23 replies to this topic
IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:23 PM Edited by IXMJXI, 13 February 2012 - 05:02 AM.

user posted image

Mike Gonzales Ped. Mod.: http://www.4shared.c...e_Gonzales.html

user posted image

San Fierro, city of fun and enjoyment. A city full of people, workers, teachers, doctors, cops and most of all gangs. A city that is ruled by money and drugs, ruled by the most powerful gangs established nearby. A place where normal don't exist...

After being imprisoned for 5 years for robbery and homicide. Mike Gonzales moved up to San Fierro, San Andreas, hoping to change the flow of his luck and run away from his past. He will meet different people and challenges throughout the city. Only to find that money always run the world and that, you cannot always run away from your past...

user posted image

Character's nameGangDescription
Mike GonzalesSan Fierro Rifas The Main Protagonist of the series. He's an ex-convict back at Liberty. He's a close friend of 8-Ball (Can be seen at GTA III) whom leads him to San Fierro.
Luis SantosSan Fierro RifasLeader of San Fierro Rifas. He is the "friend" 8-ball was telling about to Mike. Luis will try and help Mike to live the life in San Fierro.
user posted image

Story 1: Gettin' Started - http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=17235

Includes:

- Intro
- Dirts of the City
- Snatch Up!
- Surprise Attack
- Shootout!

user posted image

-Dutchy3010
-PatrickW
-foxunitone
-Ginopinoy (all your modification needs!)
-Nitesh aka AAAAAAAA
-KaRzY6
-All who have played and will play this mission!

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:32 PM

So, you are back? Awesome. Going to give this a try soon. Good luck mate icon14.gif

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (Notna @ Sunday, Jan 15 2012, 16:32)
So, you are back? Awesome. Going to give this a try soon. Good luck mate icon14.gif

Thanks mate! icon14.gif

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None
  • Best DYOM Mission 2013 "Max Parker"

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:55 PM

I'll try this biggrin.gif

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:55 PM

Played the mission.

The story is a bit cliche - I am not good to talk about it, I am the master of cliches - but still you made it greatly. Good work on the cutscenes and a good fist brawl you made.
Looking forward for more, great job.

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None
  • Best DYOM Mission 2013 "Max Parker"

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:16 PM

Nice intro. I loved the cutscene when the taxi leave the airport. Nice positioned cutscene.
Note : It may have a cliche, but try to avoid that. Make a true unique story and twist. lol.gif

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:29 PM Edited by IXMJXI, 20 January 2012 - 02:28 PM.

QUOTE (Notna @ Sunday, Jan 15 2012, 16:55)
Played the mission.

The story is a bit cliche - I am not good to talk about it, I am the master of cliches - but still you made it greatly. Good work on the cutscenes and a good fist brawl you made.
Looking forward for more, great job.

QUOTE (Arejai @ Sunday, Jan 15 2012, 17:16)

Nice intro. I loved the cutscene when the taxi leave the airport. Nice positioned cutscene.
Note: It may have a cliche, but try to avoid that. Make a true unique story and twist. lol.gif

-Thanks, yeah, there's some cliche, but there will be more to watch out. I'm trying it to be like a story of GTA LCS and GTA VCS, where on the start you just do easy mission and story gets intense each and every mission. Thanks for playing again! icon14.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:45 PM

Good luck. icon14.gif I will play after! biggrin.gif Why am I in the credits? Anyway, I will post some feedback when I complete smile.gif

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (KaRzY6 @ Sunday, Jan 15 2012, 23:45)
Good luck. icon14.gif I will play after! biggrin.gif Why am I in the credits? Anyway, I will post some feedback when I complete smile.gif

Thanks, I'll wait for your feedback.

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:22 AM

Headers are looking awesome. I'll play this and give feedback. Good luck

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:35 PM

Play it next week! icon14.gif

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:39 AM

Uploaded Story 1: Gettin' Started, compose of 5 missions including the 'Intro'. Please Play and Give Feedback. icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:34 AM

The skin mod has been removed...

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:01 AM Edited by IXMJXI, 06 February 2012 - 10:50 PM.

QUOTE (-S-hark21 @ Monday, Feb 6 2012, 03:34)
The skin mod has been removed...

Oh... Let me upload mine (my version is edited by me not from scratch). But isn't that illegal?

EDIT: Uploaded the Skin. You can download it with the link at the main post. icon14.gif

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:00 AM

Due to lack of any feedbacks, I have decided to put this mission "On Hold". I will finish this but not for now, and yeah, the reason of this being on hold is lack of feedbacks or suggestions or comments. It won't be the last of me though. icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:20 AM

How can you get any feedbacks if you're not making any missions, man? That's a paradox! But, as I think you're a cool person, I might give a try to your missions.

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:37 AM Edited by shiva s, 13 February 2012 - 08:39 AM.

I don't know why but I can't download the mission. I'll do a fix soon and then I'll give feedbacks. Don't worry, you're a good designer.
EDIT: grammar mistakes

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:53 AM

QUOTE (SatournFan @ Monday, Feb 13 2012, 07:20)
How can you get any feedbacks if you're not making any missions, man? That's a paradox! But, as I think you're a cool person, I might give a try to your missions.

I have uploaded some (5 missions to be exact) missions, and I've even advertised it here , on the lounge and even on the F.B Community Page. But no feedbacks for a week. If there is a problem about the download, they will be posting it here, but none. So I assumed it's a fail one at the mean time (not good for Gang Missions theme). So I will put this on Hold.

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Soldier

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:08 AM

Lol.

Sorry but that was so naive. You think im getting a lot of feedbacks? Nope i aint, but all the feedbacks usually come after you totally finish the story

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:23 AM

QUOTE (Rytuklis @ Monday, Feb 13 2012, 08:08)
Lol.

Sorry but that was so naive. You think im getting a lot of feedbacks? Nope i aint, but all the feedbacks usually come after you totally finish the story

Ok, I wasn't saying I didn't get alot of feedbacks, what I'm saying is, even a single feedback or comment about the mission will keep me making some more, but nothing for the past week. At first when I uploaded the intro, I got a nice and awesome feedback from Notna and Arejai. That's what I'm pointing out. Even though, I'm really sorry to everyone for Holding this storyline. I guess I didn't have the skills for gangster themed series. But I will continue this series and will practice more and more, but at the moment, this will be on hold, sorry again guys and wish me luck. icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:26 AM

As shiva said, your download bugs, so no one can write any feedback.

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:29 AM

QUOTE (SatournFan @ Monday, Feb 13 2012, 08:26)
As shiva said, your download bugs, so no one can write any feedback.

Yeah, anyway, I fixed it so it should be okay now, Sorry again. If there's still a problem, just tell me. (PM's)

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Soldier

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:47 AM

QUOTE (IXMJXI @ Monday, Feb 13 2012, 08:23)
Lol.

Ok, I wasn't saying I didn't get alot of feedbacks, what I'm saying is, even a single feedback or comment about the mission will keep me making some more, but nothing for the past week. At first when I uploaded the intro, I got a nice and awesome feedback from Notna and Arejai. That's what I'm pointing out. Even though, I'm really sorry to everyone for Holding this storyline. I guess I didn't have the skills for gangster themed series. But I will continue this series and will practice more and more, but at the moment, this will be on hold, sorry again guys and wish me luck. icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

And BTW, you dont have to make it Ghetto story, you can make it like GTA IV , III, VC when badasses work for people to earn money tounge.gif

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:49 AM

QUOTE (Rytuklis @ Monday, Feb 13 2012, 08:47)
QUOTE (IXMJXI @ Monday, Feb 13 2012, 08:23)
Lol.

And BTW, you dont have to make it Ghetto story, you can make it like GTA IV , III, VC when badasses work for people to earn money tounge.gif

Thanks for the nice and helpful suggestions / advice. I will try to follow that. icon14.gif icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users