When posting a problem, be sure to include the following information:
- Operating system (Windows users: be sure to mention if you have Vista/XP/7/8, and which Service Pack you have)
- Video/Graphics card type + graphics memory
- RAM (random access memory)
- If you have installed mods, search or post a topic in this forum
This will help us to identify the problem.
Please post modding questions in the modding forums!
Liberty City disappeared
Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:31 PM
so basicly my liberty city interior in san andreas is bugged up. everyone else i've talked to recently say it's fine.
video shows it better than i can explain it, as you can see. there are suppose to be objects there
i've done the obvious things
1) uninstalled all mods
2) reinstalled (multiple times, with no mods)
3) game is legit bought from the store v2.0 (downgraded to 1.0)
er, so is there some collision files or object files that i can be redirected to, to fix this?
pc specs (if it matters)
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Processor, MMX, 3DNow (6 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
3.2 GB RAM DDR2
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 ~ 1 GB GDDR5
HANNS-G HU171A --- 17 inches, MAX RES ~ 1280x1024
HD Audio rear output
Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard
IBM Basic Optical mouse
NCR mouse pad
Windows XP Professional 32-bit (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.101209-1647)
ATX Mid-Tower PC Case
Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:42 PM
If you've gotten rid of the mods and if you're facing this problem during the 'Saint Mark's Bistro' mission, then you've come to the right place. Anything other than that and we might be of no help.
Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:13 PM
Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:03 PM
Dude, it seems like insanely modded game, plus it's Multiplayer.
Either proof you bought the game or let this topic get locked.
Mod ruin the game mostly, even if it's Multiplayer, try going to LC without Multiplayer
Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:09 PM
Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:26 PM
1. If you want to have map mods and those interiors still working, you have to download med and re-add those objects yourself.
2. Re-install it and don't use any map mods.
Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:04 PM
Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:07 PM
|QUOTE (whitetigerswt @ Sunday, Jan 15 2012, 22:04)|
|how do i prove i bought the game, you want a pic of the disk|
Otherwise we cannot help.
Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:30 PM
kinda blurry, took it with my iphone
Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:23 PM
Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:55 AM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users