[Q] GTA LCS Handling to GTA III?

4 replies to this topic
Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Hmm?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:42 PM

I've tried GTA LCS and I like how cars handle, they've got more weight to them and softer suspension it feels than the cars in GTA III.

Would it be possible to "convert" the handling.cfg (if LCS even has one of those?) from GTA LCS to GTA III? Or would I be stuck at trying to edit GTA III's handling.cfg until I get the results I want?

I've been searching around for hours today it feels like and I can't find any info on this so any help would be appreciated, thanks. suicidal.gif

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

All you had to do was follow the damn train...

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:53 AM

You have to edit gta3 handling 'blind' style, there's no way to put a handling from a gta game to another, all of them have something edited here and there.

gtalcsfan
  • gtalcsfan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

I know the perfect solution. I think some vehicles in GTA LCS handle a little like the ones in San Andreas... Get a Handling editor for San Andreas, and THEN for GTA III. In San Andreas handling editor, copy the numbers of the Column Names that GTA III has from the SA handling editor, and paste them to the GTA III handling editor. Or get this: http://projectcerber...ols/cfgstudio2/ You may wanna get the SA Handling editor also if you want both of the editors open. Also, here's a link that will guide you with the Column Names. http://www.gtamodding.com/?title=Handling.cfg

I hope I didn't confuse you, and also Hope I helped ;)

sharpie_eastern
  • sharpie_eastern

Hmm, four in bed? That's a kick I haven't tried yet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

LCS uses SA handling but this is do-able-ish. Download DTZ Editor then open a LCS game.dtz and go to the handling section and look at the lables of LCS and III and match them. Simple enough, very long for every car. (I've done this for VC)

gtalcsfan
  • gtalcsfan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:37 AM

Figured that out! Yeah, Junior. that's an even better solution. Been doing that all the time ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users