Photo

Im stuck standing in an icecream truck on its side

5 replies to this topic
grubber3
  • grubber3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:28 PM

gta3 mobile/android: so i turned the icecream truck on its side by mistake going down a hill. i hit door to get out. i stood up thru the middle window. no flames came on. i can cycle thru weapons but not use them (tried blowing self up). jump won;'t work. only run and weapon buttons visible. i have not been saving games so i would really like to figure out a way to just kill myself and wake up outside the hospital.

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:57 PM

If your using android, cheats DO WORK. Make the keyboard pop up by (on mine its by pressing the back key, and holding it), then type in a PC cheat. It is a port from the PC version since people have got PC cheats to work. WHen you access the keyboard, type in " bangbangbang "

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:55 AM

A easy way to do it without cheats is to just exit out of the game and then restart the game and load a previous save...If you have no other saves, then let that be a hard lesson learned to be sure to utilize the save function on the next play through-I mean the game gives you 8 save slots, so there is no reason to not save-especially since the game(like all games) are prone to crash/have glitches like that sometimes...I learned that lesson back in 2005 on my old XP laptop that games crashed a lot on-but saving after each mission/task done helped a lot...Just a friendly heads up...

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:04 AM

Either cheats or restart the game: nothing else can help.

Sorry for that, but indeed, this is a hard lesson for you.

lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (ccrogers15 @ Sunday, Jan 15 2012, 00:57)
If your using android, cheats DO WORK. Make the keyboard pop up by (on mine its by pressing the back key, and holding it), then type in a PC cheat. It is a port from the PC version since people have got PC cheats to work. WHen you access the keyboard, type in " bangbangbang "

I Taught you left.

On-Topic: Happened to me a lot of times, with Firetruck to, I was pissed.
Either use cheats or restart from previous game you played.

grubber3
  • grubber3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:38 PM

i shut off the phone/apps, reopened the game, and the mission i was playing restarted. so no hard lessons learned preachy preachersons. everyone knows ur supposed to save, was looking for answers not lessons.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users