Photo

FCR-900 not spawning

3 replies to this topic
iSanFrancisco
  • iSanFrancisco

San Fierro

• Members

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:10 PM

I've achieved all gold on bike school already and the Freeway and NRG-500 are all present but strangely, the FCR-900 that is supposed to also appear is absent. Any solutions?

Міro
  • Міro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:18 PM

Well, that's because, in contrast with the other schools in San Andreas, these rewards won't spawn all at the same time when you got all golden medals. Only the Freeway and the NRG-500 will spawn next to each other, the FCR-900 will spawn alone. I'm not sure why this happens though.

iSanFrancisco
  • iSanFrancisco

San Fierro

• Members

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Saturday, Jan 14 2012, 16:18)
Well, that's because, in contrast with the other schools in San Andreas, these rewards won't spawn all at the same time when you got all golden medals. Only the Freeway and the NRG-500 will spawn next to each other, the FCR-900 will spawn alone. I'm not sure why this happens though.

everytime i pass by the bike school its Freeway and NRG, FCR never spawns and i've never managed get it to.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:06 PM

This is an Olde Game, many questions can be answered with the FORUM TOOL: SEARCH. Always SEARCH before making a ‘new’ topic.

how to get the special bike? finding a vehicle
No FCR bike@school with full gold?
I want FCR900 spawned out side the bike school THE PROBLEM IS i HAVE THE GOLD STATS
NRG-500 bike where to get one?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users