The Harsh Thunder

107 replies to this topic
sayooj
  • sayooj

beware......

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:13 AM

i have maked a good trailor
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.c...ed/Rd4Tbp8vfAU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sayooj
  • sayooj

beware......

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:20 AM Edited by sayooj, 10 April 2012 - 01:39 AM.

cool eh?

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:06 AM

QUOTE (sayooj @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 01:20)

cool eh?

Thanks, man. Just work on the clarity

NothingSpecial
  • NothingSpecial

2spooky4me

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:15 AM

sayooj, you've mispelled "trailer" into "trailor". sad.gif

sayooj
  • sayooj

beware......

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

sorry, man I had a doubt, thanks for saying
tounge2.gif

sayooj
  • sayooj

beware......

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE (shiva s @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 11:06)

cool eh?

hey guy, that was a video translition effect, can you see full part? it will be clear as heaven, so don't tease anything without analysing it, understand? angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

Here's my feedback.

Can't pass the 10th mission. Too lazy to play the mission too many times.

- I think you got confused between Officer Rick and Richard. Because, when Rick is talking, you type Officer Richard instead of Rick.
- I still got confused about the story. Why did they left the girl to Wade?
- In mission An Ambush, I don't think that's a good place. It's too far to see from Los Santos. Even with that big checkpoint. And, not everyone knows about the myth.
And also, how do I get out from the cage?! I just use the rocketman cheat!
+ It's so creative! When you use the objects, and making the text "Gone" (I'll hope you know what I mean)
+ Damn, I was shocked in mission The Nightmare. You pretty made me love the mission. biggrin.gif
- You should make a better route point for the suspect.
+ Final Battle was creative. I enjoy it very much. Well, when I gotta save the hostages, I thought that it's time limit. But, when I get out from the bus. Your trick got discovered. tounge.gif
- All missions in Chapter 2 (1 - 7), their wanted level was NOT disable. Garry is a cop, but.. he got chased by cops. confused.gif

Won't give any rating right now.

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (-S-hark21 @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 15:48)
Here's my feedback.

Can't pass the 10th mission. Too lazy to play the mission too many times.

- I think you got confused between Officer Rick and Richard. Because, when Rick is talking, you type Officer Richard instead of Rick.
- I still got confused about the story. Why did they left the girl to Wade?
- In mission An Ambush, I don't think that's a good place. It's too far to see from Los Santos. Even with that big checkpoint. And, not everyone knows about the myth.
And also, how do I get out from the cage?! I just use the rocketman cheat!
+ It's so creative! When you use the objects, and making the text "Gone" (I'll hope you know what I mean)
+ Damn, I was shocked in mission The Nightmare. You pretty made me love the mission. biggrin.gif
- You should make a better route point for the suspect.
+ Final Battle was creative. I enjoy it very much. Well, when I gotta save the hostages, I thought that it's time limit. But, when I get out from the bus. Your trick got discovered. tounge.gif
- All missions in Chapter 2 (1 - 7), their wanted level was NOT disable. Garry is a cop, but.. he got chased by cops. confused.gif

Won't give any rating right now.

Thanks, man. Your feedbacks are always special to me. I'm sorry about that typing mistake between Rick and Richard. My bad.
Don't get confused about that little girl. You'll find your answer when you play the first mission of the chapter 3.
Okay, I thought everyone knew about that myth. But, there's a way to get out of that cage. Just look close.
I know, you'd like the Nightmare and Final Battle missions. Thanks for playing. No problem. Give ratings if you feel like. Waiting for your feedbacks for chapter 3.

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:21 AM

QUOTE (sayooj @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 23:40)
QUOTE (shiva s @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 11:06)

cool eh?

hey guy, that was a video translition effect, can you see full part? it will be clear as heaven, so don't tease anything without analysing it, understand? angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

Now shut up, okay? If someone just was a critic to your trailer, it doesn't mean he must suck your cock just because he told you to edit something. You're annoying as hell, and learn better English before writing something else, alright?

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None
  • Best DYOM Mission 2013 "Max Parker"

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:48 AM Edited by Arejai, 11 April 2012 - 07:51 AM.

Here's the review for Chapter 2 .

PLAYABLILITY 4/5
From the beginning to the end of the chapter, there were no moments of bored. It's very fun and exciting to play those missions. The mission 'Final Battle' when we need to get out from the bridge with the bus is a bit impossible. Yes, the bus is too heavy to jump off with the ramp. But, however, it's still enjoyable and makes me wanna know what happened in the next mission.

BALANCE 3/5
These missions were pretty hard to beat. The 16th mission is the hardest, but not impossible to beat. The enemies has a high accuracy with a low health. Just don't get too near or you'll die easily.

CREATIVITY 5/5
Spawn at the back of the car when we need to catch Tony was pretty creative. But, it can be a bit longer. I loved the games in the cage. It's like a puzzle. And the mission that amazed me is 'The Nightmare'. Wow, I'm shocked when Mr.Zeon appears in front of me with a shotgun.

VARIETY 4/5
All the objects are well placed in position. Objects placement at the bridge is very nice. I loved how you make the gate/cage, and we need to break it to pass. It's a bit weird to see Garry on the uniform. Well, you can use other skin. But, it's okay, nothing bad.

STORY / WRITING 5/5
The story of Garry Bottom from his first day until the fall is very very good. You got a nice storyline. Well done.About the writing, all of them are good. Nothing big mistake.

OVERALL
I just loved the flow of the story. Some of the missions amazed me. The beginning which is the 9th mission impressed me when I noticed that the taxi is the man in the 1st chapter. You got a very good storyline. So, nice work, keep it up, and don't give up. biggrin.gif

RATING 8.5/10

By Arejai .

Here's some feedback:
- Enemies' health shouldn't be too high in a fist fight.
- Don't forgot to stop the actor's animation.
- 10th mission; at the end, the timeout objective can be more longer or make some cutscenes of how Tony was captured.
- Don't forgot to turn off wanted level. It's disturbing.
- Don't make a mission TOO impossible to beat.

So, that's it. biggrin.gif

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:41 AM Edited by shiva s, 12 April 2012 - 01:12 AM.

Thanks a lot for your awesome review, Arejai. I can't add your review to the mainpost due to my slow net connection but I will add it soon. Thanks for the ratings and feedbacks too. Glad to get feedbacks from you.

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:32 AM

The 17th mission has been released. Here's the link
http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=18447
Play and give me feedbacks. I'm sorry but there won't be any gameplay in this mission. But, I'd like to get negative feedbacks too.

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:05 AM

The 18th mission has been released. Check the main post fo the link. Play and give feedbacks. Both, positive and negative feedbacks are much appericiated.

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

FINALLY! The mission series is completed. It feels reeally great. Thanks to all the peoplr who encouraged me by commenting in this topic. Thanks a lot, guys. Thank you so much.
Now, you don't need to download the missions one by one because the ZIP file is here!

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:39 AM Edited by Nitesh aka AAAAAAA, 26 April 2012 - 09:51 AM.

In the second mission of chapter 2, does the mission end directly after the objective text 'Don't lose Zeon's son' or something like that? Just asking because in the next mission it starts with Zeon's son in jail. Also that mission is still unpublished. Btw, am using the zip file of all the missions.

Going to continue the rest of the missions later and then give feedback.

EDIT: It ends directly after that text. Garry gets teleported to the car then 'Mission Passed'.

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:07 AM

QUOTE (Nitesh aka AAAAAAA @ Thursday, Apr 26 2012, 09:39)
In the second mission of chapter 2, does the mission end directly after the objective text 'Don't lose Zeon's son' or something like that? Just asking because in the next mission it starts with Zeon's son in jail. Also that mission is still unpublished. Btw, am using the zip file of all the missions.

Going to continue the rest of the missions later and then give feedback.

EDIT: It ends directly after that text. Garry gets teleported to the car then 'Mission Passed'.

I don't remeber it. But, thanks for playing the missions. Waiting eagerly for your feedbacks.

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:59 PM

Played the first four missions of

It feels strange reading dialogues of someone who is not present, but I understand your problem of GTA not having a small girl's skin.

Also that was a good use of objects in missions 3 and 4.

In mission 4, I was completely stuck at finding the location because I don't know much about the myths of GTA SA and had to Google search 'GTA SA chainsaw guy'. smile.gif

You also forgot to turn off the wanted levels.

But yeah, the missions were good.

Need a bit of your help in mission 4. How am I supposed to get out of that cage?? Tried a lot of times than gave up.

Thanks in advance.

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (Nitesh aka AAAAAAA @ Thursday, Apr 26 2012, 13:59)
Played the first four missions of

It feels strange reading dialogues of someone who is not present, but I understand your problem of GTA not having a small girl's skin.

Also that was a good use of objects in missions 3 and 4.

In mission 4, I was completely stuck at finding the location because I don't know much about the myths of GTA SA and had to Google search 'GTA SA chainsaw guy'. smile.gif

You also forgot to turn off the wanted levels.

But yeah, the missions were good.

Need a bit of your help in mission 4. How am I supposed to get out of that cage?? Tried a lot of times than gave up.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks a lot for playing, Nitesh. I thought that, everyone knows about the myth. Look closer at the cage. You will find a weak spot in it. Once you broke it, you can gain acess to the car and you use it to jump and get outta the cage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users