» «
Photo

need help exporting wdd from 3dmax

2 replies to this topic
aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:36 AM Edited by aacclapd, 14 January 2012 - 11:47 AM.

hello, i was editing the cop model diccionary m_y_cop.wdd in 3d max and i exported it with gims and then to open iv with openformats, but at the time of opening the preview of the modded file in open iv i get an error. with spark iv can be opened but i get no meshes, it's all a mess of triangulated objects and nothing comparing to the thing i wanted. can someone help me? confused.gif if it is usefull i collapsed the added objects to the default objects. this means that i didn't add no object in the hierarchy, i just collapsed it to the existing object so it could be imported but anyway fails.

GooD-NTS
  • GooD-NTS

OpenIV lead developer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:33 AM

QUOTE (aacclapd @ Saturday, Jan 14 2012, 15:36)
hello, i was editing the cop model diccionary m_y_cop.wdd in 3d max and i exported it with gims and then to open iv with openformats, but at the time of opening the preview of the modded file in open iv i get an error.

What error do you got?

aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:56 PM Edited by aacclapd, 31 January 2012 - 06:59 PM.

when i import it to open iv i dont get error, the error is at the opening time . in spark iv imposible to see any geometry, is all a mess of textures and nothing more. i was thinking that it could be because of some skeleton or something but useless.
i tried to reimport the modded model to 3dmax and all is fine ( even the hierarchy),but in open iv o spark iv not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users