» «
Photo

Proofing cars in missions

22 replies to this topic
Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:13 PM Edited by Sucha84, 18 January 2012 - 06:11 AM.

I like to give all the details about proofed vehicles that we can find out from missions with the time proofings applied and the time proofing ended. I skip unobtainable and cheat only proofed vehicles. Also I skip FP vehicles that can be collected in races with or without cheats. Also note that some vehicles like BP/EP/FP/MP Fortune and Elegy are vanished from game after passing mission, so I have considered them as their proofings also vanished.

BP - Bullet proof
FP - Fire proof
EP - Explosion proof
DP - Damage proof (both crash and melee)
MP - Melee proof
CP - Crash proof

1.) FP Greenwood

Mission: Drive Thru
Proofing applied : As soon as mission starts
Proofing vanished : Proofing doesn't vanish even after mission passed or failed.

2.) BP/FP/EP/DP Tampa

Mission: Nines and AKs
Proofing applied : As soon as mission starts
Proofing vanished : After game tells that you have to destroy Tampa with firing to gas tank. Or failed by either destroying Smoke's Glendale or killing Smoke without destroying Tampa.

3.) BP/FP/EP/MP Savanna

Mission: High Stakes, Low Rider
Proofing applied: After race starts
Proofing vanished: doesn't vanish proofings after mission either passed or failed.

4.) FP Remmington, FP Majestic and FP Blade

Mission: High Starkes, Low Rider
Proofing applied: After race starts
Proofing vanished: doesn't vanish proofings after mission passed or failed.

5.) BP Forklift

Mission: Robbing Uncle Sam
Proofing applied: As soon as mission starts
Proofing vanished: Doesn't vanish proofings even after mission passed or failed.

6.) EP Mule

Mission: Robbing Uncle Sam
Proofing vanished: Doesn't vanish proofings even after mission passed or failed.

7.) BP/FP/EP/DP PCJ 600

Mission: OG Log
Proofing applied: After Freddy get in
Proofing vanished: After CJ begins the chase for Freddy.

8.) BP/FP/EP/DP Sanchez

Mission: Wrong side of the Tracks
Proofing applied: As soon as mission starts.
Proofing vanished: After mission is passed. Or failed by letting the train to escape with having at least one Vagos on top.

9.) EP Banshee

Mission: Gray Imports
Proofing applied: After Russian escapes from the floor (It's the time that game shows it for first time).
Proofing vanished: After Russian gets into it.

10.) BP/FP Greenwood and BP/FP Voodoo

Mission: House Party
Proofing vanished: After mission is passed. Or failed by killing or letting to die Sweet without destroying them first.

11.) BP/FP Tahoma

12.) BP/FP/EP/DP Admiral

Mission: Los Sepulcros
Proofing vanished: After sweet gets in with CJ.

13.) BP/FP/EP/DP Sentinal and BP/FP/EP/DP Sabre

Mission: Green Sabre
Proofing applied: Both of them have only keep FP/DP abilities and doesn't keep BP/EP abilities although their gas tanks are still bulletproof as soon as cutscene ended that CJ have to rescue Sweet. After they are damaged upto getting a black smoke before sweet dies, they are BP/FP/EP/DP. That damage must be done with bullets. (throwing molotovs doesn't help)
Proofing vanished: If they are not damaged with Black smoke and failed the mission (Either sweet or CJ dies), their proofings are vanished immediately. Otherwise their proofings are vanished after mission passed.

14.) BP/FP/EP/DP Sanchez

Mission: Badlands
Proofing applied: After CJ comes upto the hill that triggers the cutscene.
Proofing vanished: After mission passed. Or failed by letting the criminal to escape.

15.) BP/FP/EP/DP Sabre

Mission: Tanker Commander
Proofing vanished: After Trailer is attached to the Tanker.

16.) BP Tanker

17.) BP/FP/EP/DP Tanker Trailer

Proofing vanished: After mission passed.

18.) BP/FP/EP/DP Sadler

Proofing applied: After CJ kills persuing enemies by destroying their Sabre or sinking Sabre in the sea.
Proofing vanished: Only after mission is failed by killing Catalina.

19.) BP/FP/EP/DP HPV 1000

Mission: Small Town Bank
Proofing applied: After game shows that 2 policemen come in with 2 HPV 1000.
Proofing vanished: As soon as CJ kills 2 policemen and triggers to the next cutscene that CJ and Catalina go with them.

20.) BP/FP/EP/MP Fortune

Mission: Wu Zi Mu
Proofing applied: As soon as race starts.
Proofing vanished: After mission is passed.

21.) FP Sabre and FP Stallion

Mission: Wu Zi MU

21.) BP/FP/EP/MP Elegy

Mission: Farewell, My Love

22.) FP Sultan and FP ZR 350

Mission: Farewell, My Love

23.) EP Sadler and EP Camper(The Mothership)

Mission: Are you going to San Fierro?

24.) BP/FP/EP/MP Patriot

Mission: Courier Mission A
Proofing vanished: Doesn't vanish proofings even completed or failed mission

25.) BP/FP/EP/DP Merit

Mission: 555 We Tip
Proofing applied: After CJ gets in and parked it to the red marker by planting the drugs to it and a Valet gets into it.
Proofing vanished: After mission is passed. Or failed by getting a wanted star.

26.) BP/FP/EP/DP Savanna

Mission: Photo Opportunity
Proofing applied: After CJ drives it onto the red marker with Cesar that game tells CJ has to take photographs of Syndicates

27.) FP/EP/DP Rancher

Mission: Lure
Proofing vanished: After mission is passed. Or failed by just getting out of Rancher on land or too high or low water level.

28.) BP/FP/EP/DP Boxville and BP/FP/EP/DP FCR 900

Mission: T-Bone Mendez
Proofing vanished: After triggers the cutscene that CJ has to chase criminals.

29.) FP/CP Rumpo

Mission: Outrider

30.) BP/FP/EP/DP Maverick

Mission: The Da Nang Thang
Proofing applied: After it is shot down by a Heat seeking RPG and drops down to water.

31.) BP/FP/EP/DP Maverick

Mission: Toreno's Last Flight
Proofing vanished: After Toreno gets into it. Or passed mission with shooting a Heat seeking RPG missile to the Maverick which triggers to kill Toreno from a far distance.

32.) BP/FP/EP/DP Camper (The Mothership)

Mission: Black Project

33.) BP/FP/EP/DP Buffolo

Mission: Misappropiation
Proofing vanished: After the Target reaches to his destination and he gets into it.

34.) BP/FP/EP/DP Maverick

Proofing vanished: After the Target or one of his buddy gets into it.

35.) BP/MP Walton

Mission: Mad dogg
Proofing vanished: Doesn't vanish proofings even after mission is passed or failed.

36.) BP/FP/EP/DP Vortex

Mission: Cut Throat Business

37.) BP/FP/EP/DP White Newsvan

38.) BP/FP/EP/DP Infernus

Mission: Beat down on B Dup
Proofing applied: In the Cutscene when CJ and Sweet talk each other.
Proofing vanished: After Final Cutscene is ended and mission is passed.

39.) BP/FP/EP/DP Glendale

Mission: Los Desperados
Proofing applied: After One Aztecas fires a rocket launcher to the enemy.
Proofing vanished: After CJ Kills all enemy near Glendale and triggers the next cutscene.

40.) BP/FP SWAT

Mission : End of The Line
Proofing vanished: After CJ gets into the 1st floor. (Actually the vehicle vanishes.)

41.) BP/FP/EP/DP Greenwood

Mission: End of The Line
Proofing vanished: After mission is passed or failed by loosing Tenpenny.

42.) BP/FP/EP/DP Feltzer

Mission: End of the Line
Proofing applied: After CJ gets out from burning building and starts to chase Tenpenny with it.
Proofing vanished: After Sweets gets into it by jumping from Firetruck, its BP ability vanishes but keeps FP/EP/DP abilities. Otherwise all proofings are vanished after passing mission or failing mission by loosing Tenpenny.

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:38 PM

Nice, but what about Unique Colours and Unique Colours2?

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:47 PM

Unique colour or featured vehicles always have their colour or feature after the mission if it is not vanished or it can be obtainable. But it is good to know about proofed vehicles when their proofing is applied and vanished.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:49 PM Edited by GTA_Loco, 13 January 2012 - 02:20 PM.

PS2 v1.0

7.) BP/FP/EP/DP PCJ 600

Proofing vanished: After mission passed or once Freddy reaches his destination

10.) BP/FP Greenwood and BP/FP Voodoo

Proofing vanished: After mission is passed or failed without destroying the cars first. I believe you can still pass the mission and keep the two cars BP/FP.

12.) BP/FP/EP/DP Admiral

Mission: Los Sepulcros

Proofing vanished: After CJ gets in the car with Sweet. CJ can actually snipe dead sweet, failing the mission but admiral would still be proofed.

13.) BP/FP/EP/DP Sentinal and BP/FP/EP/DP Sabre

Mission: Green Sabre

Proofing vanished: If you let CJ ride in any of them before destroying them.

14.) BP/FP/EP/DP Sanchez

Mission: Badlands

Proofing vanished: After mission passed or you failed it by letting the target escape, and you didn't dip the bike deep enough into the water to "destroy" it.

16.) BP Tanker

I always thought this is BP throughout the mission.

18.) BP/FP/EP/DP Sadler

Proofing applied: Only after it magically appears at the gas station at the end of a successful mission with dead rednecks.

Proofing vanished: If you fail the mission in any manner or pass it and didn't kill the rednecks chasing you. Sadler is blown up in a cutscene at the end and is rendered proofless.

23.) EP Sadler and EP Camper(The Mothership)

I think you can double drive this and the Mothership all the way to Doherty, keep the Sadler in the garage first and drive the mothership to the marker to pass the mission and keep the EP Sadler.

25.) BP/FP/EP/DP Merit

Mission: 555 We Tip

Proofing applied: Only after you parked it into the red marker at the basement. Valet doesn't apply the proofings, but the red marker does.

Proofing vanished: After mission is passed, or if you alert the cops in any manner without destroying the car first consequently failing the mission or failing the mission by dipping the car into the water ( car would vanish).

You know, I just thought that maybe another alternative in destroying this car to get it proofed might be fitting it with a bomb and destroying it with the bomb.

Proofing applied: After it is shot down by a Heat seeking RPG and drops down to water.

It's unobtainable so it shouldn't be in the list;)

33.) BP/FP/EP/DP Buffolo

Proofing vanished: After the Target reaches his destination or once you picked up the case after killing the target to pass the mission.

34.) BP/FP/EP/DP Maverick

Proofing vanished: After the Target gets into it or anyone of the feds.

37.) BP/FP/EP/DP White Newsvan

Proofing vanished: After mission is passed. And I think when you trigger the chase part. Not sure though.

39.) BP/FP/EP/DP Glendale

Mission: Los Desperados

Proofing applied: As soon as you reach the place.

Proofing vanished: I think only after you pass the mission. I remember still seeing it until the start of the third phase of the confrontation where you have to take out an RPG-firing Vagos.

41.) BP/FP/EP/DP Greenwood

Mission: End of The Line

Proofing applied: After you drive into the marker near the crack den. At the start, I think greenwood is CP only, but FP, EP, DP and BP for a limited time, perhaps just to survive the drive all the way to the crack den.

Proofing vanished: Start of part two where you have to chase Tenpenny.

zmoonchild
  • zmoonchild

Dumb Tag

• Members

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:17 PM

QUOTE (GTA_Loco @ Friday, Jan 13 2012, 13:49)

The Maverick from The Da Nang Thang is obtainable.

4emp2008 created a technique to obtain it without cheats.

Here are his videos:

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:19 PM

Thorough work overall icon14.gif

However
QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Friday, Jan 13 2012, 13:13)
7.) BP/FP/EP/DP PCJ 600

Proofing applied: After Freddy get in
Proofing vanished: After mission passed.

I am quite sure, the proofing vanishes earlier then that. If you keep shooting at it, his bike will explode way before reaching the destination.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (zmoonchild @ Friday, Jan 13 2012, 16:17)
QUOTE (GTA_Loco @ Friday, Jan 13 2012, 13:49)

The Maverick from The Da Nang Thang is obtainable.

4emp2008 created a technique to obtain it without cheats.

Here are his videos:

Yes. It's obtainable. But quite useless because you can get one from Misappropiation with much easier way.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (pomor @ Friday, Jan 13 2012, 16:19)
I am quite sure, the proofing vanishes earlier then that. If you keep shooting at it, his bike will explode way before reaching the destination.

If you have tested it, you are welcome. So you may be correct in that way. But I am sure that PCJ 600 will keep proofings all the way upto the final destination. Sorry. I should correct this. For my concern, its proofing vanishes after Freddy comes into final destination and not keep until pass the mission. I have typed the same idea as Sanchez by mistake.

zmoonchild
  • zmoonchild

Dumb Tag

• Members

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Friday, Jan 13 2012, 12:49)
Yes. It's obtainable. But quite useless because you can get one from Misappropiation with much easier way.
Oh, okay. Thank you very much for telling me that.

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Friday, Jan 13 2012, 12:58)
QUOTE (pomor @ Friday, Jan 13 2012, 16:19)

If you have tested it, you are welcome. So you may be correct in that way. But I am sure that PCJ 600 will keep proofings all the way upto the final destination. Sorry. I should correct this. For my concern, its proofing vanishes after Freddy comes into final destination and not keep until pass the mission. I have typed the same idea as Sanchez by mistake.
Youíve made an inaccurate assumption.
pomor is correct, the PCJ 600 loses all of itís special attributes shortly after the chase begins, and long before Freddy reaches his final destination. The PCJ 600 must be obtained very early in the chase (distance, not time) in order for it to remain BP/DP/EP/FP.

Hereís the proof:
http://www.youtube.c...wcT3M#t=5m07.0s

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Friday, Jan 13 2012, 17:58)

Last time, the thing exploded in the skate park. You know, where the BMX side mission takes place. You just need to keep shooting at him. If you leave all the work to OG Joke, Freddy will reach the final destination.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:13 PM

That's why I said you may be correct. Those are only my assumptions. So they may be wrong. Honestly I haven't tested with PCJ 600. There are things that doesn't match with usual things. Best examples,

1.) Normally if a proofed vehicle's proofing doesn't vanish after passed mission, those proofing will also doesn't vanish after failed mission as well. But exception for this is BP/FP/EP/DP Sadler in Tanker commander, you must pass the mission after its proofing applied CJ kills chasing enemy. Its proofing vanishes if you fail the mission.

2.) Normally locked doors can't be opened by hitting with a Melee weapon. But Chrome Yellow Burrito in Mike Toreno mission is an exception. That Burrito's locked door can be opened with a melee weapon after mission fails by killing Mendez.

3.) So Normally a vehicle's proofing doesn't vanish inside a chase (Unless a Cut scene triggers inside a chase). But in here it may be vanished. Best examples are EP Police cars in mission "Reuniting Families", will keep their EP ability throughout the chase. Bus as you said, that PCJ 600 will vanish its proofing after sometime.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Members

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:24 AM

A clarification of the immunities:

There are 5 immunities, mission coded flags that can be saved, that provide protection from certain types of "damage."

BP - Bullet proof
FP - Fire proof
EP - Explosion proof
CP - Collision proof
MP - Melee proof: For a while this immunities was unidentified, so it wasn't included in the guides.

DP - Damage proof - is the same as collision proof. The common script language refers to the immunity as collision proof, and guides, like System Error's, usually refer to it as damage proof, but it's the same thing. "Collision" is a bit more specific.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:14 AM

I updated with missed details for some proofed vehicles.

XFiveDragonsCJX
  • XFiveDragonsCJX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:12 AM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Friday, Jan 13 2012, 18:13)
That's why I said you may be correct. Those are only my assumptions. So they may be wrong. Honestly I haven't tested with PCJ 600. There are things that doesn't match with usual things. Best examples,

1.) Normally if a proofed vehicle's proofing doesn't vanish after passed mission, those proofing will also doesn't vanish after failed mission as well. But exception for this is BP/FP/EP/DP Sadler in Tanker commander, you must pass the mission after its proofing applied CJ kills chasing enemy. Its proofing vanishes if you fail the mission.

2.) Normally locked doors can't be opened by hitting with a Melee weapon. But Chrome Yellow Burrito in Mike Toreno mission is an exception. That Burrito's locked door can be opened with a melee weapon after mission fails by killing Mendez.

3.) So Normally a vehicle's proofing doesn't vanish inside a chase (Unless a Cut scene triggers inside a chase). But in here it may be vanished. Best examples are EP Police cars in mission "Reuniting Families", will keep their EP ability throughout the chase. Bus as you said, that PCJ 600 will vanish its proofing after sometime.

For number 1, the Sadler for me doesn't even appear during the mission when I got out of the Tanker and shot the rednecks and drove to the gas station. It only appears after the mission is passed with all of its proofings.
For number 3, the police cars lost their EP quality when I let the police destroy me BEFORE the last biker dived into the back of the car. So, the only way to obtain the police cars is to let the police destroy the Greenwood after you killed the last biker.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:25 AM

It's really cool to discover certain EP only or FP only vehicles in some missions and take up the challenge of obtaining them no matter the difficulty level. But overall, if it's the collection of the proofed vehicles one is seeking, the EP only and FP only vehicles are kind of unattractive to have given that Gray Imports provides a tad better proofings.

If certain vehicles are CP however, they might be worthier of ones attention.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:56 AM

QUOTE (GTA_Loco @ Wednesday, Jan 25 2012, 11:25)
It's really cool to discover certain EP only or FP only vehicles in some missions and take up the challenge of obtaining them no matter the difficulty level. But overall, if it's the collection of the proofed vehicles one is seeking, the EP only and FP only vehicles are kind of unattractive to have given that Gray Imports provides a tad better proofings.

If certain vehicles are CP however, they might be worthier of ones attention.

Yeap it's true but you can also finish the entire game and not collect any of this vehicles, but it's a heck of a challenge to get them all, and even more challeging trying to find new ways of getting them and others that are still unobtainable. Besides they give a profound knowledge about the game and what you can do in the game. My only hope is that Rockstar will bring this challenges back to the GTA V

laijunqiu
  • laijunqiu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE (lol232 @ Friday, Jan 13 2012, 13:38)
Nice, but what about Unique Colours and Unique Colours2?

What's the difference between the uc and uc2 ?

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Members

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:26 AM

uc is for the primary color, and uc2 denotes a unique secondary color. I don't think any uc3 or uc4 vehicles have been identified. Most vehicles can't display three colors, and I don't think any can display 4. In fact, a lot of vehicles won't show uc2 either, so often a uc2 vehicle is only special in the save.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:36 AM Edited by OG Viking, 06 July 2013 - 09:48 AM.

The Picadoor you drive in "Catalyst" seems to be EP and perhaps it has some other proofings also.

But in order to say for sure if it is proofed, more testing is needed. It could be possible that the car just have an enormous amount of health? But the rate it took damage from being on fire suggests that its health is normal, though this is not a scientific method of calculating its health.

The Picadoor also behaves special in the way it sticks to other vehicles. It feels like it's been painted with glue.

BP:
Not tested enough.

EP:
The Picadoor take no visible damage from exploding crates, and it takes no visible damage from other explosions during the 3-star hot pursuit. 2-3 cop cars exploded very close to the Picadoor without causing visible damage to it. Normally, each one of all these explosions would without a doubt have destroyed the Picadoor.

FP:
The Picadoor is not FP, it started to burn after driving through a fire. The time it took before the engine started to emit smoke was similar to normal cars.

Damage Proofings
CP:
Not crashproof. The car is visibly damaged from crashing, though I don't know if the car's health is affected. Added: It seems like crashing is only causing cosmetic damage, I did a crash-test in the flood trench where I could work without being disturbed by the police. I did high-speed crashes into vertical pillars for around 15 minutes and I did not manage to make the engine emit smoke. But the hood fell off and the car body got really dented so I guess we can't really call it CP.

MP:
Not tested. If the proofing vanish when CJ exit the car, this would be difficult to test. I can't find any rival gang members that would perhaps attack the car with kicks and punches.

Proofing applied:
It is likely to be when the train starts to move because the car takes no damage by exploding crates CJ throws.

Proofing vanished:
The Picadoor seems to be de-proofed the moment CJ exit. I stopped to pick up body armor, and the next car that exploded near the Picadoor made the Picadoor blow up.
It is also possible that it is de-proofed when the wanted level reaches zero. In my last test, after getting rid of all wanted stars, I did a drive-by on a drug dealer without killing him. He shot at the car and it took only a few bullets before it started to smoke. CJ had not been outside of the car so it seems like clearing the wanted level also de-proofes the car.

PS2 v1

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:59 AM

Sorry dude no proofing are applied to the Picador neither in "Catalyst" nor in "Ryder" it must be a different codding which prevents from being stored.
OrionSR have pretty much covered the immunities applied to all the vehicles in the game at the "Official" Unofficial System Error Guide Updates first page.
You can get a full immune Picador only on "Photo Opportunity" but I would say only on PC and with cleo mods only, at least for now.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:11 PM

again I must mentioned it

anyone investigated the Dozer driven by contruction worked during Deconstruction ???

I had two satchel exploding on it and nothing hapened, seems to be proofed or has a much higher health bar as long as that construction worked is on it

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:15 AM Edited by OG Viking, 07 July 2013 - 02:36 AM.

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 10:59)
Sorry dude no proofing are applied to the Picador neither in "Catalyst" nor in "Ryder" it must be a different codding which prevents from being stored.
OrionSR have pretty much covered the immunities applied to all the vehicles in the game at the "Official" Unofficial System Error Guide Updates first page.
You can get a full immune Picador only on "Photo Opportunity" but I would say only on PC and with cleo mods only, at least for now.

So what exactly is applied to the Picadoor in Catalyst? It's resistant to damage like a tank.

Btw thanks for the link. I would never find all those special vehicles on my own.

EDIT:
I did a new test that confirms the Picadoor is not EP. In the final chase and before the Picadoor had taken much damage (just a few 9mm hits), I drove to an isolated place and used hand grenades on it. The grenades exploded at the front bumper. After the 4th grenade a little white smoke came from the engine. The 5th grenade was enough to blow the car up.

The car just has very very very much health, but how much? (And what is normal health for a car, and how much damage is an explosion causing?)
But when it was on fire after driving through a fire, it took damage fast (my earlier test).

Frenzzy
  • Frenzzy

Sweep 'em all!

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:21 AM

I think it has 400% engine health compared to the normal one. During some missions, engine health is increased for easier gameplay. But saving them in a garage caused the health to be reset to 100% and not more.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users