GTA2, Y U NO HAVE BIKES!
Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:53 AM Edited by Sektor, 10 January 2012 - 10:19 AM.
1. Why In GTA 2 No bikes?
2. what We can change Player, People, and All Vehicle?
3. What In this game, We can Change a Camera in 3rd Person (3D mod)?
Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:12 AM Edited by Sektor, 10 January 2012 - 10:20 AM.
1. The code doesn't support convertibles or bikes. You could replace a car sprite with a bike but you wouldn't be able to fall off and it would look like it always has a rider or never has a rider. There are some tricks that could be done to fake a rider but it's just not going to be like GTA1 or games with real bikes. Bikes probably weren't in the original design document and they didn't have time/budget to add them. They weren't great in GTA1, so they probably just decided it was easier to leave them out than make them great.
2. You can change all the graphics. http://gtamp.com/gta2/tools/
3. Parts of the maps and tiles have been converted to San Andreas: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=368522
Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:27 AM
No one has found a way to move the camera out of top down view in GTA2 (even if you could, it wasn't designed for that, so the performance would be bad and all the vehicles and characters would be in 2d (flat).
Epic GTA2 Map Editor gives you a good 3D view of the cities but it's not a game engine: http://gtamp.com/for...ic.php?f=4&t=83
Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:34 AM
Hey, are you Admin in this web? I look the Title changed
Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:27 AM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users