» «
Photo

Added cars refuse to spawn

4 replies to this topic
Driftking120
  • Driftking120

Madman

• Members

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:48 AM Edited by Driftking120, 10 January 2012 - 10:56 PM.

Hi people!,
I'm having trouble with adding cars to GTA IV. The patch i have installed is 1.0.7.0. The mods i am using are XLiveless 0.999B7, Scripthook .Net Latest version, And Simple Native Trainer 6.4. I have created a "newveh.img" file with Open IV, and i have made a "newhandling.dat" and "newveh.ide". i have also tested two cars with the same problem happening. I have tested the 2013 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento and the 1931 Ford Hotrod. The game loads up perfectly but when i try to spawn it with scripthook .net it says "unable to create object" and the vehicle does not appear. and when i tried to spawn it with simple native trainer it said "1931 ford hotrod spawned" but nothing appears. this problem is frusterating me as i have double checked all the instructions.
thanks for anyone that helps me biggrin.gif .
Edit: fixed it myself, just added the model files to vehicles.img instead of newveh.img, thanks anyways for thenot that helpfulhelp tounge.gif .
  • Maximiac likes this

Cimbomlu37
  • Cimbomlu37

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:19 PM

Do you delete the newveh.img file after that?
I have the same problemhttp://media.gtanet.com/gtaforums/images/style_images/GTAForum-128/icon12.gif

kmccmk9
  • kmccmk9

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE (Driftking120 @ Tuesday, Jan 10 2012, 01:48)
Hi people!,
I'm having trouble with adding cars to GTA IV. The patch i have installed is 1.0.7.0. The mods i am using are XLiveless 0.999B7, Scripthook .Net Latest version, And Simple Native Trainer 6.4. I have created a "newveh.img" file with Open IV, and i have made a "newhandling.dat" and "newveh.ide". i have also tested two cars with the same problem happening. I have tested the 2013 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento and the 1931 Ford Hotrod. The game loads up perfectly but when i try to spawn it with scripthook .net it says "unable to create object" and the vehicle does not appear. and when i tried to spawn it with simple native trainer it said "1931 ford hotrod spawned" but nothing appears. this problem is frusterating me as i have double checked all the instructions.
thanks for anyone that helps me  biggrin.gif .
Edit: fixed it myself, just added the model files to vehicles.img instead of newveh.img, thanks anyways for thenot that helpfulhelp tounge.gif .

Honestly I had this problem. I gave up with it. I just added my vehicles to what was already there and so on and so forth. No additional files created. They work fine and I can go on live with them if I wanted.

EDIT: Sorry just saw your edit. Phone didn't display it well. Glad to hear you have it working!

BOOMitsNATE
  • BOOMitsNATE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:02 AM

Just get GTA IV Vehicle Mod Installer.

Maximiac
  • Maximiac

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Italy

Posted 27 May 2016 - 02:30 PM

Hi people!,
thanks for anyone that helps me biggrin.gif.
Edit: fixed it myself, just added the model files to vehicles.img instead of newveh.img, thanks anyways for thenot that helpfulhelp tounge.gif.

Hey you have also transferred files from newhandling to handliing? So good Idea I had the same but was warried about crashing the game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users