Photo

GTA San Andreas Unique Vehicles Guide

206 replies to this topic
mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:29 PM

could you provide screenshot for correct position ?

florisinfernus
  • florisinfernus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:50 PM Edited by lil weasel, 21 June 2013 - 01:31 PM.

http://img853.images...53/2769/xja.png
I've just flipped it upside down with this position. I don't know how to save multiple screencaps so I'll just describe the rest of this positon, and I know that that will be clear enough.

There needs to be a very small amount of space between the front wheel and the white line, and the rear wheel needs to be parked against it, or now that I did it again, maybe the most minimal amount over the white line (the part of the rear wheel that touches the road is less wide than the rest of the tire, so it can seem like it is parked against the white line, and there'll still be room between the white line and the tire).

If you park the rear wheel closer to the sidewalk the flip will be less powerfull, if you park it further from the sidewalk (space between the white line and the rear wheel) it will spawn in the Infernus, Sweet will get in, will drive away, and the Tractor will flip out of the Infernus.

EDIT: let's keep images to 640x480 or links. {lw

laijunqiu
  • laijunqiu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:16 AM

QUOTE (4emp2008 @ Thursday, Mar 1 2012, 13:06)
QUOTE (lol232 @ Wednesday, Feb 29 2012, 12:50)
Erm... How do I obtain that Tornado?
Similar to EP Police Car right?

no, ep/fp tornado in this mission can be obtained only with cheats

How to get the EP/FP Tornado ?
I just get the EP/FP Sanchez................

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:22 PM

Just get any normal Tornado you find on streets and proof it during 'Gray Imports'.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:20 PM

The full immune Infernus it's an "Inferno" LOLOL damn it took me 3 days to get it.
Here are some more picks of the position of the tractor I hope it helps
user posted image
Full Size

Frenzzy
  • Frenzzy

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:16 AM

What the f*** I can't believe my luck. I went on a long route to get BP/FP/EP/MP Patriot without a towtruck.

Impossible to believe but as good as my luck was, I got a Towtruck on the road (the area was some countryside industry) lol jacked it and towed Patriot to hashbury garage.

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:41 PM

That Infernus is hard to get damn.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:19 PM

I parked the Tractor there and it vanished , the Infernus was in its place after cut scene

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (mike962 @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 18:19)
I parked the Tractor there and it vanished , the Infernus was in its place after cut scene

You need to drive the tractor to Glenn park before you fight the ballas, otherwise it will vanish after the cutscene.

I have a question: What happens to the Rhino's proofings if you drive it into the marker at gray imports? Will it remain bullet proof? Is the Rhino damageproof?

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

Rhino is an odd vehicle, it's bulletproof but it isn't the same proofing as normal BP vehicles have. It is programmed to be BP under any circumstances. If you drive to the Gray Imports marker, Rhino won't lose its BP proofing by any means. It will be EP/FP and also BP. Rhino also isn't DP but it has a lot health so destroying it might take quite a while.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:11 AM Edited by OG Viking, 16 September 2013 - 02:11 AM.

If you drive to the Gray Imports marker, Rhino won't lose its BP proofing by any means. It will be EP/FP and also BP.

Have you double-checked?

I was so tired of my Rhino burning that I took it to Gray Imports to make it FP. After that, it was worse than ever, though it had become fireproof. The enemies shot it to pieces during gang wars. I don't understand how it could possibly have been BP after I made it EP/FP. It didn't last longer than a normal car! Plastic tank, duh. suicidal.gif

Edit: Fixed outdated quote tags.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:14 AM Edited by 0909090, 04 August 2013 - 07:35 AM.

Uhh, from what I've heard Rhino's BP proofing is something different than proofing of normal BP cars, but I have to admit that I didn't check it. I'll test it and post the results later.
EDIT: Oh, you are right. Rhino loses its BP property after entering the Gray Imports marker.

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (0909090 @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 07:14)
EDIT: Oh, you are right. Rhino loses its BP property after entering the Gray Imports marker.

Lol, that's terrible. What a shame. Would have been amazing with the extra properties.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:33 PM Edited by OG Viking, 16 September 2013 - 02:07 AM.

Rhino also isn't DP but it has a lot health so destroying it might take quite a while.

I usually think of it as DP because it is always flames that makes it smoke, I never crash it to destruction. But you're quite right, it's not DP. I remembered reading about the Rhino's Collision Damage Multiplier (CDM), I checked now and the multiplier is 0.09. That's very low, for comparison, Firetruck has 0.26, Greenwood 0.54 and Turismo 0.72.
Cars have a multiplier that calculates how much damage it takes when it crash. I have not found any information about HP values, I don't even know if vehicles have HP at all.

But I believe it could be possible that different types of vehicles have different amount of HP, because the CDM has nothing to do with weapon damage, and weapons seems to destroy some vehicles quicker than others? I think I have tested weapon damage before, but I don't remember the results, if some cars took damage faster than others or not.

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 20:33)
I  have not found any information about HP values, I don't even know if vehicles have HP at all.

Vehicles do have HP values.
Some mission vehicles (NRG500, pimping, firefighter, vigilante) does have higher HP values than normal, but the value returns to normal in a garage.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:34 AM Edited by OG Viking, 16 September 2013 - 02:21 AM.

I  have not found any information about HP values, I don't even know if vehicles have HP at all.

Vehicles do have HP values.
Some mission vehicles (NRG500, pimping, firefighter, vigilante) does have higher HP values than normal, but the value returns to normal in a garage.

You know it, or is it a qualified guess?
If it is HP, it has to be a number that counts down when damage occurs. If it's not HP, it has to be a counter that counts upwards from zero when damage occurs, it would be natural to call it Damage Points instead of Health Points. If neither of this was true, there would be no point in a CDM because damage could not be calculated.

Special mission vehicles could have extra durability regardless of which system was used.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:04 AM Edited by OrionSR, 05 August 2013 - 06:07 AM.

Vehicles in SA have a standard of 1000 health points. This property is easy to measure and adjust with trainers. Some missions add extra health to a vehicle. For example, the NRG Challenge sets the bike to 3000 HP. The Broadway used to trigger the Pimping mission gets set to 2000 HP; it can be on fire and toggling the mission will repair it to 200% health. Vigilante will add a small amount of health to the vehicle at the end of every level. This makes it virtually impossible to destroy a Rhino during the mission.

I forget the details of the health level when a vehicle begins to smoke, and then billow black smoke. Eventually the health gets low enough that the vehicle will catch fire and burn away the remaining health until it explodes at 0 HP.

Save garages don't have a record of vehicle health. All garaged vehicles are spawned with 1000 HP.

PnS garages will not deplete extra health, so it's safe to repair the tires without risking the loss of extra health.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:25 PM Edited by OG Viking, 16 September 2013 - 02:24 AM.

Great detailed answer, Orion! icon14.gif

I like to repair the engine in a Broadway by toggling the mission, but I didn't know about the 200%.

The calculation of damage must be complicated, because it's not just the 1000 HP and the Collision Damage Multiplier in the formula, the speed of the crash is vital, and there's also so many different types of objects you can crash into, though most solid objects are probably doing the same damage.
Some non-solid objects like wooden fences and a lamp posts seems to do zero damage, only cosmetic. I have never succeeded in destroying a car that already spewed black smoke against a lamp post.
Damage calculation is perhaps too far beside the topic, I'll try to get back before I annoy people.

This is the Unique Vehicle Guide, This post will be updated soon, stay tuned!

The update must have been canceled. Will the project get a second chance? That is the first post in this thread, and still it started something that is alive 10 pages later.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:33 AM

Actually there's a few topics on this already and probably the "Official" Unofficial System Error Guide Updates has a few more details on some vehicles nevertheless it's actually a good alternative to make an open discussion topic on methods on how to get these unique vehicles so maybe lol232 wanted to make an updated version on how to get some vehicles that weren't discussed in the other topic. If I remember correctly a few "new" methods were found back in 2010 and 2011.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:54 PM

well I finally managed to get the infernal Infernus alien.gif and luckley the first time it finally tipped a firetruck came in and I could jack it to easly push the wreck to garage

I do have small tip to make the missions slighly easier , after arriving in Glenn Park get out of the car move a bit around it then back in and gently run over Sweet and leave the car on him colgate.gif

his health meter won't go down at all and you can go get the Tractor and start the gang war without him getting in the way or risk him have killed by Ballas

BTW in early attempt when Infernus didn't tip this is how the Tractor was left tounge2.gif

user posted image

Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:43 AM

QUOTE (gtaxpert @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 12:03)
I have a question: What happens to the Rhino's proofings if you drive it into the marker at gray imports? Will it remain bullet proof? Is the Rhino damageproof?

Proofings at Gray Imports are like a binary switch - 1's and 0's and whatever you have before entering the marker, is toggled.
I have never double checked to see if it was EP or not to begin, I don't think it technically is (anyone?)

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE (Krawk @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 02:43)
QUOTE (gtaxpert @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 12:03)

Proofings at Gray Imports are like a binary switch - 1's and 0's and whatever you have before entering the marker, is toggled.
I have never double checked to see if it was EP or not to begin, I don't think it technically is (anyone?)

It's not, which is why I wanted to make it gain that. But apparantly bullet proofing is lost and it turns into a hilariously useless piece of crap.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:52 AM

A Rhino will spawn as BP and EP (1,0,1,0,0).

To clarify, there is only one code used to change the immunities of the vehicles: it always writes all 5 immunities. An immunity cannot truly remain unchanged when another is applied. It must be set either on or off each time.

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:14 AM

But then why does it explode after like 30 cars explode next to it?

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:42 AM

The Rhino is not Fireproof it catchs fire and blows up. Try like this take a Rhino to a gas station and go against it it will blow up, but the rhino won't immediatly only a few seconds late rbecaus it's EP but not FP.

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:49 AM

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 09:42)
The Rhino is not Fireproof it catchs fire and blows up. Try like this take a Rhino to a gas station and go against it it will blow up, but the rhino won't immediatly only a few seconds late rbecaus it's EP but not FP.

Oh so the fire from explosions makes it blow up. Didn't know that. I never drive through fire or stand in it long when my Rhino gets destroyed after bumping into a lot of cars.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:34 PM Edited by OG Viking, 16 September 2013 - 02:26 AM.

A Rhino will spawn as BP and EP (1,0,1,0,0).

LOL that means anyone can punch and kick it to destruction. tounge2.gif

Edit: Outdated quote tags fixed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users