Photo

GTA San Andreas Unique Vehicles Guide

206 replies to this topic
lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:59 PM Edited by lol232, 20 March 2012 - 02:01 PM.

Thanks mate, one that is what I wondered,
Since I left that Unique Vehicle out of my collection.
I will add it to carcol, for UC uc2 Yellow Forklift and uc2 Admiral I missed out.
By the way, is the Club from Key To Her Heart unique?
Since it's uc2 Black, is the one you obtain from Dates with Millie after 50%,
or towing it to garage if locked unique with the uc2 too?
I know there is no reward after 50% for Millie, you can date her 35% or kill her,
but I dated her 100% anyways.

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:04 PM

By the way, is the Club from Key To Her Heart unique?

Yep, Millie's car has uc2 in this mission only. Her Feltzer in two-timing date, or Club near her house - both do not have uc2.

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:18 PM

What is the colour 2 From The Millies Club OUTSIDE the mission?
And is the number of that colour 2 in Key To Her Heart?
0? If not please correct me.

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:20 PM

What is the colour 2 From The Millies Club OUTSIDE the mission?

#1 (white)
And is the number of that colour 2 in Key To Her Heart?
0? If not please correct me.
No, it's 236,106,174 # 126 pink light

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:28 PM

So, basically both colours (1&2) are Pink in Key To Her Heart?

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:24 PM

yeah, they're identical

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:39 AM

Thanks, anyways, roggan, could you please translate the Russian UV GTA San Andreas Guide, in English,
I will also add more to that.

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:50 PM

QUOTE (lol232 @ Saturday, Mar 31 2012, 09:39)
Thanks, anyways, roggan, could you please translate the Russian UV GTA San Andreas Guide, in English,
I will also add more to that.

That means a lot of work, but we've had some thoughts about it already. Maybe with the help of AlSar, who now works on GTA3 Unique Vehicles Guide, we could do it in the future. So far I can only recommend you to use Google Translate, or to ask some questions about vehicles here.

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:44 AM Edited by lol232, 08 February 2013 - 11:10 AM.

Okay then...

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:09 AM

Since this topic was useful for me back in the day, it would be useful now, I'll bump it.

Anyway, is it possible to get more than 1 vehicle EP/FP on Gray Imports, without getting wasted?
Maybe like, if the player does the mission all the ways until he has to chase that Russian dealer, player loses him and then players gets to keep his vehicle EP/FP (Of course, it needs to be distant from player in order to keep those attributes)

Because I'd like to get an Euros, a Phoenix, a Seasparrow and a Hydra EP/FP.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:43 AM

Your idea should work. However, don't forget that as the target is approaching his getaway car another immunity code will run and you could end up with a vehicle that is only EP, or only FP, I forget which. You might consider storing your EP/FP vehicle before proceeding with the chase.

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:44 AM

That is exactly what I meant, I'll store it before I lose the Dealer.

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:41 PM

I never commit suicide when i proof my cars in Gray Imports, and I usually have like 6 of them, just don't park your car close to EP Banshee and it will stay both FP and EP, leave it right at the gate, it won't disappear. When the Russian starts escaping just enter your ride and let him, you can go to your garage and by the time you're there you'll fail the mission.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:47 PM

I always enter marker with vehicle which I want to make EP/FP and after cutscene I drive to garage and then I'll go complete mission to stage where I meet Russian dealer and then I'll let him escape. BTW I'd like to add to what OrionSR said, if you don't take your car to savehouse immediately it will remain EP only. Not FP.

__mako
  • __mako

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:15 PM

My cars are both FP/EP , I tested it, FP is probably removed within radius around EP Banshee, which is small enough that it won't hit your car if it's not couple of meters from Banshee.

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:44 PM

How to get the full immune Tampa without failing the mission (by russian community)

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (roggan @ Sunday, Feb 10 2013, 16:44)
How to get the full immune Tampa without failing the mission (by russian community)

Whoa, that's pretty awesome!
It seems more fun as well. tounge.gif

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:16 PM

I'm bumping this since I have something to ask.
Am I the only one noticing that the Dinghy in one of the Boat school tests is dark Green?
Has anyone found a method of obtaining it, even with cheats?

Porink
  • Porink

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:45 AM

I'm wondering on how ya guys managed to get that Immune Infernus on Beat Down on B Dup Mission..

I felt like i already redoing the mission like 30-40 times on both HolyGrenadeFrenzy's method, Tractor method, or Monster method still to no avail.. The Infernus will always stuck inside the Monster/tractor, and for HolyGrenadeFrenzy's method, i cant seem to move a muscle no matter how much i pressed the keyboard/joystick.. sad.gif

Even once while i was walking to the red marker suddenly a hommie's glendale speeding and killed sweet by hit and run!!! suicidal.gif

FYI: i'm using GTA san Andreas vers. 1.00 (PC) and no modding's on

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:30 PM

Porink the second method will only work for the ps2 version, in the PC you will have to use the tractor method which is the only way for now without cheats for the PC

__mako
  • __mako

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

The position is crucial, in-game inches make huge difference, if it gets stuck, maybe you should try to place Tractor a bit closer to the sidewalk.

florisinfernus
  • florisinfernus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:05 AM

I'm having trouble obtaining the Infernus from beat down on B-Dup. I do everything in the tractor method, and I do it with great precision, but most of the time the Infernus spawns inside the goddamn tractor. I'm on pc, and it's an illegal download (have bought it on ps2 in the past, but played it so much that the disc became scratched and useless (only game I ever had this happen to, I heard that the ps2 scratched the San Andreas discs because they were double burnt or something)). I saw someone say visual settings like frame limiter have an influence. Is this true?

It's so frustrating. I want this Infernus so bad. I want to paint it black and give it nice rims. Does anybody have tips for me? I've done this mission like 30 times now and it's getting really boring. Especially because it takes so long to make Sweet run after the tractor, and sometimes he gets hit by a car and dies..

Great topic btw. My compliments for this topic, and the genius who figured out the tractor method.

OHDUDE
  • OHDUDE

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:54 AM

Can a monster truck be used? Is it that only a tractor can do the job? What if we use the monster truck one-wheel glitch?

__mako
  • __mako

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:34 PM

I'm not sure how you want to use that glitch, you are not in the vehicle during cutscene, if Infernus is stuck in Tractor, lower vehicle is needed, you could try some sports car like Cheetah.

florisinfernus
  • florisinfernus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (OHDUDE @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 04:54)
Can a monster truck be used? Is it that only a tractor can do the job? What if we use the monster truck one-wheel glitch?

It works for other people, but not for me. You don't have to be in the Monster truck for that glitch to work, but somehow it doesn't happen for me. I've place the monster truck wheel on there like 20 times, but sweet just gets in and drives away.. Maybe I have to place it so the wheel is on it while sweet is in the car, but that's hard because the wheel tends to slide off before he's inside.

OHDUDE
  • OHDUDE

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:52 AM

One last question, anybody tried a "Packer"(its ramp) ?

florisinfernus
  • florisinfernus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:01 AM

QUOTE (OHDUDE @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 06:52)
One last question, anybody tried a "Packer"(its ramp) ?

He just drives around it.. I tried it. Maybe you could block the whole road with that thing and hope he trips over it, but that seems unlikely to me. I don't think it will work. I was hoping I could make Sweet do a stunt jump too biggrin.gif but it didn't work. sad.gif That would've been sweet wink.gif

__mako
  • __mako

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:28 PM

I used Packer + like 3 other cars once ot block the road, but nothing will help, because Infernus is deleted after cutscene if Sweet drives away.

florisinfernus
  • florisinfernus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:49 AM Edited by florisinfernus, 21 June 2013 - 10:47 AM.

I think the video that found this method is really unclear, because he doesn't show how much space he ends with between his wheels and the white line next to the road, and because it's bad quality and in the game itself you almost need a microscope to do this perfectly. So you need detail the video doesn't provide. If I imitate the tractor position in the video exactly I will get it a) stuck in the Infernus (95% of the cases) b) give it a wobble, but never flip it over. That position does not work for me at all, and I've tried it A LOT.

Then there is a position further back that gives interesting results for me. Your rear wheel should be placed so that the grey stripe on the sidewalk is like one 6th the diameter of your wheel in front of the middle of your rear wheel. And you park the rear wheel so that half of the white line is covered by it and the front wheel so a very small amount is between your front wheel and the white line. (So the rear wheel is further towards the sidewalk than the front one). This position let the Infernus do a goddamn barrel roll... It flipped over so hard, it rolled over completely and landed back on it's wheels again. I succeeded in making it do that three times.

Placing the rear wheel further from the sidewalk made the tractor get stuck. Placing it closer to the sidewalk resulted in the flip suddenly not being powerfull at all anymore. The same applied to the front wheel position but to a lesser extent. The rear wheel is most crucial for the flip. (because they are the biggest, so they have both the biggest flip and getting stuck in the Infernus capacity.)

So the second position never had a real success, but it came close. It flipped too hard or didn't flip at all or got stuck. Which is quite strange I guess, but I tested it really thoroughly and precise.

The successfull position is: place the middle of the rear wheel so that the grey sidewalk stripe is a very small amount in front of the middle of your wheel (like one 10th the diameter of your wheel). The rear wheel parked against the white line with no room between them, and the front wheel with a very small amount of room. I have flipped it upside down multiple times this way, and it is the position I acquired the Infernus with.

The first time I flipped the Infernus I got in too much fights with Ballas on the road back and lost the Infernus wreck. The second time I took over the territories on the road home from glenn park before doing the mission and that made me succeed.

And I've got to say that this damageproof Infernus is the most badass car GTA has ever seen probably. You can just hit the gass and bump everyone out off the way. It pwns extremely hard, because it bumps other cars out of the way with such force and barely spins out when doing so. It's very controlled. It's definitely worth the trouble.

__mako
  • __mako

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:12 PM

Good job, that detailed description should save many people lots of restarts. cookie.gif cookie.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users