GTA San Andreas Unique Vehicles Guide

206 replies to this topic
roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:52 PM

Sucha84,
As far as I know, Picador doesn't have any proofs in that mission. It just has some opcode that turns off any visual damage (still the car can be destroyed by traditional ways).

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:19 PM

No. That Picador is damageproof until CJ drives it to the red marker near Salon. I tried so many methods like killing Ryder and suicide, but all of them were unsuccessful. Actually, When I kill Ryder after mission starts to fail the mission, Picador is still damageproof. But Garages eat its power after saving it. So might be unobtainable in that case.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:42 PM

roggan is correct. From the mission Ryder.
CODE
0852: set_car $Ryder_Car damages_visible 0

There are a number of ways the game coders can protect a car from damage, but only the immunity code applies properties that can be saved.

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:35 AM

I've finally deal with this topic and can answer some remnant quetions now:

I think the creator of the video might be using mods; the lettering (lower case "t") doesn't look right to me. So perhaps the Phoenix isn't rare in his game. Getting a Phoenix to spawn in regular traffic is a very simple mod. All you need to do is change a the cargrp text file a little.

The only mods I have are: cleo skin changer (which I actually didnt use for a long time) and cleo-parking, which was not recorded by any mean in this video. Nothing, that can change the game proccess without my wish, I do prefer the original game.
As for Phoenix - I've obtained it in Vigilante after long hours of hunting to make it EP/FP (I even frapsed it). Don't feel sorry for Phoenix, of course I did not overwrite my actual save after frapsing Bravura sigh.gif

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:07 AM

One more thing I realized from your video. You are very brave against police. After getting such a difficult vehicle with lots of effort, you tested its proofing with getting 2 star wanted level. Somewhat amazing to me. I never brave like that. Everytime I need to test a vehicle's proofings, I make sure that there is no police attention. So testing Explosionproof is harder for me because of police.

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Sunday, Feb 12 2012, 05:07)
One more thing I realized from your video. You are very brave against police. After getting such a difficult vehicle with lots of effort, you tested its proofing with getting 2 star wanted level. Somewhat amazing to me. I never brave like that. Everytime I need to test a vehicle's proofings, I make sure that there is no police attention. So testing Explosionproof is harder for me because of police.

There's just some car horn trick. If you sound horn when a cop wants to take you out, he will NEVER touch your car sigh.gif

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:35 PM Edited by lol232, 12 February 2012 - 01:54 PM.

Did you reload and re-got the Phoenix then tounge2.gif ?

Anyways ;
OrionSR ; Can you show me the entire script of Breaking The Bank at The Caligula's?
I want to know Exact colour of Forklift used in mission, both colour 1 and invisible colour 2.
Anyways, is it possible to obtain the UC Caligulas Logo (Paintjob), Securicar, anyways, even editing the game data, so you can apply the paintjob?

Edit: Is it possible to obtain the CP Infernus without Tractor method, it worked twice, now it keeps disappearing.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:28 PM Edited by OrionSR, 12 February 2012 - 09:30 PM.

No, the script is huge. If you want the entire script then download Sanny Builder and decompile the script.

Forklift colors in Breaking the Bank at Caligula's
CODE
0229: set_car 46@ primary_color_to 6 secondary_color_to 6

When I ran Up, Up and Away, and Breaking the Bank at Caligula's I did not see a Caligula logo. Each time the Securicar appeared it had a different logo. There is nothing I can find in the scripts that would indicate a paintjob or, more likely, a variation is being applied. I ran a few tests and was only able to identify the variations listed below.

CODE
//0506: set_car_model 428 next_variation 0 0 //Cuff Security Co
//0506: set_car_model 428 next_variation 1 1 //Lock & Load Security
//0506: set_car_model 428 next_variation 2 2 //No logo
//0506: set_car_model 428 next_variation 0 1 // Cuff Security Co overlapping Lock & Load Security

Where did you see a Caligula logo on the Securicar? Can you provide a screenshot?

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:49 AM

QUOTE (roggan @ Sunday, Feb 12 2012, 13:00)
There's just some car horn trick. If you sound horn when a cop wants to take you out, he will NEVER touch your car sigh.gif

I never knew this trick. Thanks for the trick.

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:46 PM Edited by lol232, 13 February 2012 - 12:49 PM.

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Sunday, Feb 12 2012, 22:28)
CODE
//0506: set_car_model 428 next_variation 0 0 //Cuff Security Co
//0506: set_car_model 428 next_variation 1 1 //Lock & Load Security
//0506: set_car_model 428 next_variation 2 2 //No logo
//0506: set_car_model 428 next_variation 0 1 // Cuff Security Co overlapping Lock & Load Security

Where did you see a Caligula logo on the Securicar? Can you provide a screenshot?

Thanks for the Forklift,
Now, look clearly at the begenning of the cutscene,
I also read that in the GTAWikia, it's full of bullsh*t but still, not terrible,
it doesn't show up in Up Up And away,
Also, might be JUST a cutscene model, but still, wondering...

EDIT: I searched with Sanny Builder, I found the mission, but couldn't find the code for Forklift colour,,
Thanks OrionSR, By the way, I just emant the Forklift part, thanks.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:34 AM

The quality if the video you linked was too low to be useful. However this HD video does appear to show a logo I have not seen 13 seconds into the video. I'm not sure, but it appears to be a mirrored Caligula's logo. So I ran a few more tests on the vehicle variations, and also tried out a range of paintjobs, but I was unable to find anything other than the logos for Cuff and Lock & Load. I'm stumped.

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:16 AM

That is Plain weird, I searched teh entire Cutscene.img, couldn't find the Cutscene Securicar,
Any chance of getting it ; Even Trainers, Or something?
Is it just me that Securicar Seems Unique Colour as well?

Anyways, I found a method about getting Black Maverick, without Cheats,
From Interdiction, Should I explain it or? sarcasm.gif
And no it's not the method Zoomzoom (ZMOONCHILD) created, similar but easier.

BTW, how do I get the Variation of Engineless NRG-500 without cheats, I Obtaine it one seeing it randomly on it's spawn,
That was 3 Years ago, any way to get it without savegame editing, any way to encrease the chances of getting it spawned?

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:10 PM Edited by roggan, 14 February 2012 - 03:15 PM.

QUOTE (lol232 @ Tuesday, Feb 14 2012, 11:16)

BTW, how do I get the Variation of Engineless NRG-500 without cheats, I Obtaine it one seeing it randomly on it's spawn,
That was 3 Years ago, any way to get it without savegame editing, any way to encrease the chances of getting it spawned?

Yes. There is a little trick with Vigilante. If you load your game, run fast to your garage, take a copbike or other cop vehicle and start the mission, you have something like 50% chance to meet the engineless NRG-500. The only problem here, of course, is to meet NRG-500 in the first level itself. So you just keep reloading until it appears.
It's very like that for some reason game does not give extras to vehicles that usually have it when reloading. The same thing may happen with BF-400, FCR-900, but they do not have such visual effect.
That was discovered by me in our russian community and checked by some other camrads. Most of us are able to get it in like 15-20 minutes smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:15 PM

Really? BTW, if BF-400 and FCR-900 don't visual effect, what kind of effect happens?

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (lol232 @ Tuesday, Feb 14 2012, 15:15)
BTW, if BF-400 and FCR-900 don't visual effect, what kind of effect happens?

You can see it from screenshots: they do have engine, but no exhausts.

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:20 PM

Uh-huh, I see, I posted before you posted the picture (Edited The Post), I am going to save all 3 of them, Hope I 'll have enough Space though...

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:57 PM

BTW, how do I get the Variation of Engineless NRG-500 without cheats

I thought the Engineless NRG was a Chain Game exclusive? confused.gif I have read that it was intended for the Chain Game's Rallies that were going on back in the day...

But, anyway, I like the idea of collecting proof vehicles and rare vehicles...

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:15 AM Edited by OrionSR, 15 February 2012 - 12:19 AM.

I wouldn't say that the Engineless NRG is Chain Game exclusive. It's just that before this trick was discovered the engineless variation was thought to be very rare. rubregg and I were quite fond of the engineless NRGs and tended to use this variation whenever we put them into garages. However, depending on the version of the Chain Game save used, we might still have something unique. It looks like rubregg put in the dual exhaust version of the NRGs. Every naturally engineless variation I've seen always has no exhaust. There are a couple of other engineless variations with exhaust that I'm not sure are present in the Chain Game, and a variation with the engine cover but no exhaust (not pictured).

user posted image

The method I used to get these enginless NRGs is to spawn them with a CLEO script that includes the appropriate variation code.
CODE
0506: set_car_model 522 next_variation  -1 2

The Chain Game script writes the complete vehicle record directly into the garage memory.

I'm having moderate success using the vigilante trick to spawn engineless NRGs. Only once has an NRG spawned as the target vehicle of a vigilante mission started immediately after reloading a save, and it had the engineless variation. Twice an NRG was spawned as the target of a vigilante mission that was restarted, and they were not engineless. The FCR and BF-400 that spawned during reloaded vigilante missions had exhausts. These observations seem to match roggan's description of the trick, but I haven't collected enough data to feel I have confirmed it.

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:37 AM Edited by roggan, 15 February 2012 - 07:49 AM.

I forgot to say that Santa Maria Beach is the best place to start Vigilante (at least when other cities are closed). And I think the copbike is the best choice as Vigilante vehicle. Yesterday I tried it after making a post here and I've meet BF-400 w/o extras in the first take and NRG-500 w/o extras in the sixth take. So maybe it's the question of luck.
Twice an NRG was spawned as the target of a vigilante mission that was restarted, and they were not engineless. The FCR and BF-400 that spawned during reloaded vigilante missions had exhausts.

Did you reload the save here or just restart the mission? For a success you need to reload the save each time.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:56 AM

Both. I would restart the mission a few times and then reload the save. I understood (eventually) that reloading was specified for getting the trick to work, but I wanted to see what happened if I didn't follow directions exactly. Actually, when I first started I misunderstood the directions. I loaded my save at Doherty, hopped on the HPV-1000 I had stiored in the garage, started the mission, and drove down to the dry dock to check on the NRG generator for the challenge mission. It was normal, so I drove away and went back - and there was my engineless NRG. Unfortunately, I was unable to repeat this success, so I checked the instructions again and discovered my error. I ran a few tests and then went back to trying to get the ladder truck using gamepad controls. It might not be an impossible task after all, just extremely difficult. However, a determined gamepad player just might be able to pull it off.

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:06 AM

Yeah, reloading and getting fast to the NRG' spawn place may work too, actually the first time we've seen it was exactly in SF docks, but I did not have any success with this. Personally I think that Vigilante is better.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:16 AM

I never heard about Engineless NRG 500. It is same idea like Lightless Taxis and Cabbies in GTA Vice City. I should try out.

Although this is not related to the topic, I found a reason that almost always vanishes Mothership's Paintjob of Camper. If you drive 2 vehicles near the Garage of parked Camper by jacking, its paintjob almost always vanishes. Jet pack is also considered as a vehicle. This is happened to me everytime. When I come back to see Camper after driving 2 vehicles nearby, It has always vanished its paintjob. But no harm is done if I strict with one vehicle. So I don't know the same thing might be applied for these Engineless NRG 500s. Also if I drive Camper some distance and see the replay by pressing F1 key, it shows that Camper's paintjob has been vanished and shows a white colour instead which is the same colour when we get after vanishing paintjob. See whether I am right or wrong.

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:36 AM

it is NOT your fault, game is sh*tty and it doesn't manage to save Paintjobs for the vehicle, the completely different texture for it,
It happens even after you tune it with Paintjob, whatsoever, I found a method to keep paintjob, as soon as you save it in a Garage, don't open it, keep it closed all the time, after you open it just to chek if it still has paintjob, reload from part you opened teh garage.
Anyways. about Infernus thingy, I still cannot obtain it because Tractor keeps disappearing.

BTW, I see 4emp2008 is watching this topic, welcome to the Forums mate, I am xXDennisThaGangstaXx from YouTube, if you remember me.

4emp2008
  • 4emp2008

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:51 AM

Hi all. I as well as d00m41k from Russian GTA community. Perhaps you've seen my videos on YouTube

Sucha84
In our community it is not called Lightless, but NE (No Extra). This is the absence of any details of the machine due to glitch

In the GTA Vice City NE can be obtained in these machines: Zebra Cab, Taxi, Cabbie, Kaufman Cab, Bloodring Banger (Oceanic), Bloodring Banger (Glendale), Flatbed, Hotring Racer A, Hotring Racer B

We found a very easy method to get this in GTA Vice City. Also this working in GTA 3

lol232
Hi! Of course I remember you, and I'm glad you remember me smile.gif

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:58 AM

Well, 4emp2008, let's get to the topic,
I know it's NE since well, most Vehicles have Glitches that happen and the Extras don't appear,

Anyways, 4emp2008, do you know a better method than Tractor method to obtain CP Infernus since Tractor keeps disappearing.

4emp2008
  • 4emp2008

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:05 PM

if you can not with a tractor, you can try to put a monster. need to put so

http://s44.radikal.r...0a937b60962.png
http://s018.radikal....91d89343f44.png
http://s018.radikal....49c5b384cf0.png

Also try to enable or disable frame limit

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:10 PM

LMFAO, this Monster Method is Even Far Better!
I will try it out straight away, Thanks 4emp2008,

Anyways, do you know the Jealous Girlfriend Method?
Barbara's Ranger doesn't have those abillities.

4emp2008
  • 4emp2008

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:27 PM

I know how to get full immune girl's cars. If you are about this

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:52 PM

No, just wondering why the hell is Barabra's Ranger always non proofed when saved,
Also Monster is about to flip the infernus, doesn't flip it... I'll still keep trying.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:17 PM

If a jealous girlfriend's car does not have the immunities when saved then I suspect your timing is off for when you entered the home sphere of the girl being dated. You need to lead the jealous girl to the home sphere and enter the marker just as the jealous girl approaches. At this point two cut-scenes should start. The "who is this" cut-scene from the jealous girlfriend applies the immunities to her vehicle. The end-of-date cut-scene will break out of the jealous girl's cut-scene and the immunities should remain active.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users