GTA San Andreas Unique Vehicles Guide

206 replies to this topic
lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:06 PM

Pfffft, using mods and trainers is too boring, and also how about using a savegame editor to get an Infernus,
It is MUCH more fun getting it without mods.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:41 AM

There are garage editors which can get any vehicle with or without proofings to any garage if that garage is vacant. I downloaded such an editor that can get any vehicle. But it's totally boring to use such a method. However, it is still great to obtain the rarest car "Pheonix". If you like, I will give the link.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:08 PM Edited by pomor, 02 February 2012 - 07:13 PM.

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Thursday, Feb 2 2012, 10:41)
There are garage editors which can get any vehicle with or without proofings to any garage if that garage is vacant. I downloaded such an editor that can get any vehicle. But it's totally boring to use such a method. However, it is still great to obtain the rarest car "Pheonix". If you like, I will give the link.

You dont need to cheat in order to obtain Pheonix. I got it from Viligantee mission, on several playthroughs. I always make it EP/FP during "Gray Imports", take it with me to SF, LV etc, along with storyline progress, and use it in some key missions. As, I prefere to drive Phoenix when I win first Badlands race, I chase down Pulaski in it, I use it to drive Sweat from prison to his house, etc.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:51 AM

I am doing vigilliante for now more than 7 days, but unfortunately I have never seen a Pheonix yet. Even I couldn't see a Hot Knife either. Once I saw a Euros and a Jestler. Also I noted that even if I end vigilliante mission, enemy cars don't stop in most cases. Although they stop, they go after some seconds. When I use police bike, their stoppage is very rare after ending vigilliante which makes difficult to obtain. So I use a Police car instead to do Vigilliante missions. I need a Pheonix desperately to obtain BP/EP/FP/DP Bravura in mission "Green Sabre".

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:50 AM

Sometimes a rare vehicle will appear right away, other times it seems like it takes forever. That's normal.

I'm very skeptical about any method that suggests the Phoenix can be used to collect the Bravura in The Green Sabre. I suggest that you use a car spawner or garage editor to provide a Phoenix for testing. If the method actually does work then you can try again from a clean save.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:21 AM

BP/EP/FP/DP Bravura

This is the link that can get the BP/EP/FP/DP Bravura with using a Pheonix. However, I have a doubt whether after destroying Bravura with wearing a parachute, it might be moved without using a Pheonix after Sweet dies. But the way he has tried, looks like a Phoenix must be needed.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:09 PM Edited by OrionSR, 03 February 2012 - 02:11 PM.

It works. The Phoenix is a distraction, you don't need it. The important factors are to use the parachute to allow damage, and then make sure the car explodes before the cut-scene begins. You'll know you have the proofed vehicle if it can't be pushed without a shotgun or minigun.

I had a difficult time getting the timing right. CJ has to enter and exit the vehicle before it explodes and he was often locked in the fighting stance too long. To overcome this difficulty I would quickly switch to the fists and back to the parachute to break out of the fighting stance.

For my tests I was using a modified Chain Game save with v2 scripts, and the San Andreas Control Center trainer to avoid a wanted level and to teleport between Sweet's house and Bravura. However, I'm very confident that none of this matters.

BP/EP/FP/CP was confirmed with the trainer, MP was confirmed by bashing it with fists.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:18 PM

Oh my god.... On one hand, he should be thanked to post such a video for people who still think that vehicle is unobtainable. But on the other hand, it's not good to use such things. By looking at it, he has used the rarest vehicle in the game by pushing upto it is straight on wreckage of Bravura. Also he used a Camara shot. I thought we need to straighten Pheonix (because looks like Phoenix is the only vehicle that can be starighten with Bravura since its front shape) and make sure it is also exploded before sweet dies. After that we must use a Camara shot to become wreckage of Bravura is movable after Sweet dies. So he should not have used such things and just wait until sweet dies. Then viewers can get the clear impression what has to be done. In fact, I wasted so many time to find a Phoenix by doing Vigilliante missions because I thought we must need a Pheonix to obtain it by looking at that video.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Friday, Feb 3 2012, 15:09)
The important factors are to use the parachute to allow damage

It is very interesting. I just checked with several meleproof cars in my garages. Equipped parachute indeed allowed damage.
It is good alternative to using Forklift to flip a car.
Would parachute allow to bash away any locked doors..?
It is creating very interesting possibilities...

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:14 PM

I desperately believe parachute doesn't allow to remove locked doors like any melee weapon can't remove either with only exception is Chrome Yellow Burrito. If parachute does allow to remove a locked door, then using tow truck and tractor is almost useless in most cases. But never know, I haven't tested yet.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:46 PM Edited by OrionSR, 03 February 2012 - 10:49 PM.

Sucha84 is correct. Locked doors still won't fall off (tested). The parachute damage should be a good alternative to destroying a vehicle by flipping it. This should be particularly useful to PS2 players that have a difficult time getting a forklift because the ones at the docks spawn underground. At this point I don't see any other application. We'll have to experiment to see what else we can come up with.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:35 PM

Couldn't you guys just do it easier by using a Tow truck OR a Tractor-I mean SA does have the feature to allow you to actual tow vehicles with the Tow Truck and Tractor(unlike other games) and Tractors spawn a lot in the Country side, so getting a hold and storing one to use is easy...Also, there is a Tow truck spawn across the street from the El Corona safe house, so there is an easy tow truck spawn...Just curious why people go through the trouble of blowing up and pushing vehicles in SA when there are Tow trucks and Tractors that can actually Tow vehicles...? confused.gif

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (radioman @ Saturday, Feb 4 2012, 17:35)
Couldn't you guys just do it easier by using a Tow truck OR a Tractor-I mean SA does have the feature to allow you to actual tow vehicles with the Tow Truck and Tractor(unlike other games) and Tractors spawn a lot in the Country side, so getting a hold and storing one to use is easy...Also, there is a Tow truck spawn across the street from the El Corona safe house, so there is an easy tow truck spawn...Just curious why people go through the trouble of blowing up and pushing vehicles in SA when there are Tow trucks and Tractors that can actually Tow vehicles...? confused.gif

Although tow trucks and tractors are best to use than pushing, their usage is somewhat decreased. One main disadvantage of using tow truck / Tractor is, we can't tow a vehicle until mission ends except Black Maverick. Because of that disadvantage, we can't get Indestructible Tampa so easily. It must be pushed with CJ or other vehicle to a garage. Tractor is extremely slow to move and because of that reason, it becomes very difficult to avoid a two star wanted level to obtain Indestructible Buffolo in mission "Misappropiation" (Fortunately there is a pay and spray somewhat near). The problem with Tow Truck is to reverse the towed vehicle correctly to a less spaced garage without breaking rope and preventing its driver escapes with them. In my experience, I had difficulties to get jealous girl firends' vehicles after towing them because of the difficulty to reverse and align correctly it to a smaller garage like Ganton. Same difficulty happened to BP/EP/FP/MP Patriot. So I used Airstrip hanger to release those vehicles instead. Tractor has a good reverse ability than tow truck although its speed is very low. But since there is no alternative for pushing vehicle, towing with tow truck and tractor is still the best option.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:15 PM

radioman, it sounds like you have never tried making your own proofed vehicle collection. You should give it a shot. It can be a very frustrating process but it is also very rewarding. You can learn a lot from the effort. I suggest that you try with an unmodified save so you are less likely to provide references to vehicles that only exist in Chain Game saves - like the Tow Truck in El Corona.

Mission vehicles often can't be towed until the mission has ended. Sometimes they can only be towed with either a tractor or a tow truck. Occasionally only one or the other will connect, but in the case of the Buffalo in Misappropriation, if you try to use a tow truck instead of the tractor specified in the collection method the Buffalo will disappear off the hook as you drive down the parking garage. This is because the parking garage script creates and destroys the parked cars in the garage as CJ travels from one level to the next. The increased seat height of the tractor allows him to stay on the same level as the towed vehicle as he travels down the ramps. Frequently, what appears to be a pointless procedure in a collection method is often critical to the success of the method.

Sometimes vehicles are "locked in place" by the mission script, which is the case with the Bravura in The Green Sabre. When this code is used on a vehicle it or it's wreck cannot be pushed without a shotgun or minigun, although sometimes they can be towed if they aren't wrecked.

Sucha84, would you mind if I do a write up topic for the collection method of the Bravura?

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:46 AM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Saturday, Feb 4 2012, 21:15)
Sucha84, would you mind if I do a write up topic for the collection method of the Bravura?

Of course, You are greatly encouraged to write such a topic. It will be very useful to most people. I had missed it when the time I knew that Bravura is no more unobtainable. So I replay the game with collecting all possible vehicles. With my poor English, most people won't understand if I write about it.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:03 AM

radioman, it sounds like you have never tried making your own proofed vehicle collection. You should give it a shot. It can be a very frustrating process but it is also very rewarding. You can learn a lot from the effort. I suggest that you try with an unmodified save so you are less likely to provide references to vehicles that only exist in Chain Game saves - like the Tow Truck in El Corona

I would like too, as that is up my ally, as I like collecting proof vehicles(I have done this in Vice City and a little bit in VCS and IV), unfortunately, I do not know of many that are "proof" vehicles in SA? I know the Tahoma in House Party is(as I have collected that one by pushing it to the Grove St. garage with Sweet's car, and I know the Sabre in Tanker Commander is a proof vehicle(but I have not figured out how to get it yet, as everytime I try, it is like it is stuck in the ground?) and there's the proof truck that spawns at the gas station by the Trucking company you go to in the mission-that is a proof vehicle as well-discovered that one on accident-lol... Other than those, I don't know of any others really? Keep in mind I have V2(DVD) and V3(Steam version)-both are similar-saves are completely compatible-both Chain Game and normal saves...I know it is very rewarding(found that out in VC, VCS, and IV)...

Obtaining the Infernus in this mission(Beat Down on B dup) must be a V1 exclusive, as on both V2 and V3, the car always disappears in the cut scene, before you regain control over CJ...? confused.gif

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:53 AM Edited by GTA_Loco, 05 February 2012 - 11:01 AM.

What the..? Parachute to destroy a proofed car?? This game must be the insanest when it comes to employing tricks!
So, what's next then? Perhaps use the dildo to obtain the Andromeda, or a bouquette of flowers to destroy the Peyote??
Aha! Now that's an idea! Use the parachute to destroy the Peyote in the mission!

Great insane job on whoever discovered this use-a-parachute-to-obtain-the-Bravura method!

I just watched the full video and just wondered why not use a tow truck or tractor for the Bravura after the mission? The car seems towable as it's not burnt. And what's with the Phoenix thing? The guy just destroyed a rare car for no reason.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE (GTA_Loco @ Sunday, Feb 5 2012, 10:53)
What the..? Parachute to destroy a proofed car?? This game must be the insanest when it comes to employing tricks!
So, what's next then? Perhaps use the dildo to obtain the Andromeda, or a bouquette of flowers to destroy the Peyote??
Aha! Now that's an idea! Use the parachute to destroy the Peyote in the mission!

Great insane job on whoever discovered this use-a-parachute-to-obtain-the-Bravura method!

I just watched the full video and just wondered why not use a tow truck or tractor for the Bravura after the mission? The car seems towable as it's not burnt. And what's with the Phoenix thing? The guy just destroyed a rare car for no reason.

That's what exactly I said, that guy has totally distracted with using a Phoenix and a Camara. Both of them are useless. I think Parachute method is much better and easier than using a forklift to flip a proofed vehicle to destroy. Next best Parachute usage may be the Indestructible Merit which once again forced to use a Forklif thanks to cruel Police.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:05 PM

Come to think about it, maybe parachute trick can be used to coax the girlfriend from her proofed car more reliably.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:48 PM Edited by OrionSR, 05 February 2012 - 07:53 PM.

I too have been wondering about ways to employ the new Parachute Damage trick. Destroying Smoke's Glendale in order to obtain the Tampa is the obvious application, but it's been a while since I've tried a full proofed collection so I am not entirely up to date on most of the newer collection methods.

Can the parachute damage be used instead of a bomb for pomor's Savanna method in... Photo Opportunity? That would certainly save a very long trip.

Perhaps we should start a topic that records various test of using Parachute Damage to collect new proofed cars.

I was skeptical about using the trick for girlfriend cars since the vehicles are "unjackable." However, if the vehicle can be trapped and damaged enough then I would think the GF would eventually bail from her car. The heavy damage shouldn't matter since it won't take additional damage once CJ is driving.

I think the creator of the video might be using mods; the lettering (lower case "t") doesn't look right to me. So perhaps the Phoenix isn't rare in his game. Getting a Phoenix to spawn in regular traffic is a very simple mod. All you need to do is change a the cargrp text file a little.

The Bravura is wrecked, so it can't be towed. It looks to be in fairly good shape in this video but at least one wheel is missing. It's a bit difficult to tell in the video because the cut-scene starts almost as soon as the vehicle explodes, however, this must occur with pretty much the exact same timing or the wreck will not have any proofings applied. If the car can be driven or towed, or the wreck can be push on foot or with a vehicle, then reload and try again.

If someone successfully collects this Bravura using only the sawn-off shotgun can you please provide me with an estimate of how much ammo is required to push the car to the El Corona garage.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:16 PM Edited by GTA_Loco, 05 February 2012 - 08:23 PM.

WELL I'LL BE DAMNED!!!

Sorry for my overexcited intro:) It's been like ages since I last played this proofed cars collection game in SA so I got a bit excited afte finding out this parachute damage is the onswer to some of the problems involving collecting the proofed cars.

OrionSR, the Parachute damage I firmly believe is the ultimate solution in obtaining without cheats all those other stuck or must flip with a forklift proofed vehicles. I just tested it with the Mt. Cloud boys Sentinel, Tampa, Leviathan, Merit and EOTL Greenwood and it worked like charm.

On the other hand, EOTL Greenwood can be fitted with a bomb. I forgot about that already:)

lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:05 PM Edited by lol232, 05 February 2012 - 09:08 PM.

Never made it, but sure it takes less Ammo than UC2 White CP Buffalo from High Noon, CP UC UC 2 White News Van from Mad Dog, and CP Greenwood from End of The Line, since it's bunch shorter, It might take aroound 1600 Ammo, Depends how good you shoot it, try getting 2000-2500 Instead.

EDIT:
GTA-Loco : Where is ther Proofed Leviathan o.O,
I found the parachute trick long time ago, but never found it that useful, I just used it, how to say, "for the lulz".
I also obtained Andromade with a Dildo, in less than 10 Dildo Hits!

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:16 PM Edited by GTA_Loco, 05 February 2012 - 09:42 PM.

Leviathan is in Up,Up and Away. Can be destroyed cheatless but won't seem to move from its position after mission failure.

You destroyed Andromada with a dildo for real? Parachute doesn't seem to work on the Peyotes. JUst tried it, unless I'm missing something.

Additionally, this parachute damage can be employed on the DP/BP/CP/EP/FP Savanna in HIgh stakes..., but there still exists a glitch whereby the screen would always black out when you return to normal gameplay after you destroy Cesar's car to fail the mission without him in the car. However, this can always be corrected if you position CJ by the save icon inside the safehouse while you wait for the car to explode.

This is for PS2 v1.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Sunday, Feb 5 2012, 20:48)
Can the parachute damage be used instead of a bomb for pomor's Savanna method in... Photo Opportunity?

I doubt it. Immunity seems to be applied only after CJ is in a camera mode.
Prior to that, Savanna can be destroyed without any special tricks, and it fails the mission.
Interestingly enough, after CJ is in camera mode, destruction of this car does not mean mission failure. If one completes the mission, by taking photos, the moment when there is supposed to be a cutscene of Cesar driving away in Savanna, the game will crash.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:21 AM

QUOTE (lol232 @ Sunday, Feb 5 2012, 21:05)
Never made it, but sure it takes less Ammo than UC2 White CP Buffalo from High Noon, CP UC UC 2 White News Van from Mad Dog, and CP Greenwood from End of The Line, since it's bunch shorter, It might take aroound 1600 Ammo, Depends how good you shoot it, try getting 2000-2500 Instead.

EDIT:
GTA-Loco : Where is ther Proofed Leviathan o.O,
I found the parachute trick long time ago, but never found it that useful, I just used it, how to say, "for the lulz".
I also obtained Andromade with a Dildo, in less than 10 Dildo Hits!

There is also a BP/FP/EP/DP Shamal(2nd fastest plane) in mission "Saint Mark's Bistro". It is the plane that CJ drives to Liberty City. But it has no proofings after CJ drives it. Its proofing applied as soon as CJ kills all of Mafia members and during the final cutscene that triggers CJ automatically drives Shamal. As soon as cutscene ends , its proofings vanish. Same thing like BP/FP/EP/DP Infernus which proofng applied inside the cutscene and vanish immediately after ending. Unlike Infernus, it's unobtainable even with cheats due to no tractor method can be involved. If you use blow up cheat inside cutscene, CJ too get wasted with Shamal.

Also the Yellow Forklif in mission "Breaking the Bank at Caligula's" is a unique colour vehicle. But it's also unobtainable because you can't get Forklift out from the building.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:35 AM

I think you can also add the BP/FP/DP/EP Shamal in the mission Freefall. But the only way I arrived at this theory was when I entered the Rhino power cheat( forgot the the more proper term for it, as in any vehicle you're driving would blow up others when you bump into them) on the dodo and tried bumping into the Mafia Shamal. The latter didn't sustain any damages.

lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:59 PM

About the Dildo thing Yes, for real tounge2.gif .
How is the Forklift from Breaking The Bank At The Caligula's Unique, it's ALWAYS a Random colour, can you show me a picture at least?
Maxbe you can get the CP Shamal by going in front of Shamal's nose, and quickly jumping out, thus you being on it, get the parachute destroy it, make sure it lands on ground and push it...

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:26 PM Edited by Sucha84, 09 February 2012 - 06:32 PM.

QUOTE (lol232 @ Thursday, Feb 9 2012, 15:59)
About the Dildo thing Yes, for real  tounge2.gif .
How is the Forklift from Breaking The Bank At The Caligula's Unique, it's ALWAYS a Random colour, can you show me a picture at least?
Maxbe you can get the CP Shamal by going in front of Shamal's nose, and quickly jumping out, thus you being on it, get the parachute destroy it, make sure it lands on ground and push it...

No. It's not a random colour. It always Yellow colour which same colour of Taxi and Cabbie. Unfortuately, I can't show a picture because I am in SF missions right now in my 3rd game run. It was in a guide or I may try to show a picture. In my previous 2 occasions that Forklift was exactly yellow colour. I am sure it's a unique colour but unobtainable.

For Allproof Shamal, your method can't be done because its power vanishes as soon as cutscene ends which is very similar to Allproof Infernus.

Update:

Here it is Yellow Forklift. The person who has obtained this, has used a cheating device that teleport Forklift to the ground level.

user posted image

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Friday, Feb 3 2012, 08:21)
BP/EP/FP/DP Bravura

This is the link that can get the BP/EP/FP/DP Bravura with using a Pheonix. However, I have a doubt whether after destroying Bravura with wearing a parachute, it might be moved without using a Pheonix after Sweet dies. But the way he has tried, looks like a Phoenix must be needed.

OrionSR is right, phoenix was just a joke, you don't need it by any means. My fault, I had to declare this in the description.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (roggan @ Saturday, Feb 11 2012, 20:26)
OrionSR is right, phoenix was just a joke, you don't need it by any means. My fault, I had to declare this in the description.

Very nice to see the original owner of that video. It was a very fine video because we all knew that Allproof Bravura is no longer unobtainable. However, because of your joke, I wasted plenty of time to find a Pheonix by doing Vigilliante missions. sigh.gif But never mind, your idea and effort should be greatly appreciated. I accidentally found ur video by searching internet. I encourage you to find out any method for DP Picador in mission "Ryder" which becomes normal either pass or fail the mission.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users