Photo

GTA San Andreas Unique Vehicles Guide

206 replies to this topic
lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:33 PM Edited by lol232, 12 May 2012 - 05:31 PM.

This is the Unique Vehicle Guide, This post will be updated soon, stay tuned!

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 09 January 2012 - 03:04 PM

Tried using the Tow Truck instead of the Tractor ?

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 09 January 2012 - 03:10 PM

If you clearly watch the video, it's not about towing.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2012 - 03:45 PM

Then why waste time using the Tractor?
Spent near half of an hour watching the jerk putzing around with a tractor for nothing...

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:18 PM Edited by lol232, 09 January 2012 - 04:21 PM.

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Monday, Jan 9 2012, 16:45)
Then why waste time using the Tractor?
Spent near half of an hour watching the jerk putzing around with a tractor for nothing...

Man, did you watch the video?
Tractor needs to Flip it, the I push the Wreck to the Garage.
Skip to 10:23.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:22 PM

So everytime you 'flip' it the two merge? Everytime?

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:44 PM

Every time I try.
It's just Morphed, or it just get moved a bit from it.
Infernus never flips to me.
I don't know is it the wrong spot, or a glitch.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:54 PM

PS2 or PC?
Modded game or clean?

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:04 PM

PC, Clean, Legitimate.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:45 AM

Very nice video. But I think it is either PS2 version or a modded game. I can feel the difference by looking at CJ's appearence and the way game tells "Our hood is under attack" (it is not the same font which original PC game tells). So I am sure that video is from a modded game. Instead tractor, you can use any vehicle for searching whether Infernus hits onto that vehicle or vehicle vanishes after the cutscene. I think in real game, if any vehicle parked at the same spot, it will be vanished after the cutscene.

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:45 PM

You're kidding me right? Do you know the difference between PC and PS2?
It's BIG difference between the graphics, watch some PS2 GTASA Videos, and tell if that is PS2 or PC.
About the font, they looks pretty much normal to me.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Tuesday, Jan 10 2012, 12:45)
I think in real game, if any vehicle parked at the same spot, it will be vanished after the cutscene.

I did not tried this method yet, but once I tried various stuff to acquire proofed Infernus.
So I can tell, that there are two vehicles that will not vanish during/after cutscene no matter what. Mission spawned, not proofed Infernus, parked near the house, and the car you used to drive into the red maker near B Dup's house, earlier in the mission. In my experience however, even if said vehicle is Rhino tank, proofed Infernus will just spawn under it, and none of them explode during cutscene.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE (lol232 @ Tuesday, Jan 10 2012, 12:45)
You're kidding me right? Do you know the difference between PC and PS2?
It's BIG difference between the graphics, watch some PS2 GTASA Videos, and tell if that is PS2 or PC.
About the font, they looks pretty much normal to me.

I don't know the difference between PS2 and PC because I never use PS2 and that's why I told you that it may be PS2. In my game, the font is different. That's why I suspect it may be a modded game. Anyway I should try to do it too and I am also near to do it. I just doing gang wars after "Home Coming" to clear the path for pushing Infernus. I will soon tell my experience.

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE (pomor @ Tuesday, Jan 10 2012, 13:52)
QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Tuesday, Jan 10 2012, 12:45)
I think in real game, if any vehicle parked at the same spot, it will be vanished after the cutscene.

I did not tried this method yet, but once I tried various stuff to acquire proofed Infernus.
So I can tell, that there are two vehicles that will not vanish during/after cutscene no matter what. Mission spawned, not proofed Infernus, parked near the house, and the car you used to drive into the red maker near B Dup's house, earlier in the mission. In my experience however, even if said vehicle is Rhino tank, proofed Infernus will just spawn under it, and none of them explode during cutscene.

True, I tried putting an Infernus over there, IT ALMOST flipped, but it didn't, DAMN!
How did you get the CP Infernus?

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE (lol232 @ Tuesday, Jan 10 2012, 15:50)
True, I tried putting an Infernus over there, IT ALMOST flipped, but it didn't, DAMN!
How did you get the CP Infernus?

I did not. I only tried to get it sad.gif
Back then, this tractor method was not known.

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:11 PM

pomor, There's no need of Using Quote Button if you're quoting post above you. Use Reply or Fast-Reply instead. Just some head up!

Aw man! I'll try the Mower then. It's seem lit it will flip it.
If it's possible to stay there.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:19 PM

I should roll back my early thoughts. In fact, Tractor is not vanished after the cutscene. For me, I almost flip Infernus but still couldn't get it. The person who has done is a real genious. He has done the pin point accuracy to park the Tractor on the correct place. I think even the slightest wrong position of Tractor will result to doesn't flip Infernus. This is SE guide for getting Infernus without cheats. But I can't understand it at all and everytime I do it, complete mission and not get Infernus.

5.44: Bulletproof/Fireproof/Explosionproof/Damageproof Infernus
---------------------------------------------------------------
Mission: Beat Down on B Dup Resource F: ****
Character: Sweet

This is just like the BP/FP/EP/DP Sentinel. aftica found this out. This used to
be something you could only get with cheats, but HolyGrenadeFrenzy persistantly
tried to find a way to get it without them. And he sUCVeeded. This is why you
shouldn't use another Bulletproof on this mission. Feel free to use one on
"Grove 4 Life." In fact, with that mission, you could take over ALL the
territory in Idlewood if you'd like. And why not?

Method one (from HolyGrenadeFrenzy)
-----------------------------------
When the scene with B-Dup at the end of the mission starts, start holding down
the run or gas button on your controls. When the final cutscene happens, press
the carjack button while still holding the run/gas button. As you get into the
vehicle, line Sweet up with the back end, let go of the gas and hit reverse.
Hopefully, you'll run him over, killing him. Turn left widely on about a 33 to
40 degree angle, and keep going back. If you did this right, you'll fail the
mission for killing Bear, and you'll have droven the Infernus into the Glen
Park pond. You'll likely have to swim under it in order to push it out far
enough to drive.

If you did it wrong, you'll either complete the mission and not get the
Infernus, or get wasted when the vehicle is deleted from the game while you're
inside it.

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:26 PM

Oh my God. This Tractor method seems so much easier. I wish I tried this back then instead of HolyGrenadeFrenzy's method. Can anyone with the PS2 version try this?! If only my PS2 was still working but I'm stuck in the IV era. sad.gif

It's been like 4 years since I've played GTA: San Andreas. Crazy.

So if it's morphed and you shoot your Sawed-Off Shotgun at it, the two won't split apart or anything? When I saw the man who was parking his Tractor and adjusting the spot, I was wondering why he was doing that. Then once I saw the Infernus flip in the video, I realized that you need to be extremely accurate with the spot. That's crazy.

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:49 PM Edited by lol232, 10 January 2012 - 11:05 PM.

Well, HGF's method seems easier to get to garage, but not to do, but during flip, it's a cutscene, so I can't shoot it.
I am pretty sure it will work on PS2.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:18 AM Edited by Sucha84, 11 January 2012 - 01:05 PM.

Thanks to the video, I got the Everything proof Infernus after finding the exact place to park Tractor. There are 2 easy ways to find out the exact place for parking Tractor and how to park it. However, I lost a territory while doing it. But doesn't matter if I have the fastest vehicle in the game with having everything proof ability which is the ideal vehicle for doing turf wars. I will tell after some time how to find out the exact placement and the way Tractor should be parked.

How to park Tractor according to the video

I think after looking at these 3 screenshots, you may understand. It worked for me on first time. You need to park tractor to the correct position when looking at sideways and over the air. 2 black lines will help to remember the place and using handbrake will help to park correctly.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:42 PM

Sucha, can you give me better, larger pictures, I can't read anything in them!
And, what do you prefer pushing it to garage?

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:36 PM

I am already warned for posting huge screenshots and that's why I adjusted to that size. I think a moderator will help to do it larger size. You can read it if you download and save them. Then open with the picture viewer software on ur computer.

I used sawn off shotgun to push it out of the Glen park area because that area was belonged to Ballas again. As soon as wreckage came out from Ballas area, I jacked nearby vehicle (I recommend to jack cars which GSF members are driving). I used Greenwood to push because it has good health. But pushing is certainly not easy because of Police and some crazy drivers. When you push it try to avoid hitting other cars when you need to go backwards to get the correct timing of push. One occasion I accidentally hit on back vehicle and that driver was ramming my vehicle. So I was almost out of sight from wreckage because I even couldn't bail out from vehicle until a wall saved me. But it doesn't matter if you hit on GSF member car. They never ever get angry if you accidentally hit. Also you must get the all area between Glen park and Ganton garage before trying this. Otherwise you surely get wasted from Ballas. Also there are plenty of Greenwoods which GSF members were driving along the road. So steal them. Also if you need, recruit some GSF members. That will help if you accidentally get a wanted star. I should say, pushing it is not easy, but it can't be impossible too. I used 2 Greenwoods and 1 Bravura to push it all the way to Ganton Garage.

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Wednesday, Jan 11 2012, 16:36)
I am already warned for posting huge screenshots and that's why I adjusted to that size. I think a moderator will help to do it larger size. You can read it if you download and save them. Then open with the picture viewer software on ur computer.

I used sawn off shotgun to push it out of the Glen park area because that area was belonged to Ballas again. As soon as wreckage came out from Ballas area, I jacked nearby vehicle (I recommend to jack cars which GSF members are driving). I used Greenwood to push because it has good health. But pushing is certainly not easy because of Police and some crazy drivers. When you push it try to avoid hitting other cars when you need to go backwards to get the correct timing of push. One occasion I accidentally hit on back vehicle and that driver was ramming my vehicle. So I was almost out of sight from wreckage because I even couldn't bail out from vehicle until a wall saved me. But it doesn't matter if you hit on GSF member car. They never ever get angry if you accidentally hit. Also you must get the all area between Glen park and Ganton garage before trying this. Otherwise you surely get wasted from Ballas. Also there are plenty of Greenwoods which GSF members were driving along the road. So steal them. Also if you need, recruit some GSF members. That will help if you accidentally get a wanted star. I should say, pushing it is not easy, but it can't be impossible too. I used 2 Greenwoods and 1 Bravura to push it all the way to Ganton Garage.

Can you PM for the pics?
And what about El Corona Garage?

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:09 PM Edited by Sucha84, 11 January 2012 - 06:46 PM.

Unofrtunately my internet connection is very slow. I uploaded those pics after a long time spending. That's one of a reason why I turned its size down. I have told about this to a moderator and he may send you those.

I have already sent direct links of those pictures. For others here are them. Now you can read them clearly.

1.) http://i40.tinypic.com/rhin2o.jpg

2.) http://i44.tinypic.com/2zob5hs.jpg

3.) http://i40.tinypic.com/30wmivk.jpg

El corona garage is too far from current position. I think nearest garage is Ganton. Also once you come near the Binco clothing shop. There are very few vehicles on the road upto Ganton garage which is another advantage. I think if you avoid hitting pedestrian and police cars, you can easily push it. Also remember when you steal vehicles, always get in the vehicle from pedestrian side. That will reduce the time you get in without a cop is watching. I wish you a good luck to getting this baby.

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 11 January 2012 - 08:15 PM Edited by lol232, 11 January 2012 - 09:45 PM.

Thanks! I'll try now.
EDIT: F*CK! I managed to flip it, after ALMOST getting it out of Balla Territory, A cop started shooting at me, and killed me,
I hated the fact that a lot of ballas started shooting at me! I'm so pissed! I also sow Big Bear running, I gave him mercy.
I hate the fact I was killed. Well, If I try again, I'll definitely make it.
If I don't succeed first time, I'll do It again, I won't give the sh*t up.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:09 AM

Nice to hear that you managed to flip it because it is the hardest part. I forgot to mention. If you see Ballas on their way, use silenced pistol or sniper rifle to kill all of them before they even come closer to you and it won't trigger a gang war because most probably after mission fails, you are given a message to save hood like that video. Also using silenced pistol or sniper rifle may not alert police unlike using other weapons. If somehow you got a wanted star, stop shooting immediately and switch to your fist. Then police will also stop shooting at you and try to bust you with nightstick. Then keep running with having sight of wrecked Infernus to confuse police. After 2-5 minutes, your wanted star should disappear. As soon as you are out from Ballas territory, recruit 2 or 3 GSF members. Then they will save you from police if police bother you. But still switch to ur fist if you get a wanted star until it disappear. Hope now you can get it without much trouble.

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:35 AM

Well, basically, I doubt a hood would be attacked after the mission, because I had a hood attacked just a millisecond before I went into marker,
I obviously protected it! Then I saved and started the mission.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:41 AM

Alternatively when you start the saved game, stand just near the mission marker. As soon as "Our hood is under attack" message appears, start the mission. Then saving hood is paused until you pass or fail the mission. As soon as mission fails, that message reappears so then you can just shoot Ballas without triggering a gang war.

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:34 PM

DAMN! Bad luck ; The Tractor keeps disappearing no matter what spot I chose, it only appeared once in 10 Tries, where it almost flipped it, Sh*t!

Ace of aces
  • Ace of aces

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:53 AM

QUOTE (lol232 @ Monday, Jan 9 2012, 13:33)
So, I watched this video, and basically, when I put the Tractor, watch the cut scene, Tractor is stuck inside Infernus, Morphed,
Any ways to obtain it? Other than putting tractor over here?
Video:

P.S. I don't need help with part 2&3.

I just get it by gravity gun it so easy it don't take a sweat Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users