Photo

No saved games

3 replies to this topic
kgbc93
  • kgbc93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:33 AM

I go to the tape icon and save my progress, but when I try to load game, there are no saved games to be found.

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

Tap Tap Tap! *Troll food*. Umad?

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:06 AM

Usin an emulator right?

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:10 PM

You might have the wrong forum. GTA VCS dont have tape save icons remember? Thats the original vc. Plus, GTA VCS is not on PC or mac. Only PS2 and PSP.

MrDanceWithLance
  • MrDanceWithLance

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:53 AM

I think you have posted in the wrong forum. GTA VCS doesn't have a tape save icon, they have a black floppy disk. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, the original Vice City, is the game that has the pink save icon. Plus, GTA VCS is not avaliable to play on PC or on the Mac, unless with imulators. GTA VCS can only be played on PS2 and PSP.

I am not trying to make anybody look stupid, but here are the instructions on how to save:

Enter your safehouse, and walk into the save icon (a black floppy disk for GTA VCS, a pink cassette for GTA VC). Make sure you are not doing a mission, you can't save during a mission, until you pass or fail it. Once you walk into the save icon, you will be shown a save menu with multiple slots. click on one of the slots to save the game. If the game asks you to confirm your decision, confirm it. Bingo, you have just saved your game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users