Why XBOX's creators tampor there 360's

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
majorhawke
  • majorhawke

The living-dead Kennedy's

• Members

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:52 AM

I just got a XBOX 360 from Game Stop, and the disc holder part of the hard drive is sh*t! I have to eject the disc holder port and shut it again just to play a game on the system. Besides from the likeliness that its been thrown around by careless gamestop workers, I think it's more then just from being thrown around a little bit. I hear of people buying the system new and still facing system failures such as the Red Ring Of Death and system crashes. I really think the XBOX creators build them like that on purpose so you keep buying them and wasting your money. Why do people keep buying them? Well there cheaper then the PS3's, and they spawn countless legendary games like GTA 4 and it's episodes, NFS series games (Shift (1 and 2), Hot Pursuit, regular XBOX remade Most Wanted, Carbon) , Forza series, Halo series and of course the Call of Duty series. Iv'e had my ps2 since 2004 and it works perfectly, but I just got my 360 and its already giving me sh*t, Iv'e hurd simular and even worse cases, I hurd of someone who went through 8 360's but still has his same ps1 from like 1997.

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:45 AM

I think you meant to post this in the games section I will request the thread moved.

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:01 AM

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=295047

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users