» «
Photo

3d max Help

6 replies to this topic
aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:42 PM Edited by aacclapd, 06 January 2012 - 03:34 PM.

I know basically things of 3d max and GIMS and how to export to Open IV, i know how to export the model but with no collisions. also i dont know where i have to put the .ide and the .wpl files of the objects i create. i need to know how to export the .ide and .wpl to see my created map on the game. i've done some tests but my map mod doesn't appear in the game's map. i also put the lines of the map files in gta.dat and images.txt but useless. please help! sorry for my bad english biggrin.gif

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

AKA PingPang

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:08 PM Edited by Frank.s, 07 January 2012 - 12:36 AM.

Upload your files and i can find out exactly is wrong and what to do to fix it.

Ok. icon14.gif

aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:30 AM

i was getting informacion from youtube and i thing i have all clear thanks!

aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:44 AM

i wiil upload the 3d max examples when i can

aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:33 PM

i'm doing some project in 3d max but when i click on wpl export it tells me this
=====Scene check=====
WARNING::Map object "hills/detail_9/objs/trees_high011" is not prepared! Map properties set to default.
WARNING::Map object "hills/detail_9/objs/trees_high010" is not prepared! Map properties set to default.
WARNING::Map object "hills/detail_9/objs/trees_high009" is not prepared! Map properties set to default.
WARNING::Map object "hills/detail_9/objs/trees_high008" is not prepared! Map properties set to default.
WARNING::Map object "hills/detail_9/objs/trees_high007" is not prepared! Map properties set to default.
WARNING::Map object "hills/detail_9/objs/trees_high006" is not prepared! Map properties set to default.
WARNING::Map object "hills/detail_9/objs/trees_high005" is not prepared! Map properties set to default.
WARNING::Map object "hills/detail_9/objs/trees_high004" is not prepared! Map properties set to default.
WARNING::Map object "hills/detail_9/objs/trees_high003" is not prepared! Map properties set to default.
WARNING::Map object "hills/detail_9/objs/trees_high002" is not prepared! Map properties set to default.
WARNING::Map object "hills/detail_9/objs/trees_high001" is not prepared! Map properties set to default.
WARNING::Map object "hills/detail_9/objs/trees_high" is not prepared! Map properties set to default.
WARNING::Map object "hills/detail_9/objs/hollysign_high_0" is not prepared! Map properties set to default.
WARNING::Map object "hills/detail_9/objs/hollysign_high_1" is not prepared! Map properties set to default.
ERROR::Map object "hills/detail_9/objs/hills_high" has unknown type!
ERROR::Map object "hills/detail_9/objs/hills_high001" has unknown type!
=====Scene check end=====
WPL export failed!

i went to hierarchy at IDE/WPL and i get dev_map but when i export wpl tells me this, help me!

aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:39 PM

i convert the material to an editable poly and i did it but it tells me the same thin but instead operacion failed it tells me operacion complete with some warnings

aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:52 PM

i,ve done. all fine, but the f*cking game doesn't start so i deleted all and now runs. this means that i 've done everything well but i thing the map i did was very big or i don't know, whatever thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users