» «
Photo

The Life in Liberty City: Official Role-play [PS3]

77 replies to this topic
TrainKid
  • TrainKid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:43 PM Edited by TrainKid, 28 January 2012 - 09:36 PM.

GTAFTrainKid
PSNxperttraingeek
Character NameJohn Smith
Characters BirthdayMay 4
Characters Birthplace London, England
OccupationTruck Driver
Bio/Description of your characterJohn grew up in London, and ran a small bakery until the government closed it for another business. After his defeat, he became a truck driver and inherited his father trucking company. After moving to Liberty City, be became full-time truck driver, delivering loads of goods from place to place. He lives an average life. He is married, and has two kids.
ResidenceApartment in Broker, next to the 69th street diner, and across from Comrades Bar.

Kooly_Kid
  • Kooly_Kid

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:52 AM

wat is gtaf

TrainKid
  • TrainKid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:54 AM

Grand Theft Auto Forums Username monocle.gif

Conal123
  • Conal123

The Irish Brigade

• Members

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:10 AM

Jesus Christ dr mayhem. Give us some Insight on what's happening here. You havent posted in ages. I have been in charge of many role playing organisations and from experience I know that this won't get to far. Not even a website dedicated to the RP.

Kooly_Kid
  • Kooly_Kid

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:12 AM

GTAFKooly_Kid
PSNK_JAM1
Character NameJoe Peterson
Characters BirthdayMay 8 1990
Characters BirthplaceParis,France
OccupationBodyguard
Bio/Description of your characterJoe Peterson Loves Action So he became a body guard so whoever tries to steal will get hurt
ResidenceFranklin Street Safe House

also when will yall start roleplaying cause i can only play on friday through sunday east coast time.

ubergoon1912
  • ubergoon1912

Lost Kings Street Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:33 PM

Friday EST and saturday GMT

Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

4th Generation Corsino Capo Crimini

• Members

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:28 PM

Sorry for inactivity, my internet connection has been really poor, I'm editing the main page for this topic, I'm also working on a website, plus I'm working on a article for the GTAF News.

SoT_Agent
  • SoT_Agent

The Agent of The SoT.

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:36 PM Edited by SoT_Agent, 03 February 2012 - 09:46 AM.

GTAF SoT_Agent
PSN SoT_Agent
Character Name Ed Avenin-Grayson
Characters Birthday May 19,1989
Characters Birthplace Riga,Latvia
Occupation Bodyguard
Bio/Description of your character Born in the city of Riga Ed has learned to survive.At age 7 Ed moved to a small city in the countryside called Cesvaine.When he was 20 he decided to follow his father's footsteps and move to Liberty City.Before moving to LC he fougth in a war in the Middle East.Being skilled in military tactics & combat he thougth that he could be a perfect bodyguard.
Residence The Central 2 Lot

P.S Dr-Mayhem could you give me a tier 1 gun license please?

theclefe
  • theclefe

Tsunami Relief Worker

• Members

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:03 AM Edited by theclefe, 03 February 2012 - 03:09 AM.

Just making sure we are still on for Friday night at 8pm EST!

Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

4th Generation Corsino Capo Crimini

• Members

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:56 AM

RP tonight 8:00 pm Eastern
RP tomorrow 9:00 pm GMT

SoT_Agent
  • SoT_Agent

The Agent of The SoT.

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:06 AM

Hey guys,had a blast last nigth.

Oh... I have an idea.Since my RP merged with yours,I merged my RP with Clefe's EMS one too,so I was thinking since most of us are criminals,and Clefe's kids are mostly policemen,so I was thinking we could merge Mayhem's RP, my RP, and Clefe's RP,we get a really large RP,and if its gonna be so big I will probably arrange 2 more people.So I hope that you merge with the other big RP's

shakeem3
  • shakeem3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:06 AM Edited by shakeem3, 27 February 2012 - 04:16 AM.

GTAFshakeem3
PSNshakeem345
Character NameShakeem Barnes
Characters Birthday07-25-94
Characters BirthplaceBrooklyn,New York
OccupationLawyer
Bio/Description of your characterMy name is Shakeem Barnes. I'm an 17 yr old trying to makes tout in life. I have no goals I just try to survive any way I can.
ResidenceThe Streets

C-N-13Assassin88
  • C-N-13Assassin88

When you Trade Safe for Freedome, you will lost both.

• Members

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:24 PM

GTAFC-N-13Assassin88
PSNC-N-13Assassin88
Character NameBruce Morrow
Characters Birthday1986
Characters BirthplaceLos Santos, San Andreas
OccupationRepair Motorcycles.
Bio/Description of your characterBruce Morrow is a 25 years old biker, live in the streets with his motorcycle.
ResidenceStreets in Broker

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

My gun is my word,uncensored of course.

• Members

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

GTAFEDMEISTERX
PSNAssassinman555
Character NameFrank Anthony Rodriguez
Characters BirthdayMay 8th,1990
Characters BirthplaceCiudad Guayana,Venezuela
OccupationMercenary 1500$ + 35 % of crime fees(mercenaries kill for cash,they may serve you once,or keep working for you many times,mercenaries can be silent or loud,all depends on client.Mercenaries specialize in loud'n'messy jobs.If I can't have that job then I'm gonna be a comedian)
Bio/Description of your characterFrank was born in Ciudad Guayana,in the favelas.At the age of 16,Frank's parents sent him to a civil war thorn country in Africa.Everyone in the country had guns,and everyone was hostile.Frank made a few friends,and he learned how to figth.He wished to go to a city in the land of oppurtunity(not land of oppurtunity anymore,acorrding to Niko Bellic).Frank did mercenary jobs for african political groups.And since the country was filleed with conflict diamonds,the political groups payed Frank in diamonds.When Frank gathered up alot of diamonds (100 diamonds to be exact),he payed for a plane ride to LC with them.
ResidenceThe old abandoned mansion in Westdyke(yep,I'm a squatter)

DoctorJack
  • DoctorJack

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:54 AM

GTAFDoctorJack
PSNFeralChild420
Character NameToka Rezin
Characters Birthday4/20/69
Characters BirthplaceKansas
OccupationJournalist
Bio/Description of your characterI'm your everyday man.
ResidenceTBD

GTA _gta
  • GTA _gta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:54 PM

GTAFGTA _gta
PSNMR_BIG_PIECE
Character NameSteve Burner
Characters Birthday11/30/81
Characters BirthplaceVice City
OccupationBodyguard
Bio/Description of your characterSteve was born into the streets of Vice City. Steve never really new his parents.His father had a heroine addiction and lost it one night and killed his mother and his younger sister, the night that steve's father was going to be arrested the police broke in to find him overdosed on heroine leaving Steve and his older brother Wayne age 18 to fend for themselves, steve was only 2 at the time and as Steve grew up his brother Wayne would put Steve on the corner of the blocks selling drugs at the age of 15. Two years later the police raided the burner brothers small apartment they had opposite the main beach of Vice city. The police found over $20.000 dollars worth of drugs and another $10.000 more was found in another apartment in Wayne's name, But Steve took the heat for all this and was sentenced to 7 years imprisonment while Steve was in prison he didn't receive one letter from his brother and 7 years later as he leaves prison he sets on a mission to find his brother and has so many questions to ask. Rumour has it that Wayne fled to Liberty city so here is Steve with only $200 dollars to his name that he had raised in prison.
ResidenceAlgonquin apartment near Middle East Park

GTA _gta
  • GTA _gta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:04 PM

Everyone who is going to join this RP add me (MR_BIG_PIECE)

BiggT
  • BiggT

Academi PMC

• Members

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:52 PM

GTAF ANSWER BiggT
PSN ANSWER Big_Naz2
Character Name ANSWER Christopher Hernandez
Characters Birthday ANSWER July 4, 1985
Characters Birthplace ANSWER North Holland, Liberty City
Occupation ANSWER Judge
Bio/Description of your character ANSWER Christopher is a very well respected judge not much is none about his past but he says he witnessed many ordeal with the northholland hustlers and the spanish lords. But he still like to live there.
Residence ANSWER Playboy X's penthouse

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users