Photo

Assigning more than one key to a function

3 replies to this topic
skyhigh949
  • skyhigh949

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:46 PM

I'm sorry, but I just can't assign more than one key to a function (like shooting with both LMB and Keypad 0)

Please help guys smile.gif

And BTW, I'm using patch 1.4

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:05 PM

OK, first of all I'll assume you're using the PC version ... here is how to do it. First, press the ESCAPE KEY then select Controls --> Keyboard/Mouse Options --> Custom Mapping --> Now look for the second line of control inputs - they should be marked NONE. To change one or more, simply LEFT MOUSE CLICK on it and then while it is marked ??? press a key. If there is no corresponding keyboard clash issue, you can use that key. Simply carry on down the list until you have reconfigured the controls as you wish, then follow on screen instructions to finish. Under the PC version F6 CLEARS the inputs you have selected.

SNAKE DOC
  • SNAKE DOC

\o/

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:24 AM

QUOTE (skyhigh949 @ Thursday, Jan 5 2012, 20:46)
And BTW, I'm using patch 1.4

You can't map 2 keys for 1 action when using that patch version. If you want to do so you'll have to either upgrade to a later patch or try out AutoHotkey - although the latter requires some basic scripting.

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:48 PM

Funny, I patched my PC version with that patch and CAN use two keys for the same function - so this begs the question, what is really going on here?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users