» «
Photo

Gta Sa Graphic Problem! PLZ HELP!

16 replies to this topic
Manirule123
  • Manirule123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:09 PM Edited by Manirule123, 04 January 2012 - 11:14 PM.

Hi, I want to play Gta Sa but whenever I play it, it has BIG gaps in the grounds and walls. My Graphic card supports the game. The gaps are like transparent walls, and also i can see through the ground. The ground and houses are not normal, they are terrible graphics. When i first got it, it was working perfectly. Plz help!! I want to play!! Also, my house is all black, so it is hard to get out with transparent walls! PLZ HELP!! I want Gta sa!! sad.gif thankz

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:11 PM

I really don't like to start right off with this:
Did you steal the game, by downloading a Free one (warez, etc)
Or did you buy it?
Then:
If you did buy the DVD are you playing it with the DVD in the Drive or did you also install a Crack to avoid using the DVD?

Manirule123
  • Manirule123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:17 PM

sad.gif Im sorry, I did download it. But it was working fine before! When i was younger, my friend gave my an official cd, i downloaded it, and same problem! sad.gif

Manirule123
  • Manirule123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:21 PM

Plz someone help me!! nervous.gif i want gta sa!!! I have a save file, end of the line, but i dont want to remove it! it took me days to finish. If i start a new game, it is a little less of graphic gaps, but still, its anoying

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:21 PM

One problem with the stolen games is that they don't always behave like the Legit games. I'm sure you won't have the problem when you buy the game.
In the meantime we can't help pirates.

Manirule123
  • Manirule123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:37 PM

Hello all, I bought the game Gta sa after my first post. My version is V1. There is gaps in my graphics of gta sa. All houses I enter are black, walls and grounds are transparent and all I can see is myself and the open sky. I cant play with cars when i keep on hitting invisible walls! please help! Thanks!

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (Manirule123 Posted on: Wednesday @ Jan 4 2012, 23:17)

Im sorry, I did download it. But it was working fine before! When i was younger, my friend gave my an official cd, i downloaded it, and same problem!

Explain how you downloaded it, and now you claim to have purchased a Version 1 game that's been out of print for six (6) years.
There is no way to Fix a Pirated (warez) game. But I'll give you a chance to explain yourself.

Manirule123
  • Manirule123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:57 AM

plz stop calling me a pirate!! Ur really offending me! I just wanted a game! PLZ help me lil weseal!! Lil weasel, please get on with helping me!! cryani.gif

Manirule123
  • Manirule123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:01 AM

And by the way, the cd that my friend gave to me in around 2009, i had the same problem! I installed it normally. It opened setup and everything. I ran it perfectly fine, logos are there and stuff, but the same problem! Im a modder by the way.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:17 AM

This is a problem with Modding, it has happend in the Chain Game too.

Uninstall and delete all files related to the game.
Install a clean game. Play it to prove it is playing correctly.
When you have a working game you may begin to reinstall your mods one-at-a-time, playing the game before you install the next item to be sure it is still working. When you get to the mod that screws the game, don't use it, or go to the modding forums for help.

The San Andreas Forums are for UN-Modded games.
The evidence you give about the source of your game leaves much to be desired regarding its legal standing. Borrowed game, gifted game, downloaded game, First edition, etc.

Manirule123
  • Manirule123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:38 PM

Umm.. Lil weasel, I am so happy that you are helping me, thankz. Now in GTA SA, there is a NEW problem. It wont start!! And by the way, im an X-TREME modder. I modded all cars and weapons, soo , i dont really want to remove all the mods... Any other solution?? confused.gif

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:41 PM

As you know, any mod may affect game programing in an unexpected way.

new problem of no start the only Asprin for that, that I know is to delete the GTA_SA.set file. The reason is that the file may contain out dated config for the game, such as a driver being upgraded and no longer matches that in the .set file.

I once had to roll-back to the previous Video driver because the new one wasn't compatable with the game.
Just saying...

Manirule123
  • Manirule123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:56 PM

Hey lil weasel, I already deleted the set file in my documents/ gta sa user files. smile.gif Looks like i have no choice but to freshley reinstall sad.gif Before i do so, is there a last solution instead?? smile.gif

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:00 AM

There's no other solution. Reinstall the game. And next time, when you want to install mods, do it one at a time. Try to find out which mod(s) is causing problems and then don't install that mod again. Don't forget to make backups either.

Manirule123
  • Manirule123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:10 PM

Thank you guys so much for helping me! Well.. i have no choice but to do so. Thanks! colgate.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif turn.gif rolleyes.gif wink.gif that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif lol.gif sly.gif cool.gif tounge.gif You deserve a cookie cookie.gif

Manirule123
  • Manirule123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:43 PM Edited by lil weasel, 13 January 2012 - 06:02 PM.

EDIT: <<< Merged from New Topic >>>

hey, i reinstalled GTA SA V1 and now, i put my old end of the line save in it( MY DOCUMENTS/GTA USER FILES) But when i play it.. it loads and shows intro and everything.. but then.. the menu comes, afer 1-2 seconds, it crashes to the desktop?? Why is this happening?? i tried deleting the .set file but it still does not work. Please help me! I want to play. Thankz!! cryani.gif

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:07 PM

The Old Game Save is no longer compatable with the Newly Reinstalled game.
You can try this to convert the game save:
On-Line Game Conversion for PC V1 & V2.
Reference also:
QUOTE (Orion Sr.Posted: Thursday @ Dec 8 2011, 22:04)

Old v1 game saves can be converted to v2 for use with current retail (v2) or steam versions (v3) using hmvartak's save converter or paultjuh savegame editor v3.1.2.
http://hmvartak.110mb.com/conv.htm
http://www.paulinternet.nl/?page=sa

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users